Neko

Moon and Wicked Want to Board

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Moon and Wicked Want to Board Empty
PostSubject: Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:11 am

Boarders!
Horse Name: Wicked Ticker (Wicked)

Horse Gender: Stallion

Horse Breed: Harlequin (Arabian/Thoroughbred build)

Stablehand, or shodder, or breeder, or neither and live in a spare bedroom

Moon rode up on her stallion, Wicked Ticker. She dismounted, and called for someone. In her pocket, was a folded up piece of paper. The application to board. Wicked was getting excited, and he bean dancing in place. He snorted, and Moon grabbed hold of his reins so he wouldn't run off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

(YAY!! Meh first Boarder!)

A tall guy, around 20 or so, came jogging over."Hey, I'm Wes Dening, You and you're horse are? Wait, I'm rushing...Boarder Or Jockey? The reason why I'm rushing is because Rebellion Prize is flipping out in the pasture.."He said quickly, looking at the pasture.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 am

She smiled. "It's alright. And, boarder." She said, handing him her application. She stroked the tattoo on Wicked's face, one of a long scar with stitches, going down his face. Her brother had done it, using a special, forever permanent ink that wouldn't hurt the stallio. Wicked was tensing, and Moon knew he was about to throw a tantrum. Her hands flew to his halter as he reared, and pulled him back down. She sung into his saddle, and he calmed. "Don't do that, you silly." She said, patting his neck. Wicked glared at the man.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 am

There was a sudden loud neigh, and then next thing ya knew, Rebellion Prize was next to Wes.

"Rebellion!"He chuckled."Sorry, This is Rebellion Prize, AKA Prize-O-Billions. Nice to see some boarders around here, I mean I only have Rebellion here helping me out here at the barn."He took a minute to look at the application."Yup. Good. Wicked goes in the second barn the first one is for mares the third is for wilds that need braking in that I freshly caught."He said pointing to the middle barn.

Rebellion Prize whickered a greeting to Wicked Ticker, he trotted over to the middle barn and bobbed his head sideways as if meaning: 'This one is for the stallions and geldings like you and me.But I'm not a gelding.'
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 am

Wicked nodded. Her could tell that he and Rebellion Prize would be friends. Moon lead him into the bar, and into the last stall on the left. That was his favorite spot in the barn. He suddenly bit down on the wood, and sucked in air, only to get swatted on the nose. "Don't crib. That's bad." Moon said sternly. Wicked retreated o the back of his stall.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm

(POST!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon and Wicked Want to Board   Moon and Wicked Want to Board Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1