Neko

Sky is free - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sky is free

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Sky is free - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:06 pm

( Sorry, i finally fixed my keyboard. YAY!)

Apollo had finished and was starting to explore
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

(Wtg!)
Socks smirked lightly."What do you think for his name?I was thinking something like Firepaw,but that's not my choice."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Apollo turned," My name is Apollo, the greek god of the sun." he said proudly
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm

"He could keep that name,"he said lightly to Flowerstar,looking disgustedly at a mouse sized rustle in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Apollo leapt to it and started abtting at it ( have you ever seen a kit bat at stuff? Its soooo cute lol)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

(*waits for Rockeh*)
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm

( I dont trip, I land dive....
Forget about vampires, im still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts
Three places to visit, Narnia, Hogwarts and Under the sea, Under tha sea, everythings better down where its wetter, take it from meeeeeeeeeeeee)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 pm

( O_O )
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm

( Sorry, Ty got on my account and was typing these wierdsayings...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 pm

(ehehehehehehe!! What do we got, a lot of sand. We got a hot crustacean band....yeah i 4get the rest....
Dora dora dora the explorer!!! Boots is super cool and dora dora. Grab your back pack, lets go, jump in, bominos. We can lead the way!! D-d-d-d-d-d-dora!!! I dont watch it...hehe, im 13, i promise i dont... i just know the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Flowerstar watched. "Im not sure." she said, thinking. "Something close to your name now, though." she laughed softly as he bat at a rock. 'I will have to mentor him myself. I am sorry to say i am still alone in the camp."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Apollo punces and catches a mouse by its tail
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:22 pm

She smiled. "Good job. But can you fight?" she questioned, watching him.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Apollo crinkled jis bbbbbforehead," fight?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:25 pm

'Yes fight." she said. She reared up, battling with a invisible opponent.(is your keyboard messed up again?)
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 pm

( sadly it has its good andbad days. im getting a new one soon so YAY!)

Apollo sat," Blue-Eye says fighting is wrong" he switched his tail as the memory of the old blue tom flickered in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:27 pm

(Yay!!!)
Flowerstar sat back. "You dont go looking for fights. If you are attacked, you must defend your clan. You put your life on the line to save those of your clans. You dont go around looking to spill blood. To save your clan, you must know how to defend it, how to fight. Fight just makes it sound gruesome. I wish that clans never fought, but unfortunately blood is always spilt."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Apollo sat straigther a glint in his eyes," Protect? I want to learn how to protect!"

[flashback]
Mom," Apollo, dont stray to far ok?"
Apollo nods with his siblings
The kits scramble out to the garden and looks around

Suddenly a dark mass of cats came out. Each with scars and earing a necklace of the defeated.
Apollo and his siblings were cornered

Apollo's mom jumps out and kills most of them, but is overwelbmbed

suddenly a human hand scoops him away and leaves his siblings to die
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 am

Her tail tip flicked. "Good thing you do. You will make a fine warrior. she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Socks smiles."I must return home for now.If you need anything,my fence is the only blue one."He shakes his tail in goodbye and dissapears into the underbrush,towards the border.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Apollo started bouncing around," wehn do we start?!" he calls
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 am

Flowerstar laughed. "First you must see the camp, then i will show you all of nightclan territory." she started walking east, towards the very center of the territory, waving her tail for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Apollo followed, racing ahead and stopping, racing aheadb and stopping
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:53 pm

She laughed and broke into a run, stopping by a long stretch of mangrove roots. There was a small tunnel, protected by ferns. 'This way.' she said, sliding through the ferns.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Apollo followed, pausing to smell at the ferns. A tingly smell hit his nostrils, orange peels left on the floor
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

She mewed from inside. "Come on." she said, her voice welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sky is free
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next