Neko

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 pm

dust kept on forcing but soon got off after he noticed the snake.He grinned at her wickedly.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 pm

She snorted full of anger and kicked him in the rump like her uncle had once did"Now you might have regretted that."Black Moon hissed at Dust full of rage and stayed awake alerted.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Dust cried out in pain, but stayed up.He charged at her,hitting her legs and biting her pelt.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

She skittered across the ground then fell over, hurt..she neighed in a soft and sad way"I thought you were a nice guy...But now i change my mind..."She got up and cantered away from Dust into the forest, but further in..she came into a new lush green grass area and grazed.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:26 pm

dust came after her.looking sorry"Hey Sunny,i'm really sorry. It's just that part of my blood is a forcer's,my Dad,,,," He looked away
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

She snorted"tell that to my scar on my right side of my rump."she turned so he could see the Scar bleeding.She snorted.Black Moon curled around her neck and hissed in his face, Still not accepting Dust any where near Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

dust hung his head low."sorry" He went over to her,and let the blood soak into his pelt.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Black Moon grumpily hissed, Sunny ate some grass.Still not accepting his Apologize.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"how about this?" He stood back "how about i let you hurt mr.i won't resist." He looked at her thoughtfully. "alot of stallions wouldn't do that"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

She bobbed her head and kicked him in the rump again"Now i feel better."She still snorted and continued eating grass.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Dust took a step toward her,"Come on,,,,there has to be something i can do for you to make up for my mistake,,"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

She flicked her ears back"Just leave me alone Dust..."she cantered away from him and grazed in another lush green area.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Dust wouldn't give up.He trooted in front of her."Please,there's got to be sometihng!Anythyng!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 pm

She pinned her ears flat and looked up her voice turned cold"Just...Leave....Me....Alone..."she snorted angerily warning him.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Dust got angry."Fine!i was just trying to make up for what i did!" He angrily stomped the ground but went into the dark forest
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Sunny just grazed for a while more, Black Moon her snake slithered around her like a ring of flat black fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2