Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind if I just hop in. It took me an hour to think of this. D:)

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Blonde-hair

The platinum silver locks cascaded down below her shoulders, almost reaching her butt before they ended. Her crystal blue orbs were large and dilated, full of fear. Her face was plastered in mud, sweat dripping down her forehead, making it sticky. Her skinny jeans were soaked with sweat and water, her shirt no better in dryness. Her transparent top showed the beighe lingerie below her clothes. Her converse hightops were perfect, aside from the fact that the ;aces were untied. Her clothes were rumpled as if they were just thrown on and her hair was dull with sweat and mud. She was running, her long thin legs slapping the pavement of the road in steady, rthymnic beats. She screamed repeatedly, her breathing unsteady and abnormal. She glanced over her shoulder at the pale papar skinned figure behind her, the perverted man who had draged her into his house and raped her. His pace was a fast walk, determination plastered on his face. The girl saw a bus and banged on the sides loudly, screaming with all her might," Help! Somebody help me!"

She was on the verge of crying, her eyes shiny as water built up in the lenses. "Please help me!",came her pityful cries once more as the man stood not 5 feet from her. He grabbed her, a sideways smirk plastered on his lips and his teeth gleamed under the light of a street lamp. "What the hell do you want?" She yelled, only in a question form. A large grin formed before her eyes and grabbed hold of her arm. He bent his head forward, his lips just inches away from her face, his warm breathe sending shivers down her spine. He mumbled in a seductive manner,"Your sweet, gorgeous body. I could make it fun...." He layed an arm on her waist and trailed a finger along her jawline. More shivers travled down her spine, his finger like a feather. His deep brown eyes flirted with her and she spit at his face.

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I changed it to where it's more)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Lee cursed, and pushed away from Kyle, stepping from the shower. She dried herself and dressed herself in a random set of jeans and a band shirt from the drawers, both too big, and braided her hair, all in under a minute. She stepped outside, cracking her knuckles. "Seriously?" She said, annoyed. She brought back her fist and punched the guys jaw. "Get inside." She muttered to the girl, sizing up the guy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Zach grabbed the guy from behind,taking out a super sharp sword,he stuck it in the back of the guy's neck. He grabbed the girl gently and cuddled her in his arms. "I got her."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Kyle had clothes on in seconds and was outside. "WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET ON THE GODDAMN BUS BEFORE I GET PISSED?" Kyle bellowed, his voice louder than anything that should have been possible from even the loudest opera singer. He batted gently at the sword, careful not to cut his hand. "Put that damn thing away, this place is crawling with guards," he hissed into Zach's ear. Glancing at Lee, he snickered. "Hey babe, by the way, you owe me some mmmmhhhhmmmmm later," he said pervily (Is that a word? >.>), smirking despite the band members starting to look out the windows of the hotel.

But...clothes? In the shower? D: Stupidness! XD
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Who yoos be talkin to?

She flashed a sweet smile. "Right. Ill make not of that." She looked down at the body. "Uhm, maybe we should deposit this in the alleyway?" She said, glancing up at the band members. She gave a grin and crossed her eyes, knowing they were all either high or drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:50 pm

The man( I edited my last post) lay on the ground still and the girl felt arms grab her. She sank a bit and felt numb, her eyes locked on the distant sky. "God." She whispered, sitting down on the ground on her knees, one hand placed lightly over her mouth."Is he dead?" She asked, looking up at the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm

"Sure does look like it. She said, offering her hand to the girl. "But you can go into shock later. Now, you two gotta get on the bus. Or I'm ditching you guys here, cuz I'm so not gonna get arrested for accessory to murder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm

She looked to the girl and at the boys. "Thank you..so much." She studdered, shaking the girls hand. "My name is Emily. Emily Sue."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

"Lee." She said. She pulled the girl up, easily, and nduged her towards the door of the truck. She turned, silvery braid slipping over her shoulder, and dragged the guys body into the alley beside the hotel, coming back with a look of distaste on her features. "That's never a fun job." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

She opened the door and asked,"Do I go in?" She had never been the kind to just walk in, she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"If you want. Or you can sit on the pavement all alone." She replied, glancing down the street, either direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

She glanced around, to the alley then to the road where a group of black and white gangsters were staring. "I think I'll go inside." She whispered quickly, slipping inside.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Lee put a hand on one hip, sizing up the gang, and then turned, brushing past Kyle and into the bus, opening the fridge and grabbing a soda, and then sitting cross legged on the couch, popping it open. "Want a drink, they're in the fridge." She grabbed some of the clothes scattered by the shower, tossing them into a basket in the back of the bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm

"No thanks. Thanks again." She spoke, her voice shakey with fear and anxioty(I think. LOL!). "Nice bus." She commented, looking around. She was 18, but looked younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

(Bye Guys...-sigh- Bedtime..*Waves*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am

She shrugged. "Kyles. The drummer of Forever The Sickest Kids." She replied, taking a swig of soda. "His bands bus." Lee yawned, and leant back against the rest. She was 16, but looked way older.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 am

Zach jumped in the bus. "Cool. I always hear you on the radio then." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 pm

"And if you're in a 50 foot perimeter of him, you always hear him. Period." She said, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 pm

She nodded looking around. "Hi." She said to the guy who just came in the bus.

(Sorry it's simple. Not much to work with...XD I changed my age..I'm 90 years old. NOT!!!!)

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

He smiled,"Hello,I'm Zachary,but call me Zach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

"Emily. Nice to meet you Zacher....Zach." She corrected herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

He smiled at her,"So were are we going?" He spoke to Kyle but couldn't keep his eyes off Emily.Finnaly he stood upand sat beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Emily looked towards him. "Where are you guys heading for next?" She asked, basically repeating what Zach had just asked. She laid her head down on the table with a thud. "I have no clue how I ran into the guy today. I was waiting at a bustop." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and craddled her,"Don't hurt yourself,it looks like your already hut enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

For some reason,Emily felt comfortable with Zach's arms around her. A small content sigh escaped her parted lips."Do you guys have a shower here?" She asked, a little uncomfortable doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next