Neko

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

He quietly slipped inside the bus,a long knife and handkercheif in hand. He was cleaning his knife,he slipped it into an invisible pocket in his clothes,walking over to Emily he sat in the chair by her. "Lee. Morning. Em told you the news yet?" He wrapped his arms around Emily,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

She shrugged. "I guessed. Kinda figured, since its probably the same here."

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

"Nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Emily snuggled into his chest for warmth,placing her head on his shoulder."She kinda figured it out when I puked not ten minutes ago. "Emily chiped in quietly,puting one finger to her mouth in the "shh..." signal,pionting to Kyle with another finger.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm

She shrugged. "If he wakes up, he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 am

He chuckled,"Hm. Kyle might be snooty at first until Lee puts a sock in his mouth but he'll probably get over it."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"He'll be fine if I let him touch me, but that's just Kyle." She said, rolling her eyes and leaning back against the cushions. Despite the snide comments, she felt affection for him still.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:52 pm

He glanced over ans studdied Kyle. He looked like a gay princess,he chuckled. Slipping out his phone hezoomed in on his neck and face and snapped 10 pictures. He chuckled again,"Your pwettyy pwincess is in for a surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

"Zach!"Emily snarled,glaring at him madly as he snapped each and every picture.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:41 pm

"What? Its not like i'm showing anyone. I won't post it on the internet Em." He stiffled another laugh,resting his head on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

"He'll kill you, and god only knows what he'll do to me." She shuddered. "No, but seriously. This is his van."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"The pwetty pwincess won't know. You don't want to be dead hm?

(Rockeh. You meanie. I want te Fioni one. ;p.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

(Whaa?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

"Hmmf."Emily grumbled,crossing her arms and legs as she watched Zach.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm

"Oh boy. Shes in a mood. Better run now than die later." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yes,Let's do that."She teased.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm

He chuckled,"I was talking about you." He unfolded her arms,cradling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 pm

"I know."She laughed,snuggling into him.

(Wonder why Tato hasn't been on...)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

( Sad I'm sad. Tato normally flips on every other weekend. Mabye make an appearance this weekend on sat or sun. Oh wait. Make that 102 things to cry about.)

"Psh. Yea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"Butthead."She whispered to him.

(Tato if you hear me.....PLEASE POST NOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm just kidding....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 pm

(I really want to make the site a banner for at the top of the page...I'm really good with graphics...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:06 am

We did that whole voting thing for everyones favourite, but we only did admins banners. When there were only like 5 users, me tato and eatty would make the banners for the voting, even though me and eatty were mods. But now we have 3 admins. I think ima set up a new competition, for the rest of ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 am

(I can show you a pro picture. I've ordered it from one of my best friends on Horseland.)

"Girlfriend." He teased,chuckling at his own joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 pm

(Mine will be animated and all. Hope you guys like it.)
"You win. I can't think of anything else to call you though some names come to mind." She sighed.

(Angel,Do you think you could play a forty-three year old science teacher while I play his eighteen year old student girfriend?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 pm

(As long as it doesn't stall the page when loading. I have enough trouble getting to the sight already, haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)   Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyle 'Raptor' Burns (This could get a little graphic...)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next