Neko

Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Snowfire, white arabian stallion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:51 pm

It'd been forever since she'd done dressage. She'd done it while she was still in middle school. She thought for a moment, and finally, one the the moves came to her. Eh....Flying change... she thought to him. She couldn't remember how to direct him with her legs, so thinking it was much, much easier.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Despite the smaller pen they were in, Snowfire completed the move perfectly. He pranced excitedly as he remembered his years of training. He turned in a tight circle in the pen, nickering.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Chelsea laughed, and patted him on the neck. Whoa boy. I think it's time I took you to your new home. There'll be a bigger ring. She said. She played with his mane, twirling the strands on hair with her finger.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 am

Snowfire's ears flicked back towards Chelsea and moved towards the gate, eager to get out of the pen. He didn't unsterstand everything she said, but he understood enough.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 am

She jumped off his back as he was heading toward the gate. She slipped out of the pen, and was gone a couple minutes, before a y large trailer backed up to the gate. Chelsea jumped out of the cab, and came around the trailer. She opened the door to the trailer, and went inside, coming back out with a better leadrope a stablehand had given her, with still hung on the fence. She clipped it to Snowfire's halter, and tugged, wanting him to follow her into the trailer. (Kindof a fail. Have annoying sisters bugging the schnitzels outta me.)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

(I know how that feels -_-)

Snowfire took one look at the trailor and jerked back on the lead, quickly retreating to the back of the pen. He used to walk straight onto a trailor, but had become wary of trailors ever since he was stolen from his old home. They only seemed to lead to starvation and abuse. He snorted and tossed his head, suddenly fearful.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Chelsea patted his neck. It's okay. The trailer won't hurt you. Nor will it take you to one of those horrible places. She said, trying to sooth him. She petted his neck, and hummed. She stopped humming, for she had an idea. Hoe would you like it if I rode you home instead? I rented the trailer form this place. She said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Despite Chelsea's soothing tone, Snowfire didn't move an inch towards the trailor. His ears flicked towards her as she spoke and he tossed his head. Anything sounded better than getting in the trailor.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Chelsea smiled, and climbed onto the back. There was just enough space to squeeze in between the fence and the trailer. C'mon, boy. Let's get home. She said, clucking her tongue, and kicking his sides lightly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:02 pm

The moment Chelsea's feet touched his sides, Snowfire darted through the space between the gate and the trailer. He cantered down the row of loading pens and slowed to a stop when he emerged from behind the sale barn. There were trucks and trailers lined up to pick up the newly sold horses. He pranced nervously as he waited for Chelsea to tell him where to go.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Chelsea enjoyed greatly the few moments it took to get from the pen to the trailer. She almost wondered why they'd stopped. Oh. Duh. She wasn't sure if he was trained to respond to the knees or the reins, so she squeezed with her left knee (It's been a while since I've ridden by controlling with my legs, so I can't really remember how XD) hoping he'd go the right way. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Snowfire quickly turned to his left and started moving at a quick trot. He darted between the front of one truck and the back of another trailer and paused when he came to a gravel road. He turned his head to look back at Chelsea, waiting for direction.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm

She sighed contentedly, smiling. She squeezed with her right knee, and clucked her tongue. A chestnut gelding came out of no where, and she shook her head. Geo was always following her around. She waved a hand, and he walked ahead, as if to show where Snowfire had to go.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Snowfire snorted in surprise when a gelding showed up. He felt Chelsea's comand and turned right. He realized the gelding was leading and trotted up to the other horse's side, but kept his distance.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Geo walked quickly, but for some odd reason, he didn't move faster. Maybe it was because he wanted to check Snowfire out. Geo was one of...er...the only mean horse the the stables. Especially to Eight Belles. Chelsea snapped out of her day dreams, and payed more attenion to Geo, who was eyeing Snowfire rather...oddly. She glraed, and he walked ahead.

(Should I start a topic in Whispering Willows Stables?)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:34 pm

(Yeah)

Snowfire noticed Geo watching him and turned his attention to the gelding. He pinned his ears back and tossed his head as a warning to the other horse. He wasn't known for getting into fights at his old stable, but he had been known for not refusing a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion   Snowfire, white arabian stallion - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Snowfire, white arabian stallion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2