Neko

Somewhere to belong

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Somewhere to belong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Somewhere to belong Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 pm

(due to mix up there, making a new thread, everyone is invited! Except the creepy peoples!xD)

Tamar walked happily down the lane, sort of dancing as she walked. She was listening to 'Real good man' By Tim McGraw on her iPod. She grinned and spun in a circle, gleeful. Today was a great day, why, who knew. Tam smiled at her longer than long time boyfriend, Shangar, who grinned back in return. Tamar lept forward with the speed and grace one aqured only by being a Valf. She continued till she reached a huge iron gate. She tilted her head, listening for any pack members nearby. She and Shan were new Valfs and they needed someone who could help them control themselves.

Alexander Fir(sounds like fear) walked down from what was once a school ground. His smooth hands were clasped behind his back. He wore a very nice and expensive suit. It was his typical style when he Was attending to buisness, new blood counted. He strode to the gate and looked at the newbees on the other side. He scrtinized them with glinting purple eyes. His whole demeaner screamed power and contol. He was a pretty old valf anyways. Alexander finaly smiled at them, they seemed to be a likely couple to join the pack. "Good to see some newbees here." he said with a sort of british accent. He looked around for his fellow leader, her opinion mattered of course. He needed her combined leadership to make the best decisions.

(que cassy's Carrie! xD night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:02 am

Alyssa had shiny red hair that curled naturally like any girl wanted, with a smoky a blemish free face. Her skin a creamy white almost pearl, the tell-tail sign of a vampire. Her placid green eyes searched the surrounding area around her, and while she was so much humbler about her power then her brother, everything seemed to scream danger. Her green eyes were a red when she got mad, blood red. And her long slim figure only proved to be strong in any situation. She was beautiful to say the least, and she knew how to get her way. While Alex was power, she was manipulative. And where he was out right, she was secretive. She had almost nothing in common win her brother, and yet they got along so well.

She and her brothe were one of the few originals left. Unlike werewolves, they came out every night, and when new, at any time. And unlike vampires, they wouldnt be burned alive in the sun and nore were they immortal. They could be killed, even though it was hard, and only by another Valf. Alyssa was in fact the only girl original she knew, and there were only four other boy Valfs besides Alexander. She knew her history, being born a vampire 1024 years ago and a valf 357 years after being turned a vampire. She wasn't sure how it was possible, or how it was done, only that the only way to be turned is to first be a vampire, and then be bitten by a Valf.

Alyssa shook her head, thinking about what was at hand instead of her past. She could feel them could feel ther presence just as she couldfeel the cool spring breeze against her skin. It was a second sense when you became a valf you could feel the other Valfs around you. It was like a survival instinct, since only a valf could kill a valf. Well she knew they had stepped onto her territory as soon as it happened, and was already on her way when she also fel the presence of
alex, he must have been closer.

She herself was in a much less formal outfit. She wore black skinny jeans and a dark green shirt that clung to her, the shirt was the color of her eyes. Alyssa had on no make up past the lipgloss. She hopped down from the slope and came walking towards them with slo deliberate steps, making it known she wasn't planning on hurrying it up for them. She was a piece of work, but she had her finer points although they were hard t detect from the hard mask that she held across her delicate features, but when she came up to them she smile at Alex. "What's up bro?" then she turned to the two newbies and a wider smile poured across her lips, just enough to show her glinting white fangs. "And what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:15 am

A girl dropped from a tree branch, landing perfectly on the stone pillar supporting the gate. She grinned, sharp, white teeth showing. "Fresh meat." She cooed, wavy cobalt blue hair cascading down her back, stopping at her tiny waist, which was shown. She wore loose, old denim shorts, held up above her hips by a thick leather belt. Her tight midriff showed, as her charcoal grey top tied up a few inches below her bust. A long brown necklace, of some sort of thin leather strips, tied around a blue stone, hung around her neck, and the only other jewelry she wore was a thin silver nose ring. Her green feline eyes studied the newbies, as she continued her malicious grin, wriggling her bare feet. A voice growled from up the hill. "Andria. Aren't you meant to be under house arrest?" Damen walked down the hill, standing beside Alyssa and slipping his hand around hers. He wore a plain white shirt, jeans, and undone leather paddock boots. His hazel eyes were gentle, and his dark hair fell just above them, contrasting his tan skin. Kat(that's her nickname) stuck her tongue out, but didn't move down from her perch. "The schoolhouse is so boring. There's never anything to do." She dangled her legs over the edge, lounging in the sun. Damen ignored Kat, and switched his eyes also to the two newbies.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 am

Alexander smiled at his sister. His purple eyes, a mix of lighter and darker shades, swirled and seemed to settle on a sort of lavender. Alyssa seemed to make him feel calmer. His intense body language seemed to relax slightly as the others joined him, brought together by these new arrivles. "Just welcoming these newbees who want to join." He drawled slightly on the words, thinking a bit now. "What says you all,hmm? Should we let them? I don't know.." he said. He was sort of toying with them now. He was playing at the fiery temper hidden beneath Tamars calm. He looked to Kat,"Cause we haven't HAD new blood here in a while, everything can be sooo predictable." He added. He had noticed the boring there too. But he liked to go out a lot during his days. Except when it was his turn to teach other valfs to control their powers, he had a pretty active life. "Thats why I went out with a witch. Most interesting experience.." he trailed.

Tamar straightened at the arrivles of all these other Valfs. She had been a vamp a long time, yes, but these valfs were much older then she and Shangar together. More power. She tugged at the hem of her white undershirt as the others spoke. She switched off the iPod just as it switched to 'Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree' by kt tunstall. She narrowed her amber eyes, which were tinged with flecks of red, like little bubbles in a couldron. Her lip twiched but she held her fiery temper in check. "New meat who dosnt much like you yet" she mused at Kat. Her black hair shone in the bright sunlight and she held her head at a proud angle.

Shangar put a steadying hand on Tamar's arm before she became foolish. His demeaner was calm and cool. He looked at the others who appeared so quickly with emerald green eyes that almost glowed. He wasn't easily ticked off, but such displays could be explosive. He shifted his weight in a bored manner. To Alyssa he said,"I am Shangar, and this is Tamar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Alyssa heard the approaching werecat and werewolf. She knew who they were right off the bat. A more happy smile crossed her lips for a mere second before it was obliterated and replaced by the cool mask she wore so well. "Damen," was all she said in a relieved breath. She curled her fingers around his, holding his hand. She looked at him from the corner of her eye before turning back to the situation at hand. "And have you asked them if they want to join? Your not very good at following protocal." She asked her brother, teasing him the way you always did. Her voice held no acid or venom, it was a totally harmless jab, but of course Alex already knew that. Alyssa took a deep breath before continueing onward. "And as for you two, is there a good reason you should join the pack?" Normally it would be Alex interagating the newbies, but Alyssa wanted to make sure her rank was established, and Damen's too. After all, all three of them did share the positions.

Alyssa shook her head for a moment before continueing her questions. "We just got this place set up, of course there has been other small groups, but never a pack of Valfs, they all thought it be too dangerous, but me Damen and Alex knew better, we knew if we could get a good pack together it would be easy enough to keep it contained, but we can't do that without loyalty and trust. Now tell me, do you really think you can continue as a Valf in a pack, Vampires are usually solitude, and being just changed it will be very difficult just because you haven't been in a large group in a while, or at least I'm assuming. And whats more, you must prove your trust your loyalty. And once you get in, there is no way of getting out besides through the blood ring. You guys know what that is don't you?" She smirked, she wondered how they would take this, and once more remembering when she had first been changed, no one had been their with her. She didn't have any help through it, and that was what she made this pack for. To help others get through the confusion and pain.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Alexander sniffed, pretending to be offended. "I didn't HAVE to. She said she wanted to, or I'm still a fabulous guesser," he said. He streched slightly, running his hands through his hair. He observed his sister with half closed eyes. He tended to get lazy. Of the four he was cirtainly the most formal, but only on matters of buisness. He could be a pretty chill Valf when he wanted. Hede decided he was now and slipped on one of his rings he so coveted and in a flash he was wearing a black shirt that said 'come to the dark side... I have cookies' in red writing, and light blue jeans. He enjoyed his so very useful aquaintences, but mostly the crap they bestowed apon him.

Shangar let his head titlt back as he relaxed and colected his thoughts. He looked at Alyssa with an honest expression."We came because this is the only place with other Valfs, ones with the exerience to help us. Besides, if we couldn't handle a little socilizing we wouldn't even be together. In fact we were hanging around another valf recently, but she wet off to who knows were. I belive that we can handle pack life. I'm loyal enough to stick with Tamar this long, I can be loyal to a pack. And of course I know what a blood ring is. Also, why would a join something I couldn't get out of?" his words were smooth and held no unkindness. He was just truthful, not spiteful. Shangar looked at them innocently. The displays of dominence and power amoung them didn't bother him, nothing ever seemed to.

Tamar nodded. Shan always had the words, she wasn't always much for socilization. The only thing they had to worry about from Tamat was making her mad when Shan wasn't around. She knew she would adjust well to pack life. Her previous life had been full of others and she didn't mind them. She even enjoyed being with the Valf who had stayed with them.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Damen nodded. "Fair enough reasons. But you must remember. After you enter, there's not much room for turning back. We can help you, but sometimes, in the end, it doesn't work well enough to satisfy. That takes time. Lots of time." He studied the two. Kat leapt down from her pillar, landing easily balanced on her feet. "Oh just let them in already." She grumbled, arching her back and stretching her shoulder blades and arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Alyssa turned to Kat quickly fiery red hair swirling around her. Her eyes were slightly tainted with red. "They will be tested the same as you had," she hissed, narrowing her eyes in warning. Turning back to the guests she sighed. "I doubt that you ever were Alex" she said rolling her eyes. "Anyways, so what I'm getting from you too is that the brother is the calm and mediator type, while the sister is the fiery dumb one who needs to be restrained by her overprotective brother." She gave a sideways glance to Alex. "Sounds like a pair of siblings I know." She smirked before continueing.

Alyssa sighed, shaking her head because this was getting boring. "So is there a reason you think you'd benefit us? I mean, we are giving you protection, not to mention sanity, so maybe something in return?" Her voice drawled on like Alex's did when he was bored, and her eyes were a pale green now. She waited for the answer she wanted. But even if they got it wrong, they were likely to get picked anyways, just because they needed members, and because if they didn't have members then they weren't really a pack. Valfs needed packs, if they didn't have packs they would go insane, she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Kat snickered, eyes innocently wide when Damen glared at her. "Cats." He grumbled. "I heard that." She hissed, sitting in the grass and soaking up the sun. Damen pondered the two. "Or they're together, established a tag team thing. Its natural valf behavior." He shrugged. The first thing he had done when he changed from werewolf to valf, he had immediately found out a new pack. He wasn't comfortable with his old pack, and they weren't comfortable with him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Tamar smiled, pretending to be nice was not her strong suit,"Hmm, so perceptive are we? Ya hit it on the mark my fellow of the furry persuasion. But we WERE together since even before we were vamps. Close tie there though. And anywho, what I have to offer is is a fistful of protection. Not the same as you offer, imma weapon freak. Swords, knives, guns. You want it, ya got it. I mean you might not need em now, but you Neva know what the world will throw at you, I didn't know of Valfs till I was one. I just recently closed my weapon shop so I have a crap load of extera stock." she loved her weapons, anything that could kick but and she was all there. It was a lifelong obsession that Shan had cought a minor fever of and he was nearly as good as her.

Shangar smiled only slightly,"That and we can offer two more to your numbers as a pack."

(FAIL. I'm mad at rockeh todayzzzzzzz)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm

(OHNOOEEZZ!!! WHY? O.O)

Kat tilted her head slightly, not noticeably, but enough to hear clearer. Weapons were always a fun time. Damen nodded slightly, "But more than that, what can you uniquely offer?" He queried, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Alyssa glared, she wasn't as persuade as Damen, she didn't like the way the girl acted to her. Didn't she know they could only be killed by other Valfs? She sighed, this was going to be a long meeting. She looked at Damen for a moment before tugging on his arm, beginning to literally pull him off to the side, nodding to Alex and Kat to join. "Just because they have weapons doesn't mean a thing. We can only be killed by a second Valf bite. Whats more, I don't like the girl, not only does she have no respect, she thinks she is better then us!" Her voice was a hiss, quiet and cold. She knew they couldn't hear her, and sh knew what more that her lips were moving in such a blur they couldn' even lip read, if they knew how, at least.

She crossed her arms, obviously unhappy, her green eyes were darker, and a red misted around her eyes. She glared, eyes narrowed as she shot the girl a nasty glare. But she calmed herself, now an icy, rigid calm. Taking a deep breath she listened to what they had to say. (In your post just make them say it in the beginning or something Razz) She shook her head as they parted, grasping Damens hand again in a firm grip subconciously. She did that when she was agitated. Closing her eyes, she didn't open them until they were a dark green, but no red showed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Alexander nodded. He understood his sister's meaning, but at the same time he knew she was speaking on too much of a personal scale. Did she haveto take things so to heart? He noticed a glint in Tamar's eyes, somthing almost no othe valf would catch. It was his thing, the game of perception. Seeing what everone hides and reading between the lines of their body language. THis was aparently a game for the newbee too. She was so toying with his sister, in such a passive manner, it actualy made him laugh out loud. He almost never laughed out loud. But he was too inteaged to worry about apologies for such a minor detail in this episode of life that he just watched to see The response.

Tamar gave an inward smirk at Alyssa's adgitation. She found humor in everything in life really. She was really just messing with her passiveagressively. If only she knew that. Her amusment subsided and she started to consider the question that was asked of her, ignoring Alyssa's hate for her for now,"Hmmm...... So you mean you get overstocks of weaponry everyday? Hmm, didn't know. Well its not the most 'unique' trait, but I am a little overprotective. We actualy once were in a sort of group of normal vamps a while, and I devoted myself to their protection because I liked them. Besides, you haven't even seen me mad. And also, I have some interesting paranormal connections, to a vamp who is very friendly with the most helpful of supernaturals. But so are you hmm Alexander?" She asked slyly. She had seen his ring, it was a typical elvin style and she had known her friend to have some, so it only followed he knew her too.

Alexander looked blankly. He was cought by suprise there. Not many even knew Ignara, because she hated to be known. She was a secretive little thing, especialy for a plain old vamp. Then again, these seemed the type she would like to talk with perhaps. But that was just his opinion. "Yes, I do know whom you speek of. Havn't had contact recently though. Hard to get in touch once you losse her..." he said, musing on the idea.

(bleh, im sowy but i got nothin ele in meh empty headdddd!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:27 am

(mwhahahaha alyssa is gone and killed tamar)

Alyssa kept the cool complection. She could see where this was going. She didn't know people like Alex did, but she knew girls, and how they thought. She squeezed Damens hand harder in agitation, but her look was calm enough, now matter how icy it was. She was tired of taking out of resepect. This was after all, her land, and she was an original for crying out loud. She knew without hesitation how weak Tamar's instincts were, knew how vulnerable she was because she had been herself once opon a time, 800 years ago. She shook her head, her former self confidence back. There was no way that this Tamar, a newborn, was going to mess with her head. She let go of Damen, she would have to say sorry later, she knew she had a strong grip, especially when she got mad.

Alyssa smiled sweetly at the girl, but some how it didn't seem so nice, more bitter. And there was that dangerous glint in her eyes now. So much like Tamar's, but different. She planned on having fun, just like Tamar was. "Wow, I can't wait to have you in our pack Tamar, you got weapons and can protect!" Her voice was half sarcastic, half mockery, and it was drenched in icy cold. Alex and Damen had both seen her this way before, they knew how mean she could get, and they knew she would get Tamar back for disrespecting her. She just wondered if they would try to stop her. All the more better, she thought. Show Tamar in her place and get to beat up Alex, though she wasn't sure about Damen.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 1:41 am

Alexander knew where this would go. His sister had the worst temper it seemed. But if these newbees were to live here they would have to learn to handle this kind of thing. As much as he might like to, he couldn't step in if they were to have a chance at joining. He saw the anger in Alyssa. Nothing new there he thought, with an barely visible smirk. But under her layers was an ice cold contempt that worried him slightly. He gave a almost regretful look to Tamar, she was on her own with this.

Tamar smothered an annoyed growl before it even became a clear urge. She couldn't milk this anymore, not without risk of pissing Alyssa off further. No, she knew when to quit, although it wasnprobly a little late now. Oh well, mental shrug. "Heh, so funneh. I'm laughing inside. Actualy I'm dead inside, but that's beside the point, suposing I have one. But really, is there another place we could go? There are no other Valf pack here. And if I made you mad, actualy I know I did, I sorry. I guess I'm being a bit too moody today and I don't mean to be. But seriously, who else has a couple hundred hand guns stashed at their house not to mention closets of swords, personal favorite." she added. For once she really DIDNT try to be mean, even in a sort of throwback. Outside, she hated everyone, inside she was really sort of nice even. Her moods had been changing completly randomly lately. But now she steadied heself in a good one
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 2:37 am

Kat, who was suddenly leaning on the pillar, laughed. "He didn't mean in materialistic terms, genius. And adrenaline equals shifts, and what feline, let alone canine, can use a sword and a gun?" She watched the newbies from her side of the gate, purposely spiteful. "Didn't think that one through. We got weapons, called tooth and claw. Plus a few snipes, a couple of daggers, two swords, bow and crossbow, and multiple hand guns." Damen gave the werecat a look. "we're gonna talk about that. But later." He growled. Kat shrugged, hopping up onto the pillar again. Damen gently ran his arm along Alyssa's arm, trying to cool her down a little.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 3:06 am

Shangar stepped in front of Tamar to stop her from doing something rather regretable, but too bad he was too late. Tamar launched herslef at the gate, a feircess glowing visibly in her eyes. She flew through the air, grabing one of the iron bars in her hand as she almost slamed into the gate. She rested a foot on A lower part of the bar then pushed off. Tamar flipped over the top, summersaulting through the air. She landed easily on her feet. A grin pasted itself on her mouth, though it might not belong there. Her eyes had a dull tone right now, another swing of mood. Now she was depressed. The world must hate her today. "Aw, you have basic reasoning skills! Congrats on the A+! now go shove it." she said, now she was rude. But her heart wasn't in the words and they had no conviction. She looked to Alyssa,"Everyone has a skill, hm? Well I read between lines a little, and yeah, I know other valfs are the only ones who can kill one another. Hm. But I also know I couldn't stand anything but other Valfs, I am a pack creature after all." She said. She didn't like to be alone anyhow. She just, wasn't GOOD at socilizing with others she wasn't used to. It wasn't her nature. Oh well, she was adaptable, Tam would learn sooner or later.

Shangar rolled his eyes. The world just loved drama, but he aparently didn't belong to this world then. He sat on the ground, eyes closed, waiting for this crap to stop. That's what it was, a complete load of crap, or to Shan it was. He was an observer, the calm and cool tempered one that was bothered by so little. He hated when Tamar got involved in such things, but it wasn't like he could stop her. Shan grumbled under his breath, yes, the world truly hated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 3:21 am

Alyssa watched the two of them with some sort of mild amusement, but the cold was still under. With a cold and cruel smile she spoke. "I'm sorry, Tamar, I'm goin to have to ask you to go back over with your... whatever he is to you. You haven't even been accepted yet, and as of this moment your breaking our law." Her voice was cold, almost acid, but she kept it collected, just the hint of threat was barily heard, but it tinged the words in such a way they were more dangerous then they should have been. Her eyes were cold and red, but she had a reason this time, the others couldn't get mad at her. "And don't insult my pack members." She finished.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 4:00 am

Tamar looked at Alyssa, sort of a sideway glance. This time her smirk made it to her mouth. Suddenly she was clear on something. She put the matter to rest and vaulted back over the fence, sidways and with a sort of spin on it for pure happyness. Why was she happy? No telling. Her inward thoughts stayed jared up, only accesable to someong with Alexander's percaptive talents. She landed and smiled sincearly at Alyssa."Better?" she asked simply, not bothering with more. Why waist breath? She could add crap when she came to it. She grabbed her iPod and before she could even turn it on, 'Beautiful day' started playing. Tamar glared at it in a playful way. Her iPod was a little... Different. Abnormal was the least to say for it. She looked at Shangar with a blank look, which he reterned. Then the song changed to 'canable' by Kesha, which hadn't BEEN on the pice of junk ten minutes previous.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 am

Damen closed his eyes and took a steady breath, opening his eyes once again. "You all need to calm down. You are pushing your limits," he looked at Tamar, nor criticism or spite in his voice, just calm and serious. He was good at being the voice of reason, "And you need to just give her a second chance." He said softly to Alyssa. Kat snorted, "Even though I'm not a wolf, or even scarcely related to one, I don't like to see the pack unravel, even a little." She glared at Tamar, eyes serious. "So don't you come and screw with the Alpha's temper before you've even been accepted." Her voice was plain and simple, not attitude, no emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 pm

She nodded her head slightly. "Just a little." But then she was serious again. She turned to Damen for just a quick moment. "Why should I? she hasn't given me one good reason to!" But she grudgingly tried to give heer a second out, look at her knewly, but she found nothing new. "You could have told us you were agile," she finally said. She sighed, she was mad forad, would bemad for a while, so there was no reason for her to say sorry, it wouldn't do any good.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Tamar shrugged. Sure, she could have. She also had a whole host of things she could have, but the same idea aplied, why should she? Then again, she had ticked Alyssa off pretty badly. After a moments concideration she finaly said,"And I should have. I'm sorry, but I'm not the type to dispence my personal imformation so voluntarily. But you are right. And I supose I shall apologise for my behavior. So allow me to give you the Tamar experience. I am, indeed agile so you say, though thats nothing new. Heh... Once I was actuay a tight-rope walker, so I guess I'm balanced too. But that was another stupid story. Anyways, my point that I don't have, is theres more to everyone then meets the eye. Also, to answer an earlier statment, I know there is no need for weapons when you shift, I'm not stupid, although the wonderful wizzard did turn down my request for a new brain. But when one isn't shifted, I like to have some kick ass insurance." Her eyes seemed to twinkle with excitment at the very idea. Her swords and guns and such were what animated her, kept her happy. Any rudeness was simply playful. These mood changes were new to her, but there was alot she was having to get used to.

Alexander raised his brows. What? Was she saying she was in the circus? Okay then... He was intreged by this fancy for weaponry though. She sonded more like she had a freeking armory then a shop! But still. He sighed. He knew she was having mood swings because of the change. Becoming a valf efected everyone differently, his sister should know that. Alex looked at Shangar, who was still sitting on the ground. Shan seemed to be meditating... Strange. Alex found interest in every odd detail of ever creature. It was his specialty, picking everone apart and seeing what was burried so well under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Kat sat, but suddenly cursed, jumping off the pillar and sprinting to the schoolhouse, appearing out of her upstairs window and running to the forest the second she landed, a white dress in her hand. She disappeared into the shadows, and Damen sighed. "Her changes have no rhythm. She could be in feline form for days, or for mere minutes, and at any time at all. She's old, but is still learning how to control when she shifts." He felt sorry for the werecat. They had met a long time ago, before Damen had been turned valf, and had saved each other multiple times. They were like siblings, the only difference being their breeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm

She nodded taking this in. Well, there was a couple good attributes. Buy still, what about her brother? She turned to the brother, the one who seemed to be meditating. "And what about you?" She asked, wondering whether or not she would break him out of his trance.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Shangar was mediating. He sat at peace in his own subconsious. Only a lingering bit of his mind was paying attention. Sencing the lack of conflict in the air he broke his own trance and opends his Emerald eyes. "Hm. Me? Well, I am a mediator, I usualy do my best to resolve conflict, but that's been changingo as Tamar gets more moody." he said, not bothering to be careful of his girlfriend. She could handle simple truth,"I have pretty good reflexes. When Tamar tight-roped I tailed firey batons. Much fun.." he trailed off. That memory always sent him into reminess in the past. He blinked and cleared his clouded mind,"Over all I'm pretty level headed. I don't like it when others are upset, it's why I can handle conflict, when it can be handled." he added. He stood up quickly. And noticed a large black raven in a distant tree. Probly nothing.

Alexander nodded. He was deep in his own thoughts. His eyes had turned a sort of periwinkle, purple blue. They seemed nice enough. The couple was.. Interesting enough. He followed Shan's line of gaze and saw the bird. It wasn't nothing. It was spying, or so he would think. It would have been told to deny that though. He narrowed his eyes, now a royal purple barely tinged with red. He knew who it was, but that didn't really bother him. This matter was minor and he turned back to the newbees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere to belong   Somewhere to belong Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Somewhere to belong
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next