Neko

Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Zander lifted his head, and looked at the bracelet. "Oh...Uh...Thanks." He said. He looked around, slightly bored. "Soo..." He muttered, still looking around.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 4:57 pm

"You're welcome."She said, she looked at the clock."It's...midnight..you know.."She murmured.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

(can I bring in my pair of rapist hunters?? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

(Shuah that'll make it interesting.)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

(Great.. hehe...)

The door burst open, almost flying off its hinges. The girl almost fell, but was caught by her brother in the back. "Wow, there," he teased, his smile widening as he acted like a predator, "Slow down. Come on, I need to show you something." The girl pretended to struggle while he pulled her into the room and punched the wall while she grunted in the corner. He leaned into her, whispering in her ear. "5 minutes. Then I'm gonna come back up." He took her "unconcious body" up the stairs, and up to the third floor. He set her on the ground gently before leaving swiftly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 am

Zander~ He looked at the clock as well. "So it is. Why does it matter? Time has almost no meaning. Unless you have a curfew." He murmured, a slight smile.

Ivy~ She pulled at the ropes, leaving red rope burns on her wrists. She finally gave up struggling, and just sat there, an angery scowl on her face ('Nother brain fart)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 am

She tilted her head, a confused look on her face."A curfew? What's a curfew?"She never had heard of that word, she didn't know why he was smiling about it either.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am

Zander looked at her, surprised. "A curfew is a certain time you have to be home." He said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 12:45 pm

"Oh, well, Its not really my fault that my brother killed my parents when I was 5."She said turning just a bit, pale in the face.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

The shock faded from Zander's eyes. It was replaced with pity. "Sorry." He muttered, looking at the snake bracelet
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

(I swear, if Zoey saw Zavier she would probably fall head over heels for him XD feel free to bring him in if you'd like Wink )

"No, No..its not your fault, its my damn brother's fault.Always wanted extra allowence, never got it,threatened me and my parents.Ran away..never seen him again."she murmured, looking at the door like someone was about to come in.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:17 pm

(What happened to her crush on Zander? -.o Have you forgotten Hawk-eye and Eagle-eye and Ivy and al that? Surprised)

Zavier~ He walked in casually. His aunt had told him to check on is brother. He looked around, and finally spotted the unrecognizable black devils' lock, and tunnel plugs. He walked over to the table. He pulled up a chair and sat down. "Hey bro. Aunt Gina told me to come and check on you, because of a mysterious phone call about some girl." He noticed Zoe. "I'm guessing that's her?" He said, nodding his head in her direction.

Zander~ He smiled at his brother. He nodded and turned to Zoe. "That's my twin Zavier. Zav, that' Zoe." He said, introducing the two.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

A man walke dinto the room, surprised to see another girl on his floor. Hey, he wasn't complaining. He lifted her up gently; no use in harming his brand new product. He carried her into an empty room, across from a struggling girl who decided to give up. Blayde's eyes opened, and she winkd through the window at the girl.
Her fist came down hard on the mans jaw. A tooth flew across the room as Blayde pulled out her weapon of choice; stelettos. She pinned the man to the wall, sure to leave one of his palms outstretched. "Welcome to your cross." She stabbed the blade into his palm, and as it slid threw, a small trickle of blood began to fall. The blade passed through his hand, and went into the wall. (i'm in a morbid mood, but I spared you guys from my first thought...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm

(Humm..SHe would forget about Zander and just enter a trance-like state of a night dream, and craaankiiie...is the guy picking up Zoe or was it Blayde? XD Slight confused.If im confused I CANT POST D:)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLe day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:30 pm

(Yeah really? Or is it Ivy? And What was your first thought?!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zoey'smostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

(*Ignoring Tatey by randomly doing the Badger Mushroom dance*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)   Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zoey's mostly TERRIBLE day.(Taaater PLZ :3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2