Neko

Open Stalls

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Open Stalls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 am

Cassie hammered the sign into the ground. it read:
Four Clover Equine Academy
Empty stalls
Low-rate
Full board
Full care
Vetinary clinic and Farrier
Open jobs
Will take in unwanted animals
Surrounded in a border of four-leaf clovers. Then she walked back up the gravel driveway into te empty barn, only 2 stallls with their doors wide open, the 2 stalls being used currently. The friesian stallion was galloping across the nearest paddock, racing a palomino thoroughbred mare.

Last edited by Rockeh on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 am

Lareta walked down the drive with her white big Friesian mare.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 am

The stallion and mare turned, together, and trotted up to the fence, nickering and whinnying in greetings. Lee looked up, and dumped the muck on her pitchfork into the tub, and then put it down. She walked out of the barn, tying her hair back in a ponytail. "Hi there." she said warmly, smiling. Cassie looked up, and then continued mucking her mares stall.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 am

Larenta smiled,"Hello,i'm Lareta! This is Ariba (are-ree-ba)"

Ariba whinnied at the black Friesian stallion,"Hey i'm Ariba what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

He pricked his ear. "Midnihgt. And this is Lighting." he said, flicking his ear to the palomino by his side. She gently nipped his neck. "I can speak for myself."

Lee smiled. "I'm Lee, and that's Cassie." the older girl waved from the barn, and then finished scrubbing the waterer in the stall.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 am

"I like your names!"

"Good names! I'm here to get a stall and aply for a job."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 am

Lee laughed. "Well, your in the right place. We have many open stalls, and could always use an extra hand, though if you board here will only be three stalls to clean..." She smiled brightly. "But there are many trails here, for when we're done."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 am

"Okay!" She leads Ariba into the stall that lead to the big pasture. "I have some money so we can get an upgrade on the barn if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 am

They smiled together. "That's okay. We tend to upgrade it all ourselves. Cassie walked out, sfter closing her mares stall door. The racer whinnied to her girl. "Our next job is to paint the outside. We have 100 satlls, and each is quite large, has an automatic waterer, a hay cot, and a feedbin. The building on the other side of the barn is the feed room, full of hay, grains, and every other type of horse food. The barn has sky windows, and the tack room is very, very big. And we built it all ourselves." she said proudly. Lee laughed. "With a little help from friends. If you need somewhere to stay, the main house has plenty of extra rooms." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 am

"I can just pay for an indoor shed if you want instead of stalls'. Or I could help you paint,i'm a really good painter." She grinned at the mare.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 am

"Painting wouldbe helpful. But we're not starting until wednesday. That gives you two days to settle in." said Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 am

"Okay can you please show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am

"So, obviously, this is the barn and pastures. That's the main house over there, and on the other side of the barn is the covered riding rings. The trails start next to the riding fings. There are alot, and each is marked with a different color/patterned sign."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:18 am

"Great!" She walked towards the house and got her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

Lee finished her horses stall, and dumped the tubs into a trailer. Then she hung her stallions bridle on a hook on his door, for later.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

Lareta came striding out in a black strap tank top and casual ripped knee jeans'. "Need my to do anything?"

Ariba trotted over to Midnight. "I like how your forelock falls over your eyes'." I can't believe I said that out loud!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Lightning laughed softly, and trotted over to the gate where cassie whipped out a carrot for her. "Well thank you." he smiled softly, flicking his head.

Lee smiled. 'Nah. You wanna go on a ride? We can go on a trail, or in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Ariba nuzzled him.

"I perfer the ring but Ariba already worked a bit hard today..."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Lee shrugged. "Your choice." she smiled. She hopped the fence, holding out a western bridle for Midnight. He trotted up, and took the bit, holding still for her to strap it up. She then slid up onto his back, pointing him towards the fence. She cued him to canter, and he soared over the fence, landing on the other fence. She smiled. "He's a pro showjumper." she explained, patting his neck. 'But he'd never jump out and run away."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

"Well I don't want to work Ariba anymore so uh i'll just watch I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm

She shrugged. "Okay. He needs a workout. He's getting fat." she laughed aas he tossed his head, as if disagreeing. She walked him to the covered rin. It was split into two rings. One dressage, and one jumping. She took him into the one with the jumps. They could make up a number of curses, depending on whereyou turned and which direction you went. All together, there were 16 jumps. She trotted him around a couple of times, before letting him canter. She directed him at a triple, and he confidently sped up. He soared over the first. The second,. The thrid. He clipped it slightly, and the pole swayed, but thankfully didnt drop. He continued on, to an oxer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm

This.was.her.chance. She always liked to teach lessons'. "Have halt and slow him next time! You whent to fast and didn't get enough momentom. Raise in the seat right before you think your going to hit the jump." She hoped Cassie wouldn't mind she flew down the stalls' and opened the racer's stall door,grooming her and tacking her up she leaped on and started warming up with dressage,cantering she had loose elbows' and sholders' locked back. She urged the racer into a medium canter and cleared the jumps' perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

_Just saying, lightning hates jumping, lol

Cassie watched. "Be careful Lightning doesnt like to jump" The mare pinned her ears, and slid to a stop in front of the next jump. Lee swerved, Night passing the mare. She slowed him, letting him stop. She shrugged. "I just let him do whatever when i exercise him. its different to training and competitions."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

- Crap why did I get the horse that can't jump?

She patted Lightning anyway. She did good for a horse who didn't like jumping. "Oh okay well um I guess i'll just.." Her buzzing phone cut her off. It wasn't loud just a little buzz. She opened it,"Hello? You here I got my job? Yes I did... You need a horse tooken in?! Okay well I'll be over there as quickly as I can!' She hung up the phone and put it in her pocket. "Hope you don't mind but you got another border coming!"

-----------She returned with the horse-----------
The horse was a buatiful light brown/bay mare with green eyes'. Her long four-year-old legs' stretched like a thoroughbred's would. She pranced. "This is Laya a four year old mare someone found in an old abandoned home. She loves to jump and do dressege." She grinned and lead Laya up the block to the barn. She lead her into a big stall that didn't lead into the pasture unless you opened it.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm

(eh, sorry ^^ she's a racehorse.

and the barn doesnt attach to he pastures, but it's next to the pasture, lol Smile

Lightning and Night were both in the paddock again when she got back. They were racing each other, like always, but lightning was holding back so he could keep pace. Cassie was attaching nameplate holders to the stalls, her screw driver buzzing, while Lee put the silver engraved rectangles into the Nameplate holders.

Saetta Fisso
Midnights Secret
Ariba

"I'll make a Laya one." she laughed, sliding Lightnings name plate in. Lightning and Night had stalls opposite each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Stalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Stalls   Open Stalls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Open Stalls
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next