Neko

A Little Night Out (Trace??)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

A Little Night Out (Trace??) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Night Out (Trace??)   A Little Night Out (Trace??) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

((I'm willing to add graphic to the title xD))

The moon was full, and the smell of alchohaul was in the air. Hard music pumped in the background, matching the beat of everyone's moves and hearts. Teenagers were allover the place, holding their drinks above their head as they danced, took their clothes off,or whatever they were doing. Few teens were actually doing The Forbidden Dance, and one pair was quite obvious, only because they were dancing in the bed of a truck.

The first girl had her white-blinde hair tied into a pony tail, clipped with a skull. A cigerette was in her mouth, and her bikini was mostly made of clear material. The second was alot younger, barely 17, and a heck of a lot hotter. Her black hair curtained around her shoulders, her black eyes shining in the night. Her bikini was black, like her sisters, and showed alot of skin. A leather jacket was placed delicately over her shoulders,and a red sucker was placed in her black lips. A small stud came from her lower lip.

The two danced around each other,lip singing to the metal song in the background. Then, after a few moments, the girl with black hair got bored."Yo, sis, its your turn!" She jumped from the bed of the truck, looking straight ahead, radiating confidence. A hand made its way toward her chest, and a small voice inside her head screamed, Now, girl! She grabbed the hand of the man, looked at him with a mischeivious look in her eye, and flipped him behind her. She turned, placing her steleto heel on his chest. ""Don't touch me."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:A Little Night Out (Trace??)   A Little Night Out (Trace??) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 am

(There ye go again ye beggin for me)

Trace drove by in his black mustang which he finally bought, He saw someone familiar and almost hitting some dude who was drunk, he floored the brakes taking a spiral and hitting the guy sideways anyhow. He got out of his car, suddenly picked up by the shirt by the drunk guy he accidently hit."Uhhh..Hey theres a little something...on your...shirt there buddy.."He pointed his finger at a clean spot and hit the guy in the nose when he looked down, he socked the guy in the nose then flipped kicking him in the head. He landed on his feet, seeing the guy was down. He ran over, and flipped onto the bed of the truck, now going to the girl he met at the bar."Hello."He said, right behind her, he put his hands on her shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Little Night Out (Trace??)   A Little Night Out (Trace??) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 am

((A; You awesome. B; I have great ideas for this little realationship... *wiked laugh*))

She turned her head, surprised. Hey, it was that hot dude from the bar! "Oh. Hi."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Night Out (Trace??)   A Little Night Out (Trace??) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1