Neko

Alfred wants to board.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alfred wants to board.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Alfred wants to board.  Empty
PostSubject: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Alfred pulled the trailer into the driveway, jumping out of the driver's side. "Hello?" He called out, waiting for the owner of the stables to come out.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:22 pm

(Chu gotta post on Wicca and Sovern)

Chelsea came jogging out of her small house, and down to the driveway, where a young man, not much older than her, waited by his trailer. Ah. You must be Alfred? She asked. She'd gotten his sign up, and had sent a letter of acception a day or two ago.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:57 pm

"Yep. That's me." He said, now making his way to the trailer door, unlocking it and opening it waiting for Dolly to come on out of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Dolly walked down the ramp, and looked around. Is this where you live? It's nice. She said. Her eyes locked on Chelsea. Who is that? She said, giving Chelsea a venomous look.

Chelsea's hand flew to her mouth. She'd never seen a horse like that before. Trying to ignore the dirty look, she pointed to Barn 1. That's the mare/gelding barn. I have some things to do, so I'll be with you later. She said, walking back to the house
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

"That is the owner of this barn..Anyway. Do you want to go in the Pasture or into the barn she was pointing to?" He asked, now waiting for Dolly's answer.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Dolly looked back at him. Why not? I want to explore. She said. She went back to looking around, liking the place more and more.

(We need to RP with Belles and Doku :/ Ya know, cause they haven't really been in a huge topic Razz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

((Ikr.))

"Well...To the barn, then?" He said, motioning for Dolly to follow again, walking towards the barn now.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Dolly followed closely behind Alfred. So, when do I ge to meet this...Arthur? She asked as they walked.

(Want me to make a topic?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 pm

"Whenever he gets back from his little beach walk...I wonder how long it'll take him, though. Hopefully he doesn't get drunk..Again."He said quietly, rubbing the back of his head again.

((Sure. oDo))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Dolly nodded. Hm. Maybe we should get him to stop drinking? It seems to concern you. She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm

"Ohh trust me. Once he gets drunk, he loses it. Hell..He'd start stripping until he was wearing just a black skirt.." At that point, Alfred was nosebleeding a little at the imagination, he then wiped his nose, embarrassed a bit.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Seeing the blood made Dolly hungry. He stomach growled a bit, but she ignored it. She'd learned to contro herself. If she ate too much, or too often she could get sick. She snorted. Oh my... She said. She almost laughed as the image ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

"Yeah, kinda why I had a nose bleed..But I'm not gay, I swear." He said, blushing only the tiniest bit, but soon remained his normal composure.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Dolly glanced sideways at him. Mhmm. She said. They were almost to the barn, and she was excited to see her new home.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:24 pm

"I am straight, trust me." By now, he had gotten embarrassed again, but he was kinda glad that they were almost to the barn.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Dolly chuckled. Ok, ok, I believe you. She saw a small cat run into the barn, and she made a hissing sound. She hated cats. She ate them for dessert. They were annoying as Hell, but they tasted delicious.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm

"Looks like you dislike cats..Yet you hiss like one." He said with a slight chuckle, of course, just kidding about it.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Dolly laughed. You just had to get back at me, huh? She said. If she found that cat in the barn, it would become a meal. So long as it didn't belong to anyone.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm

"Yeah..But still. Since I just figured that you're a carnivore, you shouldn't eat that cat..It might belong to someone." He murmured quietly to Dolly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Dolly looked at him. I was planning in figuring it out. By the way it's all matted and such, I doubt it. She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well, it could only be all matted because it's probably a barn cat, and it eats barn mice." Alfred pointed out, but not in an irritating way.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Dolly made a coughing sound. Barn cats are only used for catching mice. Besides, I could take over that job. I don't mind a few mice. She said with one of her sinister smiles.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 pm

"Still, it'd be respectful to not, uh, eat the cat.." He said, not scared still, but just nervous about the owner of the barn possibly getting a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Dolly sighed. FIne. I won't eat the stupid cat. They'd reached the barn, and she walked inside. It was slightly messy, but spacious, which was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.   Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"This place is kinda neat, now that you said it was fancy." Alfred said with a slight chuckle again, glancing around. "But just a bit messy.." He said, glancing down at the stalls, and in them, of course casually glancing at the floor itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred wants to board.    Alfred wants to board.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alfred wants to board.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next