Neko

Lady Luck, all alone.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Lady Luck, all alone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Lady Luck, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm

The pretty bay arab lay all by herself at the base of a conifer. She was at the edge of the forest, and beside the bank of the river. The sun was starting to rise, giving the atmosphere a fresh feeling. She had left her foal sleeping at the camp, as she could care for herself. She dropped her head onto the ground, and stared out, across the river, across the land, wistfully, as if waiting for something. Or someone. She sighed, her breath sending mist into the air, and flicked her tail against her flank. Lady Luck. All alone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Shaton came trotted quickly out of the forest. He stopped beside Lucky."Sorry I left you there Lucky. I'm truly sorry. I have so much to do and. I didn't think so many mares' would come!" He grinned and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

She looked up, startled. "Oh. Um, I'm not upset about anything like that." She said, flicking one ear. "You're a lead stallion. Its expected that you'll be... busy."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm

He laughed,almost falling he straightend up."Lucky. I know you all to well. It's not fine. I will do anything you want if you will just be happy. I will even spend a day doing whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously. That's not what I'm upset about."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

He laughed,"Okay,okay you win. What's wrong?" He gave her his charming look that had brought her here.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 pm

(Lol, I thought he just flung his head over her withers and claimed her as his?)

She sighed, leaning against the tree trunk she was laying next to. "Its nothing to worry about." She said, flicking her tail. "Really."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 am

He fell down laughing and rolling. Kicking his hooves' in the air. He stopped and got up quickly. "Okay well then you wouldn't mind coming everywhere with me for a day?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:43 am

She breifly pinned her ears back, and dropped her head to the ground once again, watching the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 pm

He nuzzled her. "Well fine. Have it your way! It's like that seems to be the way or no way!!" He yelled. He spun around and with shoulder's arched and jaw set he quickly stormed off into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 am

"Well in sorry everyone else just loves it when you laugh at everything they do or say." She muttered, glancing after him. Then she stood, shaking her coat, and then waded into the river. She stopped a third of the way across, the deepest she could walk still, and lifted her head to the wind. She looked over the horizon, eyes sad. "My children, where are you now?" She whispered to the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 am

Shaton snorted. Once Grace knew the territory better she was probaley going to get a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 am

Lidia trotted up to Shaton, flicking an ear. "Have you two been fighting again?" She asked, frowning slightly, voice bordering upset.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm

He nodded,"Yep. As soon as I find another mare who knows my territory I shall replace her. Jaw set and whirled around and cantered into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Lidia followed. "Is that why the other two left?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

She spun around,eyes blood red he growled."Listen!! Your brother and sister left because your sister left because her brother was never coming back and your brother became a forcer!! Answer your questions?!" He whipped around and trotted briskly off.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Lidia didn't follow this time. "But ma still misses them." She said to no one but the trees. Shaton was already gone. She galloped from the forest, to where Lady Luck was. "Go apologize."
"He laughed at everything I said."
"Idont care! You make him so mad. Does he know you love him?!"
Lady Luck didn't reply. She silently stood, and cantered into the forest. "Shaton?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:34 pm

His eyes where black now. A nuetral color,he was thinking but didn't like to show it. he didn't answer but stopped infront of her. He shook his head. "What?" he said kind of hoarsly. He had lost his breath yelling.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:43 pm

She stopped a moment to catch her breath. Then words just flooded out. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I'm so, so stupid. I love you, I really do. I'm just not good at showing it, and I have a temper, and to be frank, my communication skills suck. I'll do whatever you want me to. If its leave, then ill go away and I won't ever bother you again. If its to go around with you all day, like youi asked earlier, ill do it without a complaint. ill do whatever you want. I really do love you. I'm just scared of getting hurt. I'm a coward, a moron, and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:50 pm

His eyes filled with concern. He nuzzled her. "It''s okay. I understand. I love you too." He threw his head over her withers.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed, turning her head ot rest her muzzle against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

He nuzzled er,"It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am

She looked up at him, flicking an ear. She turned, standing so her body was pressed against his, and she leaned her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 am

He nuzzled her muzzle,"Finnaly. I know you weren't so hard headed." He smiled and pricked his ears,as if saying 'Why aren't you always this lovely?'
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 pm

She flicked her ears back. "I'm not hard headed. I'm just me. I make noi effort to be anything else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Luck, all alone.   Lady Luck, all alone. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lady Luck, all alone.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next