Neko

Lareta..Training

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Lareta..Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 am

Lareta took Laya out of her stall,she put her up in a crosstie and saddled her up in some jumping/dressage tack. She mounted up and rode out to the arena,she walked her and trotted and then started cantering towards the first jump, she sailed over easily and she sat back on the downfall,she rode around silently.
Back to top Go down

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Grant watched from behind the fence in the pasture,fascinated with the way Lareta took her horse to jump.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:58 pm

(Thanks saphi. Surprised)

Lareta glanced at Grant,quickly guiding Laya over the next few jumps,she pulled her to a stop beside the fence. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

"Hello there. I hope you don't mind me watching you. The way you jump those poles fascinates me. How do you do it?" She sputtered,standing quickly.

(Your welcome? *Confusled* Hey, could you post in my newest topic in Love Handle. Nobody has posted yet.....Sad )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Cassie came up, leaning on the fence. " I know! I've never been great at jumping."
Back to top Go down

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

"Star isn't bad. She almost injured herself doing a seven foot pole,like Denis and Daioh. She just staggered and her hooves almost scraped the bar. She was lucky." Grant sputtered,nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 pm

"Its not hitting the bar that's dangerous, unless it striked a weak part at such force. Poles are light, and made to not injure the horse. But the worst is when they loose balance." She shuddered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

"Thanks i've ridden since I was four. It's really easy,but you also need the right horse,With my old horse the highest i've done is a triple 12foot combo. I could of gone higher with Izeria. She can jump up to 20 feet. But then I had to sell her.."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 am

Denis hobbled up in cruches, "Hey guys." Pain was in his voice, barely noticeable though. He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

She glanced at him and mounted back up on Laya. "Laya just needs a bit more work. Although i'm expecting to get a girl I know to board an take lesons,plus i'm expecting my paint rescue to come soon."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Cassie glanced at Denis, worried. "Is it okay?" She asked quietly, only for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

He sighed, "Not really,"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 pm

"Did you take your painkillers?" She asked, leaning on the wall of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:47 pm

She growled under her breath. "HEM!! If you don't mind moving your conversation somewhere else if your not going to be quiet please."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Cassie frowned slightly, but brushed it off. "So are you gonna compete this season?"
Back to top Go down

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Grant waved nervously at Denis."Hey." Was all that seemed to escape her lips before she turned to watch Lareta again.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Denis put a look of apology on his face and turned to look at horse and rider, he stayed quiet,
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:34 pm

She sighed,"Sorry. It just bothers me. It always has when i'm doing something and people are talking. I've got screamed at for that. It just annoys me and brakes my concentration."

(Luckies. Tato brought me into a mellow mood.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Goodies. I don like grumpy angel.

She shrugged. "Sorry, really."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm

(Yep,well you can thank Saphi for ruining my rping with her *runs off sobbing*)

"It's fine." She gave a polite,but a little sharp reply.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

(Awww, this is getting quite depressing. Let's all be happy, peaceful hippies.)

She dropped her chin in her palm. "Laya's come a long way. What do you think about working with Blackjack once he's got some weight? Or are you too busy with your new ones?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:46 am

"Sure. No they need to rest,especially Skirika,poor horse looks half dead. Ariba... She will help me. She was also trained Parrele. Its quite magnificent if you'd like to see her. Laya is just getting down the basics. But Laya just needs more height in her jumps."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

She nodded "For now, he's putting on weight. But we're lunging him daily, just walk trot. He'll never be a perfect schooler, because I don't know what he likes best yet. He's only ever known racing, but if he stays a racer, I want him atleast like lightning, who you could sit a lesson on." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I have so much to do, I got about 5 calls for rescues this morning. I can barely think."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm

She dismounted,"I'll take on the horses if you decide to rescue. Mind if I... See Black Jack? Mabye I could do a little mindspeaking." He covered her mouth. She sighed,"Yes. I siad mindspeaking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lareta..Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lareta..Training   Lareta..Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lareta..Training
Page 1 of 1