Neko

Somewhere to belong - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Somewhere to belong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm

She blinked back a shimmering tear and looked over at him. Normaly a stinging reply would be in order, but she wasn't in that kind of mood. SHe shook her head, still in a crumpled heap on the floor, back to the wall. No, she wasn't she was so far from okay she didn't really get it anymore. Okay was when your best friend was still alive, not dead at the bottom of a canyon. Well, she had to recover sometime. But that was to be in a very distant future. Finaly her voice worked, the words coming out decivingly calm and colected for the way she felt, "Not really. Havn't been okay since.. a long time ago. Just remembering some bad times." She said slowly.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

He sighed. "You'll have to let it go eventually. Move forward. You can't live forever in eternal self-torture."

(........ Fail.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:40 pm

She looked at him ruefuly. She wasn't going to tell him he didn't understand though, no. That was a misconception many had and she knew some could relate quite well to others. But it wasn't a memory she could easily move past. Not something that would go away when she told it to. It haunted her, the immages of her friend dieing, right in front of her. But she was an expert at hiding things. She shoved it to the back of her mind and went about her buisness daily. It was just so aweful when it resurfaced. She finaly forced herself to get over this for the moment and pushed herself to her feet, instantly gaining her balance, "Thats far easied said and decided. Besides, I've survived 496 years with these things. Its just a fresh memory, one I'm not so used to." She said. Honestly, she was considering leaving. Maybe she would, but not quite yet. Soon.

Tamar mumbled to herself as she worked. Yeah, this would be painstaking, and slow. And she would probably be sore from siting here for so long. But, it would be worth the ffort if everything she did helped kat. Worth it. She remembered that as she continued. Nearly done. Nearly finished.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 am

"Death reads clear in ones eyes." He said quietly, remembering the words of his mentor after his brother died from scarlet fever many many years ago. He blinked, coming back to reality. He turned, and pushed the door open, peeking in. "How's she looking?" He asked, worry for his best friend visible in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am

Tamar looked up at Damen and smiled a little, "Well, I'm pretty sure she's gonna make it. I mean, I havn't gotten her killed yet, so progress is iminent. But actualy I'm nearly done. It'll only be a bit longer." She told him. Her sarcastic words wern't as insulting the way she said them, concentrating on her work, and also not really meaning them.

Nara listened to them a moment. Her red eyes had a tint of interest in these afairs, but not much. After all, she was no valf and not really that involved. But that didn't keep her away. Especialy since she could get away with being here. But those devious thought were misconstrewed as her thoughts tumbled around in her mind. The death was cirtainly clear in her mind. Gah, why couldn't she let it go? There was a question..
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:22 pm

He nodded, turning away again. For longer than anyone else, Kat had been there for him. They bickered and quarreled, even threw punches sometimes, and they were best friends. He looked back down the hall at Nara. "Why did you even come here?" He asked suddenly, but quietly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Nara turned to him, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. Good question. Well, did she even have an answer? maybe. She still had to collect her thoughts, all strewn about in her mind, "Well, I havn't got anywhere else to go. I'm not the best at making friends, just keeping from becoming an enamy. So, yeah. At least I brought my bag of stuff today. Your lucky." She commented.

Alexander sighed. He finaly decided that if the attacker had even stuck around they were probably gone by now. He moved to the schoolhouse and decided to see how everyone was. Purple eyes scanning the halls, he made his way to the residential area, finding Damen and Nara in the hallway. Well, he could only think how things had been going. Nara was one unpredictable vamp he had noticed. He looked to Damen questioningly, "How are things?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

He beckoned towards Kat's half open door. "There's a bloodied leopard passed out on the bed. Tamar's fixing her up, but she'll be mad when she wakes up to find she needs a new mattress." He glanced at Nara"we are lucky. Thanks, without your bag of stuff, my best friend would be stuck in a comatose state for god knows how long." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm gonna go out to the forest when I know she's all right."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 am

Nara's eyes flashed and she grined at Damen, "Well, when ya go, let me know and I'll show you the direction they went." she said. Going unnoticed in trees had advantages.

Alexander noded, "Eh, we have plently of spare matresses stored in the basement and I think I will go with you later. I want to know what all happened. And more importantly why it did." he said.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:39 am

(Yeah I'm still working on that part XD)

He nodded.

I WIN BIGGEST FAIL D:
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 am

(hmmm... I sudenly have inspiration for a totaly insane carrie.. *goes to her iPod notes page*)

Alexander sighed and looked at the nearly empty hallway. He grimaced as his stomach rumbled loudly, "Well, I'm starved. I'm gunna have lunch real quick and then I'm comin." He said, turning and walking down the hallway and disapearing from view.

Nara tilted her head and considered, "Huh. I just remembered I had no breakfast. See ya in five minutes!" she called, going over to a window and leaping out of it like someone totaly crazy. Well, there were some more insane things in the world one could do.

Tamar streched her muscles and called out to Damen, "And I'll probably only take a few more minutes.".
( I could not drag this out much longer xD oh, and I am building a new site. Probably using some of these carries[I'm usin just mine personaly] but I was wonderin if you would join when I've got it finished further. You can bring your carries and it'll be funnnn! xP)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm

(Hahaha YAY :3 hey do you still need a demigod/goddess for one of your posts?)

He nodded, coming in and leaning on the wall. "Thank you. So much."

(Where is Savvy when you need her?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 am

(yes, yes I do rockeh xD and she is busy.. For like da rast of the summer. So sad.. *Flys off on unicorn to go watch the annoying orange* it is so adicting!)

Tamar smiled and continued. Her amber eyes looked over her work, asessing the extent of what she had gotten done. Several minutes later she stood up, cleaning up her mess of things and looking at kat a moment. She turned to Damen, "Its all I can do for now. Gunna have to clean the wounds several times a day for a bit, but she'll be okay for now. And I'm sure she's gonna be able to heal on her own soon enough." she said. She left to put away some of her materials and to clean off a few towels.

Nara came back in the same way, licking her lips contentedly with eyes half closed. She looked over at Damen and smiled a little, seeing the improvment in Kat.

(Alexander continues to much xP)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 am

He nodded, and closed the door as he stepped into the hall. "Whatever did that had to of done it while she was changing. Nothing can beat Kat when she's fully focused. Not without her doing more damage to it."

(Is one of your charries Ares? Would it be alright if I made one of my charries his daughter?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

(((nah. All I got at the moment is dicte xD so shoooot! ;D)))

Nara squinted and nodded, considering this. Her red eyes swirled slightly, like when mud is stirred up in a lake. She finaly convinced herself and piped up, "I think your right. I was actualy nearby. Heard something. It was rather weird to tell the truth. And I didn't get much of a look, but I know for sure where they might be."

Alexander dashed back, looking content and ready to take on their next task. His dirty blond hair was slightly messed up and he fixed it with a bit of a frown. Purple eyes inquisitive, he looked to damen, "So, you got a plan here, or can we wing it?" He asked, almost sounding excited by the prospect. Stuck at eighteen was no good. One would think he might mature, but sometimes it just wasn't happening. Oh well. To be lived with.

Shangar walked over and eyed the group. He got bared fangs from Nara. Aparently the vamp didn't apriciate him. He sighed and muttered, "Yall need me, I'll be finding tamar. I doubt you will, but it could happen." he said with a shrug and walked off.
(had to find some way to lessen da carries here haha xP and ya should pooooost with a demigod/demigodess in meh posteh in horseshoe bennnnd!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 am

(Ohkayyy! I'm coming!)

He opened a linen closet, shoved aside some pillow cases, and began pulling out all sorts of weapons, from bows to guns to throwing daggers to longswords. "This should be fun." He said, equipping himself with the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 am

((aw! I missed ya xD it one in da mornin here! Yay! Early!!! XD))

Alexander frowned a little, pretending to pout, "Aw. This seems a bit organized. Oh well!" he cried. His purple eyes shone as he eyed the weapons. It would be soo fun. He grabed a bow, drawing the string back tight. He was gunna be a bit rusty for sure. Yeah. But, that was okay. Wait, was it? Eh, he would wing it.

Nara smiled a little. Her eyes turned brighter and she pulled a dagger out of her boot, running her slender fingers over the blade happily, "Ive got mine then." she said quietly. She got a curious look from alexader. Her weapons brought out more crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 am

"If we knew what we were facing, we could plan it out. But we have no clue, so all we gotta do is find its weaknesses and kick its ass." He grinned, turning and taking the stair two at a time, sword clanging slightly. He left the door hanging open, and cracked his knuckles, pupils growing in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

(((ohmigoooosh! a monsta a day keeps eat awake!!!!!!!!! hehehehhehehehehehe! woo hoooooo!!!!!!! wow..)))

Nara twirled her daggar around her hand, balancing it expertly. She followed Damen. Sure, this wasn't really her battle. But she could still help and get involved. Well, it probably wasn't the best idea since she was only a vamp and they hadn't a clue what sort of werecat they might be facing, but that sort of thing didn't usualy stop her.Sudenly a hat was in her hand and she put it on, smiling. The red streeks in her hair seemed as if they brightened and she was totaly energized.

Alexander followed the two with a gleeful smile. Now here was a way to make bordum go away. He slung the bow and a quiver of arrows over his shoulder, purple eyes geting just a tinge of red in them. He chewed his lip as he suddenly thought this over. They had no idea how far off the attacker went. No idae how powerful they were, and if there was much hostility. Well, The valfs were hostile about that werecat, but with a reason. And he suddenly considered something else, "Is it really the best idea for you to come nara? I mean, you arnt as strong as a valf." He said reasonably.

Nara frowned and said, "Well, ruin my day then."

(((ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! someone please take my energy drinks away xP)))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm

(I'm debating on what attacked her)

Damen shrugged. "Let her come. Three on one, if the vampire wants to help, let her."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Nara grinned gleefuly at Alexander. He just raised his brows, "Kay. Just be careful then Nara." He said. He did apriciate her. Not like he wasnted her to get hurt. But, she could, hopefuly handle herself.

Nara looked to Damen, "Well, shall we go then? Time ta kick some but!" She said.

((nya.. my muse is being used on my drawings right nowz..))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Damen nodded. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Nara shruged. As fun as it would be to walk all that way, she lept out the window again. It was, a NARA door!

Alexander frowned and looked at Damen. He shook his head and walked through the halls to the front door. The NORMAl way. He opened it and walked out, ready for some excitment.

((muse... I'm hoping it will come back.. anyyyy minute noww...))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 am

Damen cracked his knuckles, walking towards the towering gloom of the forest.

(DUHN DUHN DUHHHNNNN)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Nara skiped after him, the daggar in her hand glimmering briliantly in the sunlight. The scarlet streaks in her hair showed brightly, even in the gloomy darkness of the woods. She sauntered towards the tree where she had previously been residing before Kat was attacked.

Alexander walked after them scilently, purple eyes glancing around as he entered the woods. He didnt enter here unless the moon was out and full. He narrowed his eyes and followed the others.

((my cousins stole my frickin muse! Arg!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Somewhere to belong
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next