Neko

Mormegil: Looking for Love

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Mormegil: Looking for Love Empty
PostSubject: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

The black mare made her way through the brush, and into the large clearing. The sight was beautiful. Large trees filled with the red fruit that Mor so adored seemed to greet her, waving their gnarled branches, their twisted fingers. The apples were ripe , and the smell was enticing. But she wouldn't reach for the little wonders just yet, because she had business to settle. Finding a mate. She'd wanted a family since she became old enough to breed, and so she'd come looking for that perfect stallion; the one who would protect her, love, her, and always be with her, through all the trying times sure to come. Someone she could trust. There were so few that she could really believe would do no harm to her. She whinnied loudly, once, twice. She wanted everyone to know she was available, free for the taking. Well, sort of.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 am

(Someone post Dx)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm

(Someone Poooooooostr Dx)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Rowan, a red roan Mustang stallion wandered through the orchard, with Fleck, the crow hanging onto his withers. He snorted and shook his tangled mane and resumed his stroll. He noticed the black mare and walked over to her casually. "Hello." He said in a raspy deep voice. He smiled charmingly at her and fleck let out a caw in greeting.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Mormegil jumped, squealing as she whirled around to see who'd spoken to her. Her eyes settled on a rather handsome roan stallion, and she took a quick step back as she noticed the crow. Birds made her slightly nervous with their random launching into the sky. The black mare stared at the two for a moment, before finally replying. Hello. She said lightly, still warily eyeing the crow. (Fail post)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

He folded his ears back "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." He said in a polite manner. "I'm Rowan, And this is Fleck." He looked back and the crow and it cleaned its feathers calmly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 am

Mormegil calmed as she realized that the bird was a friend, as was the stallion. She tore her gaze from the preening crow to look at Rowan. Oh, it's alright. I'm a bit jumpy. She said softly. If she'd been able to smile, she would have. My name is Mormegil. She said as she went back to watching the crow.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:03 pm

He noticed that Fleck was causing her uneasiness and he shoo'ed him away. He resumed his gaze at her and the corner of his mouth turned and gave a dazzling smirk. "Fleck is nice, He's just a bit loud." He said in a joking manner. "And that's a lovely name." He paused for a moment and looked around for other horses and then turned back to face her. "So why are you out here in this beautiful place all by yourself?" He asked with curiousity in his rugged tone. (I fail >.<)

Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 pm

(Sorry for the delay...Din;t realize that you posted. Went trick or treating with friends and never saw the blue square x3)

Mormegil watched the bird as he flew away. You didn't need to make him leave. She said with a light chuckle. When Rowan complimented her name, she was slightly confused. It was a highly unusual name, and she wasn't sure if it had any special meaning. She personally didn't like it much. She glanced around, noticing that they were alone in the orchard. When asked the question, she returned her attention to the red stallion. Oh, collecting apples. Plus, other business... She said with a twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mormegil: Looking for Love   Mormegil: Looking for Love Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1