Neko

Alfred wants to board. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alfred wants to board.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Dolly looked over at Alfred. I like the fact it's not perfect. It means she's not a snob, and cares more about the horses that the appearence of her barn She said. She saw a post it note on a stall door that said: This is Dolly's stall =) Dolly nickered, and pointed with her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well doesn't that stick out in the room.." He said, glancing at the post it note, he unlocked the stall, opening it. "Go on in, Dolly." He waited for her to walk into the stall patiently, of course, having a bunch of patience either than Arthur.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Dolly walked in, a carefully inspected the stall. It was big enough to fit two or three horses, and still had room so they'd have a bit of space. It's nice. She said once she was finished (You hafta bring Arthur in soon!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

((Speaking of him, I shall...He's drunk..|D;; ))

A bunch of commotion of a drunk person yelling went on outside, apparently it sounded like the person had a British accent. Oh boy, was it so? It was. Alfred peeked around the door of the barn, seeing Arthur, complaining about stuff and yelling at the trailer like an idiot. He glanced back, he couldn't help but laugh. "He's totally drunk, and he's yelling at the trailer." He giggled. Arthur then wobbled his way up, occasionally falling down, tripping, or face-planting as he wobbled to the barn.

Alfred was laughing, until Arthur suddenly shouted, "Aye! I could give ye a freakin' bloody nose by strippin' riiight here y'know..!"He hiccuped, Alfie was still giggling. The moment Arthur finally made it, he had face-planted again. "This is..Arthur the Drunk Britain Pirate Who Knows a Lot of Literature. Long title name for him, yet..I really don't think he cares right now." Alfred said, watching Arthur suddenly curl up at the back of the aisle, "Why won't you stop talking about me like that...I have drunken feelings..You know?" Arthur whimpered, rocking back and forth.

"Besides that...The dude can party." He said with a chuckle, he wandered over to Arthur. "C'mon Arthur, you'll eventually kill yourself from drinking so much." He said, lifting up Arthur. Arthur squealed, "Let go of me!" He then ranted on about Alfred, insulting him, calling him names, etc, etc. Alfred finally slapped him, Arthur snapped out of it, "Where the hell in the name of King Arthur am I." He said, blankly staring at Alfred. "Barn stable, you were drunk, dude." Alfred said quietly. Arthur stared at Dolly, "Is that a horse?" He jumped to his feet, now observing Dolly. "Exotic, rare, uncommon, I have no such of words for this kind of horse! It's simply amazing, and the little demon things...They don't bite, right?" He asked Alfred.

"Eh..I wouldn't touch them, because that's Dolly, and she controls those. Little creations of hers..They're quite cute, but herself, she would scare you, Arthur."Alfred said quietly. Arthur began ranting on and on and on about how special Dolly is, but basically all Alfred could hear was, Blah blah blah blah blah. He face-palmed, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm

(O_O)

Dolly had been laughing the entire time Arthur had been acting drunk. She winked at Alfred, and sauntered over to the stall door as Arthur commented on her. Hello.... She said, with her flashiest smile. Her pointed teeth glinted, and sugary drool dripped from her mouth as she flicked her tongue. I'e been expecting you, Arthur. She said creepily. She gae him one of her sacriest sinister looks. This wouldn't be the first time I had a human for lunch. She finished, her dark, eil looking eyes staring, it seemed, straight into his soul.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 am

"Lunch?! Oi! Alfred what's the meaning of this?! Wha--..." He was immediately confused and scared, his face a mixture of "What the Bloody H*ll" and "What did you tell this horse?!". He stood there staring quietly. Alfred tried his best to play along, blocking the aisle. "Oh, I thought I told you that you'd be invited for lunch.." He smiled in a quite insane way, scaring Arthur a bit more. "O-oi! Move..! Alfred!" Arthur twitched, glaring in a confused. Alfred walked closer, "Why not make me." He said, challenging a bit. Arthur paused a moment, then glanced at Dolly. "...Am I in a dream.. Or.. A nightmare? Are... You actually Alfred?" His voice shook, glancing back at Alfie.

Alfred shook his head, acting to laugh in an insane way. He looked at Dolly, smiling. "Ah.. I suppose I should just.. Let you two get to know each other a bit better." He wandered to the doorway, sitting down silently. Arthur huddled up against a stall door, glancing up at Dolly. Flinching a bit, he managed to choke out a bit of words. "Might I ask your n-name..? Seeming how you already know mine.." Alfred giggled a bit, but the giggling eventually went away. Arthur looked down, not able to match Dolly's gaze for long. It's like staring at Ludwig.. Or Berwald. God.. He slumped further to the floor. Occasionally glancing up at Dolly, and occasionally not gazing at Dolly. Seeming how he acted like he would've died staring at those eyes.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Dolly chuckled. This man's reactions pleased her. If she wished, she probably could've scared him enough to give him a heart-attack. But, since it would very most likely be against Alfred's desire, she'd let him live. You talk too much. I think I may have to sew your mouth shut, boy. She said. She whispered something, and a tiny minion climbed up the stall door, and used it's little hand-paws to unlock it. Dolly stepped out, and her sugar, which was melted sugar, dripped onto Arthur's shoe. Name's Imaginary Friend. But please, call me Dolly. She said, her voice sweetening up. She glanced over at Alfred, and burst into laughter. We-We got him so... She was laughing so hard, her sentence couldn't be finished.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 am

Arthur twitched, then made a small huff. "...Alfred. I hate you. Do you know that." He said with sarcasm, twitching again. Alfred chuckled, "Your fault for being drunk all the time." Arthur felt like punching him at that moment, but restrained from doing so. "I also have some.. Might what not call it 'Imaginary' but sort of like these little.. Puppet-like things. Flying Mint Bunny... Uh, I suppose I might've forgotten the others." Alfred chuckled, "Ranting on about your invisible friends, now, are we?" Arthur mumbled something under his breath, unheard. He blushed lightly then huffed stubbornly. He was easy to get along with, half the time.

"...I've been wondering what life would be like as a horse. Running free out in the open plains, graze all day, sleep all night. Hell, a human's life is just work, work and plainly more work. Animals can do whatever they please.." Alfred suddenly brought up the topic, Arthur immediately twitched. "I'd prefer to be a Scottish Fold cat, thank you." He said quietly, not liking the idea of being a horse. Alfred chuckled in response, "Of course you would, not much of a horse fan, now, are you?" Iggy shook his head, "Used to be, now scared of them for which Devil knows what reason." He murmured. Alfred adjusted his glasses, then gazed up quietly at the sky. Arthur was actually attempting to be quiet for once, though.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Dolly raised a brow, and snorted. Excuse me. She said, her voice holding an offended tone. Being an animal is just as hard as being a human. It's NOT true that we don't need to work. And it's also false that we can do whatever we wish. For one, we have to find our food, fight off prey, produce young, etc. And second, with you humans, we're usually stuck in stalls, we are ridden even when we want to stay in our pasture or stall, we can't eat when we please once in our stalls, and it kind of sucks when you're standing in our own urine and crap when left in your stall all day. So, there. She ranted. She often went into these rages, even without meaning to. But, this one was deserved.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:20 pm

"Oh... Well I.. I never thought of it that way.." He answered quietly, Arthur just huffed and rolled his eyes. "Of course, you never think when you speak of something, git. You just have to say whatsoever that's on your mind. Without even giving a thought of how offensive it may be, you just spit it out." He retorted, looking up at the ceiling. Alfred twitched, now being silent. ((Muselessness.))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm

(*slaps muse* WAKEUP)

Dolly chuckled. It's okay. You got me away from that stupid auction place, so you're forgiven. By the way, I'm starving. She said. She looked around, and her eyes fell on Arthur. And don't worry. I don't usually eat humans. Less meaty than most animals. She said. She sniffed at the air, but didn't catch the scent of any prey. (YOUR MUSE KILLED MINE D:)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:24 pm

"Well you'd make a certain meal out of Ludwig, for one thing.. Jeesh. How that guy trains each day, I say.." Arthur muttered, gazing nowhere. Alfred continued to say nothing, he was thinking.. Thinking of something, but he couldn't get it straight. Arthur was growing curious, "Oi. Alfred. Why are you so quiet?" Alfred laughed slightly, which was unusual, "I've been thinking.. Just.. Thinking." He answered with a small sigh. "...Oh boy.." Arthur muttered something under his breath, then hid his face into his hands. What were they thinking of..?
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Dolly raised a brow, and stared at the siblings. What was going on? She snorted, and kicked the stall door. Something wrong? Who do I have to snack on? She said. (Meh D: IT'S A FAILURE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alfred wants to board.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2