Neko

At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Empty
PostSubject: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Posion Ivy Walked slowly through the wicked woods, leaving a trail of Poison Ivy growing where she walked. Her ebony body was hidden among'st the dark forest and trees. She smiled wickedly and let out a sweet neigh to any stallion that wandered by. She trotted further down the path leaving her heat sent as she went and she dissapered into the darkness, waiting to be followed..

At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Kaleef10
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 am

Valet snorted as he slowly walked, following the scent of the mare.He didn't suspect anything, suspicous he just traveled onward he stopped when he saw the darkness.He slowly followed the trail of the ivy,he accidently bumped into her because it was dark out and she was dark as the night too."Oh, sorry."He nickered softly.

At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Valet_by_oonikss-d32oqhn
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm

She perked her dainty ears and smirked to herself. " Its Quite alright" She replied in her irrisistable velvet tone. "I'm Poison Ivy.. " She batted her Bright green eyes at him and circled him teasingly. "And who are you?" She took her raven tail and swished it across his neck as she walked around him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:18 pm

"I'm Valet."he said in a soft, but strong voice.His brown eyes were the only thing watching her, but he swished his tail a bit upward.He didn't smirk wickedly, he just smiled a bit.But he didn't feel very welcomed..he felt just a small tingle slowly crawl up his spine.He then started watching her by moving his head, to follow her circlings.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

She smiled, Knowing he was not a forcer.. But why not flirt? all stallions only wanted one thing, she learned it from birth. "Ah, Thats a very strong name.." She contiuned teasing, letting her heat sent release freely. "So, Valent. Are you looking for mares or did you just stumble across little ol me?" Her eyes glinted, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

"Ah, well um.I guess I just stumbled over little ol' you."He said flicking one of his ears, he didn't really know why she would say this to him.But he guessed she thought he was looking for mares,he slightly bobbed his head.He knew he probably wouldn't get a mate if he was so truthful,he bobbed his head as a yes to agree to his answer.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm

"Yes I thought so...All stallions want one thing and thats us pretty little mares.." She pinned her ears back. "Thats what my mother told me." She perked her ears back up and looked at him through her glistening emeralds and a small tear appeared. She shook her head and continued with her act. "Your not a forcer are you?..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh, no siree!"He laid his ears back at the thought of a forcer, he then perked them back up again.He hated forcers, he snorted a bit."No need to cry.."He said softly, trying to comfort her.He smiled in a soft way.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm

She smiled softly at him and then she stopped her heat scent from flowing. "Where im from forcers are always around..My mother said they were good and if you do what they want they wont hurt you.." She looked down, trying to forget what happened to her.. "Its all I've known.." A tear fell from her face but she stood strong. " Why am i telling you all of this..you dont care." She closed her eyes and shook her head. " I'll be going now.." She looked at him reluctantly and started to walk off..
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:12 pm

He sighed, he was being farther than truthful..he was past his truth meter.He felt a bit awful, for himself because he would never get a mate.He sighed once more, then started walking off in the same direction.Head low.He silenced himself and now lied to other horses, he would never speak the truth ever again..his eyes filled with dismay and sadness.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 pm

She saw that he was walking near her and that he was sad. "..whats wrong valent?" she spoke softly, almost a whisper. She folded her ears back sadly and listened.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 am

"Oh...its just that if I be so truthful....no mare would be my mate..."He sighed once again.His eyes still full of dismay and sadness.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

She stopped and perked her ears a little. "Why would you say that?...You seem nice." She stared at him in confusion. he seemed so nice and well mannered.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:At night when your sleeping Posion Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:18 pm

"Well, in my colt years..me and my brother, Jupiter would always go for a 'walk' he would say.I kept telling our parents the truth.We got scolded.I got scolded less for telling the truth."He sighed.Depressed worse now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping..   At night when your sleeping Poison Ivy comes creeping.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1