Neko

I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Empty
PostSubject: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 pm

I Dream Alone walked through the Woods. She held her head high and mighty. Her long mane fluttered in the slight breeze and her tail gently swayed on the ground. She walked delicitly with a sense of knowing exactly where she was and where she was going. Her eyes sparkled as she scanned the horizan. Her forelock draped over her left ear. She stopped and gently pawed the ground. She let out a sweet whinny, not caring who would come to it.
I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) 2i7tzb10
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Copper Trotted through the woods, His tail held high and his long snakey neck arched. He snorted and perked his ears, then he spotted the mare. His muscles twitched under his copper coat and his melting chocalate orbs examined the mare. "Hello miss." He said softly. "Can i be of your assistance?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

She grinned, "Hello. Only if you don't mind hanging out with a lonely mare." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:03 pm

"The pleasure is mine, My lady." He said chuckling a little. He held his dished head high and trotted closer to her. "So where are we heading to?" He smiled charmingly at her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 am

She smiled as he got closer. "Well.. I am new here, so wherever you think would be a good time."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 pm

He smirked then he walked over to some vines. He pushed them with his nose and dissapeared behind them, Tempting her to follow. "Follow me madam"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

She snorted and tossed her head, following him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?))   I Dream Alone. ((Can I have Kaylynn? pure-arabian please?)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1