Neko

Sky is free - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sky is free

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Sky is free - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Apollo took a few crunches and sat back seemingly to be full
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Socks rlled his eyes and stepped out the door again.He leapt over the ence into the woods and waited for Apollo beneath a tree.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Apollo followed egerly
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 am

Socks padded away,toward the wet marshy ground of NightClan territory.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:53 am

Apollo started to follow, but he somehow sensed that it was going to be dark and muddy...( wait Nightclan is dark right?)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 am

(Not dark,just mushy and muddy.Flowerstar isn't dark at all!She's awesome <3 )
He swung his head at the edge of the territory and sat down.He tilted his head back and yowled loudly."Flowerstar!I have something to ask of you!"
He swished his tail patiently as he waited for NightClan's leader.

(Now we wait for Irock!)
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Apollo looked around, curious. He heard a faint scratching in a bush
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Socks whirls and slaps Apollo with a gentle paw."I'm warning you before it happens:No hunting on this territory.Flowerstar would grind you to dust!"
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Apollo dodges the paw," but I WANT FOOD!" he complains ( kits will be kits. Speaking of annoying people... Tys awake now =( }
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm

"Should've eaten earlier!Come on."Socks walked deeper into the territory.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Apollo's fire-red coat stood out like a clown at a office meeting
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:06 pm

(soorryyy!!!)
Flowerstar streaked out, pinning down socks. She calmed, and stepped away, sitting. "Good.' she said, "Your not another clan." she flicked her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Apollo jumped back, his hair standing on end and his little muzzle pulled intoa snarl
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Flowerstar mrowed in laughter. "It is alright, little one." she said softly, eyes friendly. "I am flowerstar. i promise im not trying to attack you. You have to understand im alone on this territory, and i am only a young she-cat. Any other clan could try and invade Nightclan, since it is the weakest. You called?" she asked the two, loking from Apollo to Socks.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Apollo hunched his ack," can i hunt?" he asked in a small voice
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 am

Her eyes softened. 'No, but i can." she said. She darted off, quickly soming back wth a swamp rabbit dangling in her jaws. She dropped it. 'There you go." she said, sitting back again.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Apollolooked like he was going to protest but he started eating
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Socks licked the swamp-ness from his fur before looking back at Flowerstar."Yes.This little kit was just saved from evil twolegs,and refuses to stay with me. You want him?"Sockington cocked his head at the leader before him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 am

She studied apollo up and down, eyes softening. "Of course." she said. Then her eyes flicked to him. "I will always take in anyone." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 am

Socks smiled."Thats a load off of my paws."He tapped Apollo on the shoulder with a white paw.Socks turned to Flowerstar."You will send me progress reports,right?"His eyes almost looked sad,as if he didn't want Apollo to go.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

She nodded. 'you may come check on him yourself, whenever you wish." she said, kindly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 pm

"I will.I'll try to make it to all his,er...ceremonies."Sockington smiled and nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 pm

She laughed, but dipped her head respectfully. She watched Apollo, and said, "I think he will make a fine warrior." to socks.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

(*Waits for Eatth*
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:57 pm

*sits and looks down, waiting in awkward silence*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky is free   Sky is free - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sky is free
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next