Neko

Raven...... - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Raven......

Go down 
+3
FoxyStar
FutureRider
Judgement
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Raven...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Hera smelled the newomer. She smiled at Shaman. "Hello. Who may you be?" She asked plesently.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

She jumped in surprise."Uhh, hi.I'm Shaman.This is Jay-Z"She nickered, bobbing her head nervously towards the blue jay on her rump.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'm Hera, and as wonderful as it is here I think I might leave." She said, though she made no move to do so.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

"I only stumbled over this place..."She murmured quietly, trying not to make much noise.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 pm

" Well, even though I just feel so at home, I sugest you stumble out with me. I don't fancy staying here." Hera strode lightly away from the cavern. Her dappled coat gleamed brightly even in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

(Mk. Doing this in third person)

December backed up as she saw a dappled mare come out of the darkness. She didn't notice the other mare.H-hello?" She said softly, hoping it wasn't another stallion. Her tail was clamped down hard enough. Anymore and it'd fall off.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

The stallion strolled into the area of the mares. It was dusk and now his scars form a web on his back, the one through his eye blleeding, as it did every night.

"As long as you don't nmind, id like to know your name. I am Celtic" he asked " I won't hurt you, these are battle scars"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

December turned, and rolled her eyes.Great...Another stallion... She thought. She relaxed a bit when he said he wouldn't hurt them, but...What if he was lying? "Um...Hello...I'm December." I said, flipping my ebon forelock into my face, so he couldn't see he fear in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 pm

She turned her head, she was just a bit jumped."Oh..Hello..I'm Shaman, this is my pet blue jay, Jay-Z or known as JZ."She said, her voice a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm

(O.o if you say that out loud, like our charries do in the thread, fuzz you said like the same name twice lol! Nice.)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Raven!I thought,i never have any fun
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:12 pm

(pokes your eye and runs to hide in anothe thread. MWAHAHAHAH)
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Celtic   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

"I swear i won't hurt you. I'm going to lead you out of here. My brothers hurt mares and foals." Something rustled in the woods and a tiger came out "Meet Dagger. He will defend you while i get help. Follow him and do what he says." Celtic's eyes glowed blue as he reared to the point where he was vertical and jumped into the sky,leaving the mares.

"Come on. We need to go!" Dagger ordered
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 pm

December nodded to the tiger, ready to follow. She looked around at the other mares,hoping they'd follow too.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 pm

-Mango-

"No! You're mine now!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Shaman quickly tried trotting past Mango, she wondered if he would notice she was a mare.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm

December whirled around. A-Are you sure about that?" She asked boldly, even though she was flipping out on the inside
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Celtic and Raven   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

"Down Mango" Raven ordered
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm

December sighed. nother stallion here to save the day. "Thanks..." She muttered, unclamping her tail a little, knowing she was probably safe..for now...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

"Wouldn't trust Celtic if I were you.."Shaman whispered, keeping her tail clamped down.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

December thought about what the mare had said. "Ok... But..why not?" She said. He said he'd help, and she believed him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

"Probably lying, just to drag us somewhere to get forced without Mango here."She whispered again, a bit eager to get out on her own.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

December pondered this. "You're probably right..." She said, clamping her tail again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"Mhmmm.You can sometimes never trust a friendly face."She whispered, she looked if Celtic was hearing or watching.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Celtic   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 4:39 pm

"I know that they want to hurt you. But do what Dagger and I say." Celtic said. Raven appeared, along with a bay mare that looked healthy. The mare(Rosie) cantered to Celtic.It was evening now, and Celtic's scares began to bleed, one of his eyes a crystal blue, one a deep green.

"You can Trust Celtic. I am Dozen Roses, formerly known as Megaconfusion. I was a racehorse. You may call me Rosie, I am Celtic's lead mare, wife, if that is what you prefer." Rosie explained, a nearly healed wound on the back of her rear right hock bleeding.

(ROSIE IS A REAL MARE. SHE IS MY WONDERFUL BAY TB MARE WITHA SMALL CRESENT-SHAPED STAR ON HER FOREHEAD. THE WOND ON HER HOCK IS MERELY A SCRAPE, SO DON'T CRITISIZE ME ON MY HORSE CARE!!(sorry for yelling....)

-J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raven......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3