Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

He smiled to himself,looking around he slowly schooched to her back,leaning against her lightly.

(Oh and Saphi? I want a different thread with Zach an Emily in it,where do you want it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Emily looked at him, her bright crystal blue eyes sparkling. She leaned into his shoulder just a teeny bit, unsure of what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

(Love Handle I guess? XD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm

(Ok hold on)

He smiled and rested his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Emily fiddled her thumbs innocently, looking around until she noticed a room in the back of the bus that looked like a bathroom. "Is it ok if I use your shower?" She asked slowly, her eyes holding a bit of fear.

(Didn't know how to make her ask so used a simple form)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

He frowned as he saw her eyes and slid his hands down to her hips,he whispered in her ear;"If you want me to come,I will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

"That would be nice." She whispered quitely. Emily was the shy, scaredy cat type. She looked around the room and found a towel which she laid by the side of the shower. She quickly undressed and turned the nozzle on the shower,waiting for the water to warm up. She rubbed her arms as she shivered from the cold air in the room.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

He followed her,but stood outside the shower,"Yell if you need me."

(Haha,IK he should get in but ^ ^ I'll save that for later so I don't yet any snarky comments *pokes Rockeh and Tat*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

As soon as the water warmed up, she slid in and sighed as warm water rolled gently over her body. She cleaned herself up,removing all traces of the man and any dirt that was hiding. She washed her dirty hair and it started to shine again. In less than 5 minutes, she was out of the shower and drying off. She slipped on her old clothes and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "I think I'll go over to my house and get some new clothes on. I'll be back in a few minutes, if you want." She spoke finally, pulling hr ponytail hard so it fit snuggly on her head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

He glanced around,running his hands through the end of the ponytail he shook his head,"No,you look hot just the way you are." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 pm

She blushed lighty, rose color on her cheeks. "You flatter me. Your hot too." She teased, grabbing her ponytail, swatting his hand gently away before pulling on it again to tighten the grip. She hugged him lightly, a friendly hug. "Thank you for your comment and for what you guys did." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 pm

He smiled,"Your welcome,it's no problem. I'm not hot,just cute,your the hot one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

"Your not cute! You are hot too. I think you are." She spoke only so he could hear.His facial features fascinated Emily and she traced a finger along his jawline, a weird look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:17 pm

He started leaning forwards to kiss her,"No,your the sexy one of the bunch." he spoke so only she could hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 pm

She kissed him, griping his head between her hands. "There are alot of hotter and better women out there." She commented between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

"So? Your better." He slipped away from her mouth,"I'm sorry,but we have a crowd,we could get to your house from here?"

(Rwar. Just tell me if I need to post agan in that other one with him an Emy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'm not better and yes, my house is about 5 blocks down the road. Not far to walk." She said, straightining her shirt before opening the bathroom door and stepping out and walking past Lee and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:43 pm

He walked behind her,a hand on her hip,he walked out of the van and down the road.

(Saphi,are you replyin' to that other one?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm

(The Emily and Zach one?)
Emily fast walked but managed to keep Zach's arm around her. Soon ater, she stopped at a small light paisley colored house."Here it is."She smiled,leading him in."This is my home." She added,smiling.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

(Yea)
He smiled,"It looks nice,your right,that was a short walk." He stood behind her,slidinghis hands up to her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

She blushed as he slid his hands up her shirt to her bra. She gasped a little because his hands felt warm. She began kissing him again, her hand slipping up under his shirt and the other tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:12 pm

He smiled and un-laced her bra,holding it there though,he walked insie the house,letting the bra drop to the floor. (Lets move to the apartments)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 pm

(YESH!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 pm

(Yeah, that's right, get your dirty posts off our dirty topic. That's my snarky comment.*pokes angel*)

Lee clicked the lock shut after they'd gone. "They really turned it on." She said, turning back to face kyle, leaning on the wall. She pulled up the waist of the jeans and boxers she had put on, to stop them from slipping down her hips.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Lovebirds. Twenty bucks say she gets preggers." He laughed and looked at Lee as she pulled her pants up. "I'll give you three options. One, use some pants that actually fit you, like Caleb's. Two, use on of my belts. Three, take them off." He winked lightly and whispered 'three!'

My snarky comment? I'm stealin' it from Ky. Twenty bucks says she gets preggers. *pokes Angel*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next