Neko

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Empty
PostSubject: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Hilda jumped onto a nearby ledge, closley followed by a cute little Snivey. "come on, Blossum!" she called out while Blossum struggled to get up the last few rocks. When she did, she went up beside Hilda and saw that the peak they were standing on was over looking a vast hillside. "its just what we need!" Hilda exclaimed, hands on hips. She turned to Blossum. "we're going to get oer some great training here!" she bent down and petted Blossum, who was watching some migrating pokemon. "come on, now. we have to get down there!" Hilda, being the daredevil she was, jumped from rock to rock without any diffulculty. Blossum wasn't so sure but followed carefully.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

(I'm making characters in a different tab. Gimme a few extra seconds to type, I don't have a shift key. >.<)

N looked down at the trainer and her Pokemon descending the slope. " 'Loin?" Small purple paws landed gently on N's leg. He nodded and smiled. "Yeah sure, let's go,'' N agreed, starting to slowly descend the hillside after the other trainer. His young Pokemon leapt agilely down the rocks, slipping up a few times. Her tiny, dark claws skidded across the rocks and she smashed into Hilda. "Purrloin..." she whined sheepishly.

Last edited by Tato on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fixed it. n_n)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 pm

(Do you know what N wants to do? ACKZ! he wants to liberate pokemon from trainers! GRR! *bashes N*?)

"OW!" she cried falling down the rocks onto the soft grass. she moaned a bit, holding herself up with wobbly hands, carefuly rubbing her throbbing head. "Sni?" Blossum hopped down quickley. She jumped to Hilda, who was still on the grass. "sni sni snivey?" Blossum whimperd, going to Hildas head and gently poking it.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 pm

N grumbled to himself, wandering down the rocks to Hilda. He extended a hand down to Hilda to help her up. "Sorry about that," he murmured,"Purrloin is still working on self control." Purrloin huffed at her trainer but turned back to Blossom and Hilda. "Pu-purr?" she mewled, nudging at Hilda's face with a gentle paw.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm

She frowned. Who was he? he seemed so familiar....had she heard of him somewhere? it was lingering in her mind...she got up on her own, Blossum making a mean face at Purrlion while Hilda wasn't looking. "Sni!" snivy raced up to Hilda and danced around her while she dusted herself off.

I feel weired writing this. Haha lol im listning to "party rock anthem"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 pm

N cocked his head slightly. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly. He snapped his fingers and Purrloin sulked back to his side. She stuck her tiny pink tongue out at Blossum, sitting obediently at N's side.

Hah, why so?
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 pm

She smirked, still rubbing her head. "y-yeah...." she frowned again, looking down at snivey to see her waving her tail at purrlion. She mumbled under her breath and Blossum turned up at Hilda and blushed, creeping behind her back.

Now im listning to Owl City's "Dreams dont turn to dust" its a beautiful song!!
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Purrlion crouched and pounced at the Snivy, bowling into her. N frowned at the young Pokemon. His soft eyes turned back to Hilda. "What were you doing climbing that slope? It's rocky and dangerous," N states obviously.

Your English Is Good by Tokyo Police Club. C:
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Hmm 0_0?

Snivy growled and kicked and thrashed furiously. "we're doing some training.." still frowning, she turned to Blossum. Blossum growled some more, whipping up a leaf torado while still rolling with purrlion. "blossum!" Hildas eyes widdened. "thats what we came here to work on!!" Blossum, who couldnt hear, whipped it at purrlion, but it missed, going into another direction. Hilda just dodged it,then stood, watching it dissapeer. She turned back to Blossum, whol was still tackling the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Good songs to listen to while typing! Owl City is a nice band to rock to when typing. n_n

Purrlion pushed at Blossum with her back paws, shoving her away with a loud " 'Purr!" N frowned down at the Snivy. "Your Pokémon... Just now, it was saying..." He shook his head and muttered a low "nevermind."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

"hmm?" she turned, tilting her head a tad. Snivy was getting up and hissing at purrloin. She shook herself and wadded down to a small pond that took her fancy. Hilda didnt notic, and was thinking about what that strange person had said.

Now party rock again, then when its finished, im listen to Owl Citys Galixies, then Honey and the bee
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Purrlion trotted back to N's side, head held high. N followed boredly after Hilda. "Yes, they're talking,"N murmured quietly, partially to himself and partially to Hilda. His Pokemon snuck up behind the Snivy and pushed, sending the Pokemon flying into the pond where its trainer stood. Purrloin sniggered to itself.

Nice choices. x3
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Haha im living the good life. Im sitting here on my lap-top scoffing blue-berries listning to my i-pad with the ear-phones dad at work mum gone to shop with an awesome active person to RP with!

Snivy mumbled under the water, getting up to the small shore, dripping wet. She shook her self hard, glaring at Purrloin after. Hilda heard him; what an odd person. "do you have something that translates pokemon language in human language or something?" she mumbled, not bothering to turn towards him. She kelt down, Blossum hopped into her lap, not wanting to get soaked again. "oh, Blossum" Hilda mumbled, the wet pokemon curling up in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:31 pm

At work? Shopping? o_o What time is it where you are?!

N's mouth twisted into a frown. "Oh. Then, you can't hear it, either... How sad. My name is N." Purrloin trotted down to the water's edge, gently bending down and lapping at the water. The trainer plopped down onto the soft ground, crossing his legs. He looked over at his Pokemon and sighed.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 pm

She blinked, then looked down at Blossum, who quickly jumped and threw herself at Purrloin, knocking it into the water. "SNI!" Blossum shoutted, marching back into Hilda's lap. "I'm Hilda" she mumbled, still blankly staring at Blossum.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Purrloin hissed and screeched, leaping out of the water and behind N. N patted his soaking Pokemon gently. The drenched Purrlion shivered and shook the water from its fur. It glared at Blossum from behind its trainer. "Pleased to make your acquaintance," N stated. "So.. you are a trainer?"
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 pm

"y-yes...." she stammened. She had this thing in her mind...she had heard of him somewhere....yes! that was it! "you.....i've heard of you..." she had a blank expression on her face, slowley starting to walk backwards, hands up, Blossum tilting her head in confussion, but backing away too. She ignored Purrloin, her focus on Hilda.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

N seemed not to notice that she was backing away. "So... You're going to confine many, many Pokémon in Poké Balls for that, then. I'm a Trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?" He stared into the water for a few long seconds before turning his head up to look at Hilda. His head cocked to the side, silently asking why she seemed fearful.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 am

"Sni...." snivy mumbled, huffing as she turned and pretended to spit at Purrlion behind her back. Hilda frowned, stopping and looking at her reflection in the water, ignooring N. She was ignorant; yes, that, she was good at. Snivey huffed again, jumping up onto Hilda's shoulder as she bent down. "waaHHHH!" Hilda shouted, losing her balance from Snivey. She lent foward and landed with a loud splash in the pond. "shiv....sivey!!" Blossum yelled, annoyed, wading up to the shore once again. She got up and shook herself; her fur fluffing up into a big thing of fluff. "ughhhhh..." Hilda moaned after a while, popping up, soaking wet. "Snivey......" was all she could mutter before she started dragging herself to the shore. She mutterd under her breath as she sat quickly on the grass. "snivey...." Blossum poked her head out of a few flowers before wadding up to Hilda. "i...i....i told y-y-you n-n-n-n-not to d-d-do t-t-that" she stutted as Snivy froze aswell. "h-here.." Hilda mutterd, taking off her coat and wrapping it around Blossum, who was delighted to be warm. Hilda sighed as she watched Blossum curl up, and picked up both the coat and Blossum and placed them gently in her lap.

Last edited by FoxyStar on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 am

(Blah, so sorry. >.< I have school in seven hours, and I need to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow! If I'm not [I will!] then you can come hassle me on my blog. [it's on my profile info now]. Night!)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 am

(ummm kk! nighty-night! dont let the zombies kill you >.<! haha. Its 3:18 PM over here.)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

N frowned for a moment before seeming to forget his previous question. "Would you like my jacket?" he asked. Being soaking wet couldn't be fun. Purrloin trotted over to Hilda and gently stuck her nose in the coat on her lap. "P-purr?" She might've had little self control, but she wasn't completely oblivious to the wellbeing of others.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Snivey (ughhh im just going to write snivey i keep forgeting to write Blossum. But i'll write it when it maters most Surprised !) stuck her nose out, ending her nose up to Purrloin's. "sni....vey!" Snivey mumbled, before hopping out, nose still touching Purrloins. "sni sni sni..." Snivey started, marching over to N, sniffing around him. "Snivey.." Hilda mutterd, looking over at her. She looked up, then rememberd something. She took off her bag and uncliped it, and took out another jumper, She slid it on and then got something else out of it. "Snivey!" she called, holding out a piece of pokefood. Snivey yipped exitedly and raced over to Hilda, then scoffing up all the food. Hilda smiled as she watched the hungrey pokemon. Snivey hadn't eaten a tiny piece; she walked slowley over to Purrloin and held it out for her. Hilda seen something rattling in the bushes and left her bag open; there was nothing else inside of it.

(umm last sentence.....Hilda doesnt have any pokeballs. How is she keeping Snivey? well, N has to find out Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Purrloin eagerly took the Pokefood from Hilda and devoured it, obviously hungry. She then padded back to N's side and began rooting through his bag, searching for more food. N disregarded her, knowing that she would find it eventually. He turned his attention instead to the rustle in the bushes. He cocked his head slightly and stared, waiting for whatever it was to emerge.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

(uhhh Tato Blossum offerd the food xD! ima going on every 8:00 AM to reply because wherever your living thats when...you finish school im gussing Surprised actully...im gogin to make Hilda half pokemonranger Very Happy shes still a trainer but she just has one of those capture discs)

A small head poked out from the bushes. "cinda?" the small head squeaked, then emearged fully. "cinda cindaquial?!" it yelped, after a moment, jumping all over Hilda. "t-tyler?" she stutterd, quickly pushing herself backas the cinderquil happily bursted out flames. "how did you get away?" she blinked severl times before relising there was a small note attached around it's neck. She edged foward and un-tied it, un-wrapping it and reading it. "its gotten worse!" the words shouted. "there all over the city. There stealing everyones pokemon!!" she murmerd as she folded the note and put it in her bag. She picked up the wriggling Tyler and strode slowley up to N. Mabe he knew something about this. "...N..." she started, going up to him and stopping, looking down a bit, but forcing herself to look up.

Tato haha i write more then i usally do when im RPing with you o.0 btw I heard that if you play the same charrie on diffrent threads it would confuss you. Try playing N here. I want to see if thats true and plus I'm seeing how many threads i can reply to ^^ Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?*   Hildas training! *Tatos pwease?* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next