Neko

Raven...... - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Raven......

Go down 
+3
FoxyStar
FutureRider
Judgement
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Raven...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 pm

She stopped and pinned her ears back. "Get outa my way." she tried to go around him.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm

-Mango-
"Not so fast,FLASH!",Flash,the friesian came in,"put her in the boulders,NOW",Now Flash had her in the boulders and I was 'mounting' her"You'll pay for the refusing",i said as I pumped sperm into her rougher and rougher.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"Both of you STOP!!! NOW! Little Lady, get in between the boulders. Boys, go check on the other mares. MOVE!" Raven demanded. He walked around the pretty mare and bit her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 pm

-Mango-
"Raven,She's MINE!I found her,she's in My boulders!"I yelled,mounting her more roughly,and biting her withers again.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm

"Shut Up! NOW GET OFF OF THE INNOCENT MARE THIS SECOND!" Raven lounged at the stallion and bit deeply into his withers and throwing him off.
"Go! Run!" He told the beautiful mare.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

-Mango-
"Okay,I'm going to force Jewel."And I galloped off to Jewel's boulders and got her into the more secure set in the back room."okay pretty time for me to have some fun,however,It'll cost you some,wait alot,of pain!"Then I mounted her roughly and pumped sperm into her roughly.Again and again I pumped more sperm ,more roughly,until she screamed,then I bit her,"Time for a break,If you hear screams,They'll be from the other room,from phocal point!",Then I was REALLY pumped I went and got phocal point into the "free-breed room"(It was the room where I had he Most fun,I put the mare in a circular cement trap with blinders on and breed them so rough They pass out(the blinders are so they dont know where they are or who's causing the pain)"Okay phocal,time for some fun,an pain "I pumped her until she passed out,then put her back in the boulders with food and water.Now I was tired,I decided to go to the lounge and rest.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Irish rose flicked her tail back and forth furiously. She pinned her ears back and kicked mango in the mouth on her way out. she eyed the other stallion suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 am

The filly with Rain cried as Rain tried to comfort her. "Its ok, darling. Our owners will be here soon" she smiled, looking at the "blocking' thing on her rump. it was put there to block sperm, and it was unbreakable and it couldemnt get off eaisly. She looked at the button on the fillys neck, put thewre by her trainers. "do you think..now would do?" she asked the filly, who was drowning in tears. She coverd the button up with her mane, and lay her head on the tiny screaming filly.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Mango..   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

(sorry Ive been Really busy!)
-Mango-
I went out and decided I was going to my room,I was tired now.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Hera trotted in. Her silver dappled coat shining brightly. She looked around with soft brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Irish rose saw the mare on her way out and told her urgently "You musnt stay here, you must leave..now." Her eyes pleaded the mare.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

POV: December (7 year old Freisian mare)

I walked into a cave, for no other reason to settle my curiosity. My hooves clopped against the stone, and I snorted, an itch in my nose. I shook my long black mane and forged on. I pricked my ears, thinking I heard something, but it was quiet. (Meh.. short..)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:04 pm

-Mango-
"Hello December,hello Hera,nice to see you met Irish rose"I snorted at irsih rose warning her to keep quiet
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Heara looked at him distainfully. "hm, and you are?" she asked. She flicked her tail in bemusment. you can't hush what has ben said. She backed a step. She wouldn't run, she was big enought to take care of herself, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm

-Mango-
"Im Mango,and I intend to force you",he said backing her into a corner.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"Hello, pretty ladies" Raven said, returning to the room.

R
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm

'and no, you will not force her"
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

-mango-

"Raven!"he always stopped me.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Irish rose pins her ears back, not afriad of mango. "looks like the boss is here mango." She snickered. She flicked her tail and trotted over to the other mares to help defend each other
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

"And we have a winner! You are very right Irish Rose. I am the boss, and Mango is at the bottom of the food chain" Raven went over to Mango and clamped onto his neck, sucking it and drawing blood. "so go to your room, NOW! Whip, you may take a walk with Imperial and my brother, Celtic." He said as the strong dapple grey Hanoverian strolled lazily into the cave, swishing his tail to signal the beautiful mare to come with him and his cousin.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

I stepped back as Mango walked out. At the word "force" I snorted, and backed up. Then, out of nowhere, came another freisian, apparently called Raven. "Um...Hello..." I say quietly, ears still pinned against my head in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"They won't hurt you, if they try, they're dead!" Raven snorted galloping into the woods nearby.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Irish rose snorted and laughed at mango in her melodic voice. "Got to your room mango..like raven said." She said mockingly as she batted her beautiful blue eyes .
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:59 pm

I watched Mango , eards pinned, but I decided to have fun etih it, like the other mare. "Yeah Mango. Wouldn't want you to get in anytrouble, would we?" She gave a small smirk
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 am

Shaman stood there, she peeked her head around.She thought she was the only mare, or so called herself the only mare who hadn't been forced.She quickly hid herself from anyone, she looked at them."Wow, soo...what should i do?"She murmured to herself.One of her indian feathers sparkled, she saw her little Blue Jay fly down and land on her rump."Hi Jay-Z"She murmured to her bird.She was quiet, hoping she would not get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raven......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next