Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Kyle laughed and slid into the shower after her. "Yeah right," he sneered, running a gentle finger down her back and over her ass.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 pm

She cringed.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Kyle snorted angrily. "What're you so scared of?" He sighed and ran his long fingers through his thick blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Nothing," she said. "I hate it when people do that soft finger thing. But now its my turn to ask a question." She said, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "Is anything I say or do gonna stop you from being your sweet perverted self in here?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am

Kyle snickered lightly and looked down at her. "Well, it'd certainly help if you did me."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am

She rolled her eyes. "To be honest, you aren't the wrost I've 'done'." She said, stepping forward so they were chest to chest. She wound an arm around his neck, and one hand against his chest. She tilted her chin up, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 am

DUDE. Imma totally draw that. o.o

He wrapped his arms around her waist and bent his neck down to look at Lee with dark blue eyes. "Well that's dissapointing," he whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 am

"I dunno. Your down there, but not the worst." She closed the gap, lips pressing against him. She pulled one leg around his, closing her eyes and pressing her body closer.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Kyle kissed back gently, but not hungrily as he had done before. He slid his hands slowly up and down her spine as he kissed Lee.

Okay, so Imma need to know a few things to complete mah amazing drawing Very Happy
Height?:
Eye Colour?:
Hair Colour,Style, length?:
Scars? Tattoos? Piercings?:
Others to draw in?:
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 am

Creeeeep.
Grey eyes.
Silvery blonde, long(to middle of back) straight.
Five foot sixx.
Almost unnoticeable little notches and small line scars scattered across her body. But, almost unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 am

She slipped her other hand around his neck, tilting her head to the side and pausing.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Kyle blinked at her and smirked. "I hope this doesn't put me higher up on the list of the worst ones you've done," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

She snorted. "Your pretty fixed." She said, glancing away.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

"Good," kyle said lightly, unlatching himself from her. He poured some shampoo into his hands and began massaging it into his hair, leaning against the wall and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 pm

She rolled her eyes, and grabbed some soap, foaming it up in her hands before starting to wash her body.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Kyle leaned away from thee wall and smirked, shaking his hair out. Soap flew everywhere, including all over the couple in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 pm

"Thanks." She said dryly, stepping under the flow of water to wash the soap from her body.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Kyle bent at an odd angle, shoving his head into the waterflow above Lee. He laughed lightly as soap trailed out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm

She grabbed the shower head, pulling it from its holder, and backed into the corner, clutching it. "Hahaa."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

"Hey! Gimme that back!" he whined, making a sad face. Kyle pushed his lip out and made it tremble, a pitiful whining noise emitting from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:53 am

I feel no sympathy." She replied, rinsing her body
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 pm

"But,'' he began whining again," You love me!" He made a heart with his hands and held it out towards Lee.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

She used one hand to pull his apart. "Try that."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Kyle sighed and put his hands down. He started to smirk. "If you didn't love me," he whispered," you wouldn't let me do this." He leaned in and pulled Lee to his chest, bending his head and kissing her gently.

Yes, I'm drawing the shower scene. No, it hasn't taken me weeks, I've just been procrastinating. XD I had to start over too, cos my mum saw and I was like,"I TOTALLY AM NOT DRAWING NAKED PEOPLE. D:" XD
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

She pulled her lips away a little. "Your not the only guy that's kissed me." She said, locking eyes with him. She dropped the shower head, one hand on his waist. "What do you want more?" And knowing Kyle, she expected him to pull away and grab for the running water.

Lmao, did you put clothes on them cuz she saw? Mebbe you should hide it next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next