Neko

The gathering...(OPEN)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The gathering...(OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

The gathering...(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Malacai, Niji, and Hex all gathered around. There were whispers apon the group, all trying to agree with something then Hex had it.

"We should have a mystical animal and beings gathering! Perfect isn't it? Every full moon or half moon we come here and chat about things that have happened recently! Exciting things, Dramatic things, Interesting things! All of that!"Hex said.

"Oooh.Sounds like a good plan there!"Malacai and Niji said at the same time.

~Later~

The 3 met up, and Lala came with them.

"Wow...It's pretty here at night...Anyways, Today I've had a very exciting, interesting thing happen. I was walking in the forest, There was a shadow that shot in front of me. I froze. I looked around seeing nothing I continued on..But Then I was attacked by a big wolf! I got away, Just in time. I had scars which are healed now. I was injured for a while because the scars were big..."She said closing her Dark Maroon eyes.

The 3 gasped."Really?"All 3 said. They were leaned in close, wanting to hear more.

"yes. A dangerous wolf. Nobody wants to touch or pet it...I've never seen one before. It's just...Oh...I can't say. Its just horrifying to see it murder a harmless and defenceless animal!"She said shaking her head a small tear drip from her eye.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

(may I join please?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

(it says open that means anyone can join in ^^)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

the wolf came in and saw the girl."i'm so sorry about that.i thought you were my brother."she said with a whimper."i didn't want to hurt you.honest!its just that i was playing with you."she whimpered again.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 pm

(Shes in horse form XD)

"Ohhh..Well then, Forgiven."She said, her maroon eyes meaning it.

Hex, Malacai, and Niji sighed, they were now bored.

(ROFL!!! I KILLED TWO PICTURE ROBOTS WITH A CAN OF PAINT ON MEH HALF LIFE 2 DEMO!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 pm

(who me or you?and oh nos!)

"thankyou."she said."so dear,you have a good place here?"
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

(Lala the one you're wolf 'attacked')

"Yes, Half the time I wander here, The other times I wander in Nottinghamshire."She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

(haha, mkay. I'm stupid.)

Aparna walked over slowly. Her eyes glowed bright pink as she looked around. She wandered over to where the group was gathered, looking at them curiously. An odd group to see. Well, she was used to seeing odd things. No suprises. The 'girl' sat on a falled pine tree, swaying back and forth as she watched them. She finaly came out of her sort of trance and blinked. She was now fully consious of her suroundings. A slight frown made it's way over her face as she pondered. Ah, screw it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gathering...(OPEN)   The gathering...(OPEN) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The gathering...(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1