Neko

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:07 pm

(>.< I cannot read. Sorry. You know what I meant. xD I get home around 3:30! But, thanks to timezones, that doesn't tell you much. You're trying to confuse me on purpose? D: This won't end well.)

N cocked his head lightly. "What's this?" he asked, gesturing to the slip of paper and the Cindaquill. His bright eyes lingered on the firey Pokemon in Hilda's arms for a few seconds before he looked back up at the distressed trainer. "Can I help with something? You seem...worried."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 pm

(NOOO! I'm not trying to confuss you on purpose! NO! DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT >Sad *tsk tsks at Tato* you think too much. Haha, i've tested other people. 30%100 don't get confussed. Lol. ummm....0.0 no clue. anyway whats the time right now? at your place)

She frowned and looked down at the some what struggling Cindaquil. "well.....do you know anything about Team-Plasma?" she sighed and blinked several times before talking again. "This Pokemon is my friends. His name is Tyler, and he recently got stolen by Team-Plasma...they say they want to liberate pokemon, but I'm not so sure.... just then the words of N came flooding back into her mind. So... You're going to confine many, many Pokémon in Poké Balls for that, then. I'm a Trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way? Her disappeard into a small smirk. She shifted uneasily and looked back at Snivey, who was marching up to her. Yes, Snivey could tell what she thought. Tiler leapt out of her arms besides Snivey, and happily rushed at her and sent her flying backwards. Cindaquil was happy to see Snivey, but she didn't really think much of Tiler. She went charging back and knocked Tiler into Purrloin.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 pm

(Right now, it is 8:44. )

N nodded, face expressionless. "Yes. I have heard of Team Plasma." He though for a moment, seeming to be considering something. Finally, he seemed to decide against whatever he was going to say, instead murmuring,""As long as Pokémon are confined in Poké Balls... Pokémon will never become perfect beings. I have to change the world for Pokémon, because they're my friends."
Purrloin mewled and jumped, pouncing at the Cindaquill playfully.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Hmm...I, yet seem to agree with you...except....I don't" Tyler returned the pounce to Purrloin. "I am going to say what I think" She sighed and turned back to see Snivey hopping around. "We don't know what it feels like to be trapped in a Pokeball....but you seem to misunderstand that people dedicate their lives to taking care of Pokemon. Pokemon make peoples lives more exiting; they play with us, work with us, and near all of them seem to be happy...But yet...I cannot seem to understand how they react to Pokeballs...just....because Blossom is my only pokemon so far, and she isn't kept in a poke-ball....She decided to stay with me after i helped her one day...I've never used a Poke-ball before, like I said..." (hmm...that doesnt seem to make sense...>.<) She turned back to N. "I use this special device instead" she pulled out her Poke-Capture.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"I... want to see things no one can see. The truths of Pokémon inside Poké Balls. The ideals of how Trainers should be. And a future where Pokémon have become perfect..." N lOoked over at the PokeCapture. "What is that?" he asked, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"Hm.." she looked down slightly, closing her eyes. "One who must not want Pokemon to be with people should not know...." she mumbled lightley, Snivey jumping up onto her shoulder. "Sni sni?" She blinked and looked down at the PokeCapture.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

N blinked. "Know what?" He was probably being too curious, but the fact passed right over his head. He looked down at the Snivy, watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"Meh...should not know...what it is..or even....what it does.." She looked down further before flinging it at Purrloin.

You know PokeCaptures, right? they always hit, and they....well....XD you know what they do, right?
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 pm

@_@ All I can think of is drawing those stupid circles around Pokemon for HOURS.

N eyed the PokeCapture warily as it came into contact with the Purrloin. He leaned forward in interest, watching curiously.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:55 pm

(Haha lol. what horrorific moments have you had with them xD?)

The PokeCapture twirled around Purrloin and then stopped, then returned to Hilda.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 pm

I tried to beat Entei. For THREE. MONTHS. x_x I couldn't look at the game cartridge for quite a while. xD

N cocked his head, but didn't push for further information. Watching was the best way to learn. He looked down at his own Pokemon, his face creasing into a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 pm

(whoa....)

She grinned and tilted her head up again, eyes on Snivey who was trying to reach the PokeCapture. "See, N, you can catch Pokemon without catching them at all" Snivey was a bit confused, but went along with it. "Now...My other friend's pokemon kind of got caught....as well....so i have to go get it back" she seemed dazed as Tyler was already nearley miles ahead. "would you fancy coming along?" she blurted and turned to N as Blossoms jaw hit the ground, her eyes looked like in any minute they would pop out of her head. "you look like the type thats pretty good at battling...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2