Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
+2
bersniper
lilsuzu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Senshi nickered and stepped off the trail a little to graze on the sparse grass.

Silva looked at Faye and put a finger to his lips, telling her to stay quiet. He looked back out at the large meadow below. "Any moment now..." he mumbled. "There!" he whispered pointing at the edge of the trees. A blue roan stallion emerged from the trees, followed by a herd of mares and young foals. "Every last one of them is wild. That stallion there dissappeared from the ranch nearly ten years ago and I finally found the old brute when I went up this hill after a little filly. He's been taking mares from the ranch ever since, but your father and I don't have the heart to bring them all back." he whispered to Faye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm

She gasped softly in wonder, her eyes wide. She smiled as she watched the horses run with each other.They're so beautiful...She whispered in awe.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Silva looked up from the horses and glanced at Faye, smiling. He simply nodded as he moved to sit on the ledge. He watched as the stallion moved to where he could keep an eye on where the herd was grazing. "He's smart, I'll give him that." he laughed. He spotted a new little colt between two of the older mares. The little stallion was standing with his head low and his ears drooping. It was obvious that the tiny black appalossa was sick. "Looks like I'm taking two trips out here today. I can't leave him here overnight." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Her eyes followed his gaze and then she caught the little foal in her sight. She covered her hand with her mouth.Oh.She turned her head towards Silva, worry in her eyes.Will he be okay?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Silva looked over at Faye, his worry easy to see. "I'm not sure. We need to get back to the ranch quickly so I can get your father. I can't get that colt back by myself." he told her. He quickly went over and untied the mare, getting up into the saddle quickly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 pm

She turned and knelt down, her hair falling into her eyes. She beckoned to the colt, her face sweet and gentle.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Silva noticed what Faye was doing. "Get away from there!" he whispered sternly. The little colt had seen the girl and moved forward. Even sick, he was still curious. He was suddenly cut off by the stallion who shoved him back towards the mares. The stallion looked up at the ledge where the two humans were and let out a feirce whiny before he started to push the mares back towards the trees. The little colt was pushed and shoved by the moving horses. He didn't have enough energy to get out of the way or to keep up with the herd. Silva cursed and grabbed Senshi's reins. "Hurry up and get on! If they get into those trees that colt is as good as dead." he shouted tossing the reins to Faye. He quickly pulled the mare's head around and steered her down a steep, narrow trail that led to the meadow, pushing her as quickly as was safe.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:50 pm

She jumped on Senshi and followed him quickly. Her hands shook and she trusted Senshi to steer himself.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Senshi followed the mare down the trail. He had to move slowly because of how narrow it was. When they finally reached the bottom of the hill, most of the horses had disappeared into the trees. Only a few mares, the stallion, and the sick foal remained in the meadow. "You'll have to get the colt. I'll get rid of the stallion." Silva told Faye.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:10 pm

She nodded, jumped down and swiftly ran to the colt, sweeping him up in her strong arms.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 pm

The colt squealed in alarm when he felt himself being lifted and thrashed weakly in the girl's arms. He was frightened out of his mind. His struggles instantly caught the stallions attention.

Silva kicked the mare into a full gallop to stop the stallion from charging Faye. "Get him on Senshi and get out of here!" he yelled at Faye as he wheeled the mare around to block the enraged stallion. Before he could even try to spook the blue roan away the large stallion reared up and flailed his hooves not far from Silva. One of the horse's hooves struck the mare's rump and sent her bolting forward. Silva cursed as she started bucking. When he went to pull back on the reins the mare pulled them from his hands. He tried reaching for the saddle horn, but the mare bucked her hips sending him up over her head. He landed on his arm when he hit the ground and heard a loud crack, pain shooting up his arm. He barely caught a glimpse of the mare running back in the direction of the ranch. He scrambled to his feet when he heard the stallion's feirce whinny, holding his broken arm to his chest. "Hurry and get that colt back to the ranch!" he shouted at Faye, moving away from her. He was trying to keep the stallion's attention.

Senshi had stayed right next to the girl the whole time, ready to fight the other stallion if he had to.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:43 am

She gasped when she heard his arm break. She pulled a ribbon out from her pocket and another, and carefully lifted and tied the colt to the saddle. She looked into one of Senshis eyes and told him to take it back. She then turned and took a deep breath. Her arm shook as she recited the spell, and her voice was scared. She hated doing these things. A burst of color flashed through the air. She had cast a spell to freeze the stallion and the nearby mares. She grabbed Silva around the waist and pulled him back.I froze them, but only for 15minutes. We'd better hurry.She panted. Just for a minute her hand ran down his unbroken arm softly, and then She cleared her throat and turned away, pretending to fiddle with the mares saddle. She had gone a pretty, cherry red.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Senshi had stopped dead. He wanted to obey Faye, but he couldn't go against his master's orders. There was a reason he was the only horse Rome trusted for his daughter to ride. He had strict orders to keep the girl safe from harm and as Rome's demon he could not disobey. He snorted nervously as Faye cast the spell, watching the mares freeze in their attempt at getting away. The stallion was frozen in a look of pure outrage. Senshi trotted to the girl's side, his ears pinned back at having to disobey her. He stood silently beside the mare who had returned.

"Do you have any idea what could happen to the other mares and foals now?" Silva snapped, more angry at himself for getting them into the situation then he was at Faye. "It will take that stallion hours to find his herd and get them re-grouped, not to mention that they are now prey to any predators that the he normally fought off." He cursed loudly and snatched the mare's reins up before climbing into the saddle. He cradled his arm against his chest, wincing as sharp pain spiked through it. "Get back to the ranch like I told you to! I'm going after that herd and don't you even think about helping. When I get back you had better be there." he told her angrily. "Faye, I hate treating you like a child, but until you start acting like an adult and start listening I'm going to treat you like one. I don't want to see you get hurt." he told her, his eyes softening at his last few words. He loved the girl. He wasn't sure how he loved her, all he knew was that he did. He wheeled the mare around and kicked her into a gallop towards the trees, starting his long search for the rest of the herd.

Senshi stood with his head low as he listened to Silva's shouting. When the man left he gently nudged Faye's arm, wondering if she was okay. He felt the colt on his back struggle slightly at his bindings, clearly frightened.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 am

She stepped back when he started to shout. She had never seen this side of him before. She felt tears begin to swell up when he called her a child. She knew that he knew that she hated growing up so fast, that it was too quick for her to handle and that it left her a little childlike sometimes. She looked up at the sky, which tended to base it's weather around her. The sky was stormy grey, bolts of lightning flashing here and there. Was she really that angry? In her opinion she was more hurt. And then the thought hit her that there was the possibility that Silva cared more for the horses than her. She couldn't believe that She had thought for one second that he might... she sobbed and jumped on Senshi, knowing without asking he would take her home. The sky turned blacker and The lightning snapped down in the far distance to hit the ground. Slight rain began to fall.

Keltoh had been watching them from high in a tree, hidden in the leaves. He smirked when he saw the conflict. He looked at Faye and did a double take. It couldn't possibly be... but she looked so much like China. His face darkened when he caught traces of Rome in her face. He appeared behind her and suddenly she was jerked off the horse. A short scream escaped her lips before he clamped his hand over her mouth. He dragged her to the ground and slammed her delicate frame against the sharp rocks. Her breath left her from the impact and blood trickled from the new gashes in her porcelain skin. Keltoh dragged her away into a cluster of trees, landing a blow to Senshis fetlock to ensure that he wouldn't follow.

(Sorry there's more I'm on a roll here lol)
China's head flew up from where she'd been reading a book.Something's wrong. Can you contact Silva in any way?She said, turning to Rome.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Senshi had spun around when he felt Faye's weight disappear. He saw Keltoh and was about to leap forward to protect the girl, when he stumbled with a squeal of pain. He fell down hard on his knees as pain flashed up his leg. He tried to stand back up, but he couldn't put weight on his right front leg. His damaged fetlock and the weight of the colt on his back wouldn't let him get up. He let out a frantic whinny as he watched Keltoh drag Faye away.

Silva had finally found the rest of the mares and foals and was bringing them back towards the meadow. He had instantly felt guilty after leaving Faye. He knew she couldn't help it. He had watched the girl grow into a teenager in only a few years, and he knew it was hard on her. He regretted ever yelling at her and he planned on apologizing the moment he got back to the ranch even if she hated him for yelling at her. He slowed the mare down when he thought he heard something. It had sounded like Senshi's whinny, but he dismissed it. Faye should have already been back at the ranch if not close. He suddenly wished he had brought his cell phone so he could check up on her.

Rome sat up quickly from where he had been laying on the couch. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" he asked, alarmed. He thought for a moment before shaking his head, a feeling of dread coming over him. "He didn't take his phone with him. He said he had a surprise for Faye. He took her up to see the blue roan's herd. It's about an hour ride away." he said quickly. "Do you want me to go saddle our horses?" he asked, already heading towards the door pulling on his boots.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Keltoh threw her into a tree. The whole tree shook with impact and she gasped tightly. He pushed her on the ground and leaned his elbow on her rib while his knee rested on her arm. She cried out as the two bones broke. He lifted her and held her against a tree. She could barely breath.Your father? Who is he?He demanded.Rome...She managed to choke out. He opened his fingers and dropped her on the ground, kicking her in the stomach. The breath left her in a whoosh and she lay on the ground trying to breath.

China jumped up, her face now more alarmed.You go on a horse. I can't wait, I'm going to run. Keltohs here.She told him, her face dark. She stepped out the door.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Senshi struggled to stand again when he heard Faye's faint cry only to fall completely down, the colt struggling on his back. The huge horse sent out a loud whinny as pain kept him from trying to stand. The horse was trying to get someone's attention.

Silva finally heard Senshi and worry filled him. He could tell that something was horribly wrong. He urged his mare to push the rest of the herd faster, sending them all into a fast trot. The frozen horses would be able to move by the time he got to the meadow.

The moment Rome heard Keltoh's name a black panther stood in his place, snarling. He burst out of the door and jerked his head towards the far end of the ranch, signaling China to follow. He took off towards where the herd normally stayed, ignoring the frightened whinnies from the horses in the barn and paddocks.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Keltoh took her head and held her chin in his pale hand, looking at her face.But such a pretty face, my dear.He smiled at her and then took a knife out from somewhere inside his jacket.This won't take long.He began to scratch a word into the smooth flesh of her upper arm. She finally let loose and screamed in pain as he sliced deeply into her skin.

China followed Rome quietly, silently in awe of his anger.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Rome raced across the ranch his cat eyes shifting green as magic let him move faster. His eyes flashed with murderous intent when he caught his daughter's scream. The steep trail into the meadow didn't even slow him as he raced to his daughter. He saw the frozen horses and barely noticed that they were begining to move. He spotted Senshi on the ground and new fury filled him. He changed back into his human form and ran into the trees where Faye's screams were coming from. The moment he saw Keltoh a green hazy light surronded his body, but when he saw his daughter's blood it changed into a bloody red color along with his eyes. He snarled as he grabbed Keltoh by the neck and lifted him away from Faye, slaming him into a tree.

The rest of the mares and foals entered the meadow as the other horses were finally able to move. Silva heard Faye's scream and leaped off of the mare, his eyes flashing silver as he changed into a silver wolf. The horses sent up an alarm and the stallion quickly moved his re-united herd into the trees. Silva's white mare took off towards the ranch. Silva no longer cared if Faye knew what he was. He sent magic into his broken leg, temporarily mending it. He spotted Rome and his eyes widened as he saw the red light surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Keltoh shoved back into Rome, his anger lending him strength. He kicked at Rome's legs in hope that he could slip out underneath his grip. Faye saw her father and a small sound of relief came from her mouth before she groaned in pain and slumped to the ground.

China rushed towards her daughter and knelt beside her, checking her heartbeat and her pulse. Her blood was still dripping and her broken bones creaked. China looked up at Silva and couldn't help an expression of disappointment. She trusted him with her daughter and he had left her on her own.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Rome barely moved when Keltoh kicked his legs. At the sound of Faye's groan his eyes seemed to almost glow and he threw Keltoh away from him, letting out a roar of outrage. He didn't even seem human.

Silva stopped beside China and Faye, wincing at the look of disappointment on China's face. He had put Faye in danger and it tore his heart to pieces thinking about what could have happened if they hadn't gotten there in time. He changed back into a human and glanced over at the fight before looking back at China, afraid to look at Faye and see any anger with the pain in the girl's beautiful face. "We need to get out of here. At the very least we need to get up the hill. The vampire blood is mixing with Rome's pure spellcastor blood and it can only mean danger." he told the woman quickly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Keltoh fought back a wave of terror at Romes outrage. He tried to duck away.Faye wasn't looking at Silva. She wasn't looking at anything in particular. Her eyes were unfocused and Her gaze slipped down to the word that keltoh had scratched into her skin."traitor"

China jumped at Rome's anger and turned to Silva. She nodded and gathered Faye into her arms.Lead.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Silva nodded and quickly led the way to and up the trail. He stopped on the ledge and motioned for China to lay Faye down. "This should be fine for now. We won't get far with her in this condition anyways." he told China, his voice sounding pained.

Rome let out an inhuman snarl and swung his arm towards Keltoh. A ball of red light spun towards the vampire, forming into a red fist. It slammed into the man's chest with the force of a charging bull.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

She layed Faye down gently on the ground. She caught sight of the word and growled. When silva spoke about Fayes condition she fought back a glare. She wasnt going to forgive this anytime soon.

Keltoh felt the air leave him as the fist crunched into his chest. He fell to his knees, coughing and spluttering.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Silva winced at China's growl. He stepped forward and kneeled down beside Faye. He passed his hands through the air above the girl's body, his eyes turning silver. He started healing Faye, transferring any pain it was going to cause her to his own body. He clenched his teeth as he worked on her ribs, feeling the pain from resetting the bones and then mending her other broken bones. He had to stop using his broken arm becuase the pain was becoming to much. He rested his hand above the word on her arm and started healing the cuts, feeling as if his own skin were stretching painfully.

Rome was standing in front of Keltoh in a flash. He snarled and lifted the man by his throat. He glared at him with his blood red eyes and barely kept himself from squeezing his neck. "How did you find us? Why did you go after my daughter?" he growled in Keltoh's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 30 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next