Neko

Somewhere to belong - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Somewhere to belong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

(...HA)

Damen growled softly, watching the shadows. He glanced at the ground, finding Kats bloody footsteps from when she fled the woods. He followed them slowly, watching the shadows with every step. "She was changing when she was attacked. So her body reversed back into human form. The most damage was probably done when she was in the transformations."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Nara half listened to Damens words as she walked swiftly along. She was only a beat off of a run as she launched herself upward, thin hands griping a low tree branch. In an instant she fliped herself up so she could stand on it, balancing with practiced precision. Tossing her bands from her eyes she lept for another branch, repeating her process with scilent efficiency untill she reached the correct spot. Hauling herself up onto this branch, she came to rest in her favorite tree. Looking around she could make out the forms of the two Valfs she left behind. Her muscles tightened when she cought the scent. One that had beenn on the air earlier that day. Strange and unfirmiliar, it was the scent of a werecat that most definatly did not belong to the Pārdabisks. But it was fading now, only barely detectable to her nose. Perhaps Damen and Alexander, with far better sences of smell, would be able to pick it up more than she herself could.

Alexander sighed, watching as Ignara ran off. As of recently, he had totaly assured himself of the fact that the vamp was crazy. An easy asumption to make. And far easier confirmed. He shruged. She was the one who insisted of hanging out in their forest all the time. Maybe she would help them. Well, maybe was like asking if someone who witnessed a crime in front of them was totaly sure that they saw something. Of course Nara would have something for them. He shook his head, decidedly following her to see what the sudden running off was about.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Damen foilowed, smelling something that set his hair on ends.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Alexander looked to him, eyes questioning. Who the heck would dare come here, other than Nara. It wasn't like randoms could just roam. Nara was aloud mainly because she was harmless to them. This was not a very good thing. Nope. His purple eyes swirled, color shifting and settling or a flaming red. He nodded a thanks to Nara and began moving in the direction of the strange scent. Oh, what wonderful revenge was to await them. This would be interesting to say the very least.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am

(I'm actually on my way to see my horse again so this may be short)

He could smell the metalic tinge of Kats blood in the air, lingering slightly. "Hmph." He said lowly and aggressively, eyes searching the shadows. He tilted his head, and set off swiftly after a faint, unfamiliar scent.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

(hmm.. I have considered killing off my nara.. but I love her attitude sometimes, and she can be fun to RP.. we will see.. I think Shangars death is iminant though. I just don't use him much, and I can add it to a plot maybeh... Nya. *puts in earbuds* more music, more muse! Razz)

Alexander walked along quickly, but not in a giant hurry, best to be careful. He dropped back a bit from Damen, watching for any movement other than their own. He had to wonder once again what posessed this werecat to come here and suddenly attack one of their own. It was a little unusual. Then again, the strange was almost normal here.

(hmm... I think that 'Latine loqui coactus sum' Razz I love learning new words in latin! *proud*)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm

(Still thinking*squints*)

Damen followed a scent of someone elses blood. Someone he didn't know, but yet was strangely familiar.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:01 am

(hmm.. I want a crazy carrie.. Then again, with some of their stories, most of mine are a bit crazy xD)

Alexander narrowed his eyes, following the smell as well. He was bothered by it. Did they know this one? If so, how? He wasn't sure that he recognized the smell, but something told him a connection was there. What sort was dificult to deam with such a lack of information. His expression showed the intence concentration he had as he wsniffed, like a hound on an animals trail. Somewhere..

(PM/cbox me? We cn discuss where to go from here ;D))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:29 pm

(Crap, I should probably check my inbox, hey)

Damen turned, following the scent that weaved between trees, seeming to take them in a circle, until it turned off at the last minute. Deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Somewhere to belong
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4