Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 pm

(Tato, I already had that planned and done. They'll be a coming back soon. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

XD Someone owes me twenty bucks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm

(Not Me! *Raises hands in innocence*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 pm

(Me neitherrr)

Lee rolled her eyes. "Or you can get over it." She walked over to the seat, and sat, cross legged, and grabbed her can of soda, taking another swig of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm

(This is really....creepy,weird. It got me hypnotized..... Don't watch the full thing unless you like to destroy things..)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Kyle sighed and stood. "Fine. If you won't fuck me, Caleb will," he growled, shaking his hair to the side and walking out of the tour bus, one hand down his pants. (XD Wow, Kyle. Wow.)

Then...ANGEL OWES MEH TWENTY BUCKS!!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am

"Desperate much." She grumbled. "You know, I never said anything about the shirt. The pants can come off after." She called louder. She drained her soda, and tossed the can, landing it in the trash. She grabbed her own clothes, getting changed. She still pulled them off well, despite being crumpled. She still looked pretty hot. "If you go have fun with Caleb, then I'm off to the bar again. Maybe ill find someone who has an apartment, instead of a bus."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Kyle popped his head back in the bus at Lee's statement. "No way, I'll stay. You stay, too. Don't you wanna tour with us? Play at our shows? See the world? Have a whole group of supporters for when the baby comes?" He winked at her while saying 'baby', then stepped back onto the bus.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm

She laughed. "Um, I have a job, a home, a horse, friends, and competition season is coming up, I shouldn't be here, I should be sleeping because my training should start tomorrow, and I'm convinced you only like me for the sex, so I see no reason to be devoted." She had one hand on her hip, grey eyes fixed on him, making a point.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Kyle sighed and shut the bus door behind him, walking over and sitting down on the couch. He looked up at Lee, his eyes pained and brimming with tears. "Only like you for the sex? You don't get it, do you?" He started shaking lightly, but not enough for it to be easily noticeable. "All I've had in my life for a long time has been boys, drugs, alchohol, and pain. It's always the same shit, too. The rest of FTSK, ATL, FOB, and whoever we toured with. We all got drunk and high, then somehow ended up in bed together with sore asses.' He looked away to hide his red eyes. "I haven't had a chick in my life since I was six. It was my mum. She died on my birthday." He looked back up at Lee, gritting his teeth. "Don't you get it now? You're like my mummy in my mind." His lower lip wobbled. "And I love my mummy."

AH. SAPPY SHIT. DX Ky's such a crybaby. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well you sure know how to express it." She sat cross legged next to him. "Calm down Kyle."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Kyle narrowed his red eyes, half-glaring at Lee. "Why should I?" He bit his lip to keep it from wobbling. A single droplet of deep crimson blood leaked out of his lip where his teeth were biting down, sliding down his chin and falling onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Because your hurting yourself." She gently brushed the blood away, and watched him, her eyes gentle now. "Relax, okay? If it helps, I'm glad you care about me more than just as a sex buddy. Though I'd prefer to be your girlfriend over your mum."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Kyle laughed lightly. "I guess it would be wierd to fuck my mom," he giggled, starting to smile. He scooted over, wrapping an arm around Lee and cuddling into her side. "So we're like...official now?" Kyle peered up at Lee with bright red questioning hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

She rolled her eyes slightly. "It'll have to be long distance, while your on tour." She said. She slipped her arm around his torso, leaning her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Kyle nodded, determined. "Mmkay. I promise, I'll write you everyday! And-and I'll call! And I'll send pictures!" He stuttered out everything he promised to do to keep the relationship alive. He snuggled close to Lee. "I won't leave you. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 pm

She sighed. "And I'll write back whenever I can." She replied. She lay back against the pillow of the sofa, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Kyle stood, wiping the remainder of the blood off his chin. He reached down and picked up Lee, carrying her to the back of the bus and setting her gently onto his bunk. "Bedtime for the tired girl?" he asked, smiling down at her. Without waiting for an answer, he strides over to Caleb's bunk and reaches under the bed, pulling out a pair of long, fuzzy pans and a big white t-shirt. He tossed them to Lee, still smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:47 pm

She looked at the pyjamas skeptically, but stripped down to her bra and underwear, pulling on the pants and shirt. She reached her hand out towards Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 am

Kyle reached out and grabbed her hand lightly, stroking her hand with his thumb gently. He sighed and reluctantly let go, wandering to his bunk to get clothes to change into.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:16 pm

She took her hair out of the braid; it had gone slightly wavy, and slid the tie onto her wrist. She rolled over so her back was to the rest of the room, and pulled the blankets up to her waist. She closed her eyes, and was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Kyle, now in his pajamas, looked at Lee, debating on whether or not to crawl into bed with her. Deciding against possibly waking up his girlfriend, he climbed into the bunk above her's and quietly dozed off, sleeping fitfully.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Lee, being a light sleeper, woke up anyway, from the creaking mattress above her. She slipped out of the bunk, standing up, and leaning her chin against the edge of the mattress. She reached out a hand, gently running her thumb along his jaw to settle him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 pm

At Lee's touch, Kyle jerked awake and into a sitting position. Sweat trickled down his face and he was breathing heavily. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and he sighed, realizing that it was Lee. "Ohai there," he said with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:04 pm

She smiled slightly. "Whenever I get shitty sleep, I take my pillow and sleep in my horses stall. I dunno what works for you, though." She handed him a small towel, and then hopped up to sit on the edge oh the bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next