Neko

everlasting love is allways true

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

everlasting love is allways true Empty
PostSubject: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Everlasting Love,bursted onto the bay,going at a full gallop.He whinnyed fiercly and reared,pawing the air.It was lightning,thundering,and pouring down hard.You could bairly even see the gothic green and black stallion.He neighedand all the fog and mists started to obey his command,going and covering everything in its path.There was another fiercefull whinny but,you could see nothing.It was almost as if he were.....a ghost horse.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Majo trotted across the sand, shivering from the cold rain. She jumped as another clap of thunder sounded and lightning struck. She nickered nervously as she heard the sound of a horse galloping into the bay. The fierce whinnies she heard a moment later had her frozen in her tracks. The fog was even heavier and she couldn't see anything. She had heard stories of ghost horses that roamed the bay but had thought of them as nothing but stories, until now.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:47 pm

He saw a mare trough his golden eyes.For he could only see anybody.He stood there and comanded for the fogs and mists to die down just enough for her to see him,lightning struck all around him,even going into the ground..He stood there about 20 hands high.He did not speak,all he did was watch her.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Majo jumped when lightning struck again and the fog faded slightly. Her eyes widened when through the fog she saw a huge green and black stallion. She stared at him, stunned, as he watched her. She shivered from the cold and took a step backwards.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

He still watched her through his piercing golden eyes and then shortly later replyed,"What is your destiny for this place?"He still didn't move and the mists and fogs started to pick up again.He snorted and flared his nostrils,you could see his breath on the cold wind.He stood there like...nothing even mattered,not even love.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Majo nickered nervously. "Wh-what do you mean?" she asked. She whipped her head around as the fog picked up again. She looked back up at the huge stallion and shuddered. "W-who are you?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm

He stared at her."I am ~Everlasting Love~."He threw up his head and escaped a fierce whinny,when he did lightning and thunder crashed down in front of him and he reared.He was still rearing and let out another fierce one,this time it landed behind him and 4 wolves appeared.One red,grey,white,and brown.'They will not hurt you,neither will i.'He said to her through his mind.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Majo took another step back and felt a small wave splash against her back legs. She tried to watch the wolves and the stallion at the same time. Another flash of lightning made her take another step back into the freezing water. She heard what the stallion said, but she had seen to many wolves kill horses to not be afraid. She snorted fearfully as another wave splashed against her, the water getting higher.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

He stiffly layed down and the wolves also sat down.'They will not hurt you,i promise.'He looked at her,this time with purple eyes.He nickered sweetly and all of the mists and fogs,thunder,lightning,rain,and ocean calmed down and finally stopped.His coat gleamed under the moonbeams.

(when his eyes turn purple,that means that he is in love or likes somebody.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:42 pm

She looked around in shock as everything calmed. Her silvery white coat shining where the moonlight reflected off the water drops. She looked back at the stallion and noticed his eyes had changed to purple. He looked terrifying and beautiful at the same time. She took a step forward but paused when she remembered the wolves. "W-what are you?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 pm

"I-i don't know."He lowered his eyes and summoned the wolves to go away,which they did."I can't remember anything."He allowed a perfect crystal tear to drop from his left eye.When it dropped onto the ground,a bunch of sort of like(i hate useing this word)pixiedust formed into a moon and then drifted back into nothing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Majo watched as the tear drop fell. She moved towards him stopping in front of him. She looked up at him and couldn't stop herself. She reached up and pressed her muzzle against the stallion's.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 pm

He looked into her eyes with his purple eyes,suprised and didn't know how to react.Because,no one had ever did this to him.So he just locked gazes with her.But then,he felt something inside of him start to be happy and he hugged her with his neck,allowing another perfect tear to drop from his eye.The same thing happened as before but this time it was in the shape of a heart.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

For some reason she felt safe around the huge stallion. She rubbed her delicate looking head against his massive shoulder, nickering quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 am

He also nickered and pulled on her forelock playfully.This gothic ghost was actually playing with a mare!He had seen a couple pass by but,they ran away the moment they saw him.He stopped playing and trotted out into the sea,the waves crashed up against his chest and the almost like drumbeat to the wind blew his main and tail backwards.He whinnyed and put up his head,trying to let go all of the pain inside of him.........but how?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Majo trotted along the waters edge. Ever since she nearly drowned as a young filly she avoided water larger than a stream. She nickered, tossing her delicate head. 'What is he doing?' she wondered.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

He looked at her and whinnyed."Do you ever feel......lost,soul less?"He looked up at her since his head was down.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Majo stopped moving, her ears flicking. "Lost? Soul less? What do you mean?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:35 pm

"I have only seen 2 mares before and....there is something about you that makes me want to keep and treasure you forever.He lifted his head up and turned around to face her,his tail glideing across the water as he did.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Majo heard him and shifted her hooves in the sand, embarrassed. She glanced at him then at her hooves. She had no idea how to react, obviously no one had ever said that to her before.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

He smiled and trotted up to her."I won't let anything hurt you."He nuzzled her and looked at the ocean."No need to be embaressed.You can allways......go,if you want to.I will not force you to stay here."He smiled but you could tell that he would be very sad if she did.His purple eyes seemed to glow very brightly and he backed off alittle ways.He would not hurt or force her to stay if she did not want her esence of destiny to be this way.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 am

"B-but I want to stay!" she blurted out, only to shut her mouth so fast her teeth clicked together. She hung her head slightly so that her mane would cover her face, feeling embarrassed all over again.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 am

He had slightly jumped when she said that and then walked up to her,nuzzling her and nickering."I will not leave you."He looked at her and had a worried look on his face."I will NEVER leave you."He flared his nostrils and pawed the ground.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 am

Majo leaned against him, feeling oddly peaceful near him. She glanced up and saw his worried look. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

"You seemed uneasy."He looked down at her."But,"He smiled."Lets just have some time to relax."He sighed a happy one and nickered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everlasting love is allways true   everlasting love is allways true Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next