Neko

Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Empty
PostSubject: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 pm

The wind howled in the breeze, a swift figure landing from a tree.Mitchell looked around as he landed, he closed his eyes and stood up straight.He blinked and called out, "Anyone here..? I'd like to join"He muttered something."I hate it when people laugh at me, think i'm terrible at stuff, I'll show them..not to laugh at a new member of the Pardabisks..."He growled in a mutter, with a small smug smirk.He heard something move along the wind, he quickly dodged into the darkness of two trees, peering out.The wind howling a bit more fiercely, or...was it the wind..that was howling fiercely....? He stayed hidden until, further notice of what the noise was or what it is.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 7:41 pm

(*creeps in*)

Cole swiveled her ears, and then turned her head. She saw she thought something move back into the inky blackness. She stood, shifting, and she was then human again. She pulled on her dress, as she hadn't yet mastered how to change while keeping her clothes on, even though she was 200 years old. She straightened to her full height. She'd earlier heard a voice, and she walked out into the pen, her red dress and blond hair flowing in the strong wind. "Who's there?" She called out above the howling winds. (failure)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

(suuup)

Alexander apeared a few feet from the newcomer. His purple eyes glowed with interest. Aparently word had spread of the pack. Not nesicarily a good thing, but he couldn't complain. He studied Mitchell a moment before saying,"So you do? Well, I would like a proper introduction before I let you actualy join. For starters, I am Alexander Fir. I am one of the three pack Alphas. And what is your name?" He turned and walked into a lighter spot, his golden blond hair shimmering. He nosed his acnowledgment to Cloe as well. "Also, how long have you been a Valf?" He asked Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 pm

(Ehem....Post on Love Handel! *glares at Dream*)

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

(Ehem! DID!xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 10:31 pm

(Ehem...DID TOO!)

Cole turned. Great. Another valf...She hoped...She didn't much like humans anymore. She found them annoying. Her blue green eyes flashed florescent green for just a second as she sat cross-legged. (fail)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 am

"I'm Mitchell Kurai Kage or Hikaru whichever last name fits you.Anyway, I've only been a valf for..4 years i'm only 18.So, guess I'm the youngest here."He said in a tone of shame, as he got up out of the shadows.He dusted off his pants, he leaned againest the tree quietly.He looked at Cole, he wasn't surprised finding another kind of his.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 am

"Nothing to ashamed of youngster," he said,"Try being an origional. Me and my sister wee some of the first valfs. We didn't make this pack till later, we never had anyone to help us control our shifts. But you do now. Besideds. There are two newbees I've met who were probly even a bit newer then you." He added thoughtfuly. It made him wonder who had been makeing these new Valf. But that wasn't his matter to worry over. He turned,"And why would my pack benafit from you joining? Any special atributes? Anything to offer? We are offering to help you through the most dificult part of being a valf. And a lot more. So I only ask what you can do because my sister demands a return. We need you to be worth the while you see." he Said. His eyes gazed off into another memory but he woke himself quickly. It wasn't that he didn't like this newbee, he found him suprisingly agreeable, but his sister had told him everyone needed to be interogated this way. So he did, out of respect for her wishes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

"Well, I'm fast and speedy, and...I could probably stealthily sneak up behind an enemy, I simply scare mostly anyone i sneak up on...But, I dont have anything to offer."He said as his amulet around his neck, suddenly glowed.He gazed up for a minute, then looked at Alexander.The wind howled making, Mitchell's amulet turn a dark whispy blue.A couple whisps in the wind made the amulet, turn a shiny snow white.Then the amulet stopped, its shifitng in glowing and colours.

(Amulet was Blue but its like a Moon Stone amulet but more rare)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Cole stood, again, and dusted her dress off. She gave a low laugh. "I'll help him with his shifts." She said quickly. She was probably only a few hundred years younger than Alexander, so she pretty much had the control of shifting down pretty much. She flashed a warm smile and leaned against a smooth white tree, that turned red, from the reflection of her dress.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

"I'm not 5!"He snapped at Cole.He made a little growly face(Junie B. Jones XD) at Cole.His amulet turning a dark blue, warning him to calm down.He calmed down, before Alexander told him to.(Anger Issues he gets into an argue when someone thinks he's 5 XD)He leaned on the tree, and he calmed down a bit more.His amulet turning into a whispy, cool-like-breezy blue.His amulet helped him and his anger, problems he hated when people thought he was a 5-year old.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Hurt flashed across her calm face, and she turned. "I don't think you're five. I only offered a little assistance to your uncontrollable shifting." She said calmly, as she turned again to face him. She shrunk, and wen to her wolf form. Her build was slim, her fur a russet orange, and a blood red tipped tail. She looked more like a house dog, but with wolfish features.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

"I'm a quick learner, I learned when I WAS 5 No need for training, I just need this Amulet for my anger issues."He said simply.He jumped up quickly disappearing into, a pine tree branch.His leg hanged, he looked down at Alexander."Now what?"He asked a bit impatiently, he gazed up at a constonlation and he pointed at it tracing it carefully with his finger.He sighed, he looked at Alexander again.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Alexander smirked at the two. This was turning to be a good bit of fun."Well, no one said you are five, and I'm sure that wasn't Cole's meaning. Now, you seem rather likely. But as it is not entirly my own decision, you may consider yourself accepted, but not fully untill you have the acceptance of the others. As I mentioned, there are three alpha's here, and we all share responsibility. But I have no problem with your acceptance. Just a bit of warning though, don't piss off my sister or you'll be outta here faster than a flash of lightning." He said, a bit of a chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:11 pm

"I've always been a bad luck charm around places when my Amulet doesn't work, It breaks when i get in a real steamy mood.Which that means my father has to craft another one"He said.He seemed tired a bit, but he wasn't he was a restless one.He gazed at the stars, a long whiles.He hummed quietly, managing to call a hummingbird.A new talent he discovered, He hummed a bit more and more hummingbirds came.One pecked him in the head, "Ow, I'm not a flower! Silly birds!"He said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

He watched with unconcealed amusement as the hummingbirds were pecking at Mitchell. After considering the newbee's words a moment he said,"I may know just the person, or Vamp, to help with that. She is a bit moody and dosnt like strangers, but if i can find her she has some close friends who know a lot about that sort of thing. We shall see." He murmered. His head titlted as he considered Nara's possible willingness to help Mitchell. Not much possability, but maybe. She was a pretty good friend. Or was untill she got so depressed.

(bleh, need rockeh or cassy)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Cole ran swiftly, and leapt into a tree, curling up in it's branches. "You know, if you offered them some sugar water, if you happen to randomly have any, they'd go after that, and not your head." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her, playfully not in a mean way.Another one pecked him in the head, then they all did.He rolled out of the tree, laughing."Ahhh! Bird attack!!"He stopped humming, they stopped pecking."Well, they only aimed for the top of my head.thats a GOOD thing."He said as he slipped on a glove, a Hawk swooping down onto his arm with the glove."Rebellion."The hawk squawked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm

[comes to the rescue!! xD dun dun dun alyssas hear, have some fear xD]

Alyssa had shiny red hair that curled naturally like any girl wanted, with a smoky a blemish free face. Her skin a creamy white almost pearl, the tell-tail sign of a vampire. Her placid green eyes searched the surrounding area around her, and while she was so much humbler about her power then her brother, everything seemed to scream danger. Her green eyes were a red when she got mad, blood red. And her long slim figure only proved to be strong in any situation. She was beautiful to say the least, and she knew how to get her way. While Alex was power, she was manipulative. And where he was out right, she was secretive. She had almost nothing in common win her brother, and yet they got along so well.

She and her brothe were one of the few originals left. Unlike werewolves, they came out every night, and when new, at any time. And unlike vampires, they wouldnt be burned alive in the sun and nore were they immortal. They could be killed, even though it was hard, and only by another Valf. Alyssa was in fact the only girl original she knew, and there were only four other boy Valfs besides Alexander. She knew her history, being born a vampire 1024 years ago and a valf 357 years after being turned a vampire. She wasn't sure how it was possible, or how it was done, only that the only way to be turned is to first be a vampire, and then be bitten by a Valf.

She jumped down from the rocky ledge, landing with elegance as she entered the area where the newcomer was. More and more were pouring in the gates. Smiling for just a moment she looked to Cole and Alex. "Sup people?" Her tones was easy going, she was happier today then the other day.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Cole smiled, and changed into her human form. She'd finally managed to change with her clothes on. She leaped down from the tree, and landed gracefully on her feet. "Hello. I'm Cole. You?" She said rather cheerfully. (Fail)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm

He stood up looking quietly at Alyssa, he had pondering questions but he didn't bother.He jumped back up in the tree, as if forgotten.His half-purple half-red eyes gleaming a bit, dancing with little bits of interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Alyssa scoffed "you should know me by now, im Alyssa, the alphess?" She shook her head turning to the newcomer. "And you are?" Her voice, again, was easy enough.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm

"Mitchell."He said.He wasn't use to, sharing his whole name aloud.He did say his full name, to Alexander though.He turned his head, at a noise he had heard before...

Kurai Kage, AKA Jared Hikari, The wolf him, jumped out from the woods.He jumped, getting a good grip on the tree branch that Mitchell, was sitting on."Hey, Bro."He barked quietly.He turned human form, he had a amulet as well.He frowned.He noticed he didn't belong here, himself, he was just a shapeshifter."I..I'll be going now.."He jumped off the tree branch, and was about to trail off ward....
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Cole looked up and saw someone else..next to Mitchell. She saw him just as he was about to leave. "Where ya going?" She called up to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 pm

"Home."Jared said quietly.

Mitchell felt bad for his brother, he wish they were both valfs but sadly they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm...   Mitchell, the terrible bad luck charm... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next