Neko

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Empty
PostSubject: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Sunny trotted in her goregeous chestnut mane glittered in the sunlight as she saw the beautiful Lush green grass her Chestnut tail swished at the green grass she started eating the Lush greenness, she lifted her head up and whinnied loudly a bad thing was...She was in season.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Dust trotted along and spotted the mare.He stopped beside her."Hello,I'm dust" He awkwardly stood till,not knowing why he had just come straight up to her.Mabye her beauty was almost impossible toresist
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

"Hi, I'm Sun Light.you can call me Sunny for short."she smiled at him, she flicked her tail in the air and shook her mane, snorting.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Dust smiled at her."what are u doing in a place like tihs? THere are forcers around:
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 pm

"Exploring...because i lived in the East of California."she looked at dust swishing her tail still.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well,you better be carefull!",warned Dust."I could take you to a safe place if you want",he shyly looked away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

"I already know how to protect myself.."she snorted turning around to Dust, she looked at him with her Ocean blues."besides my brother Flame taught me..he came from Western California he's a real wild Mustang."she raised her tail high.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

he looked away formh her."well,do u want to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

"Sure."She smiled at Dust.Something stuck on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 pm

He led her to an old path with flowers along the trail.A pond was nearby with a few fish inside."This is one of my favorite places"he grinned at her
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

She gazed at everything"Its beautiful..Dust..."she then playfully nipped at his mane and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:53 pm

He laughed with her then playfully chased her into the pond,startling some fish "My mother used to take me here all the time,my brother and i had so much fun when we were solts." There is a hint of sadness in his voice but he quickly turns cheerful again.The sun shines on them,and a baby deer watches them curiosly
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:58 pm

She laughed and splashed him a bit"Aww...Your Mother really take care of you two...My parents and my brothers and sisters..abandoned us when we were just born.."she also had a hint of sadness but switched back to cheerful and splashed him again laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Dust laughs then splashes her.A fish jumps out of the water then flops on theland.dust suddenly becomes serios."Slowly get out of the water." A long black shape slithers in the water towards them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:22 pm

she slowly backed up scared of whatever the black figure was..."what is that..? A Snake..?"she backed away further just in case if it was posioness.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Dust nodded."it's venom is highly toxic."he lowered his eyes to the ground." One of my brothers died because of it."
He looked up and glared at the snake,which was now less than5 ft away.He wasn't gonna let the same thing happen to Sunny.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well, at least we only have this in the East But...its friendly to all animals..In fact i have a demon one.."She quietly neighed and another Black figure slithered around her neck, It was BlackMoon"Dust this is Black Moon."she smiled, Black Moon slithered down to the other one, She was hissing at it to tell it Back off.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 pm

The snake flashed it's fangs but backed off.
Dust sighed in releif and looked at blackmoon"thanks"
He looked at sunny. "Wow!You're really talented!" He smiled
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:38 pm

"Mmm.Thats why i came from the east and survived one of those bites, because of my brother and sister helping me get the venom out."She watched as Black Moon Slithered and curled up around her neck and fell asleep."My brother got bit by a Tiger Snake...he barely survived but we saved him quickly..that was after we got Black Moon."Black Moon hissed a "Your Welcome"to dust.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm

"So why'd you move here,sounds like you had a great place to live."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

"Weeell....Our uncle kicked us in the rump with his hooves, and told us to get a job.My job back there was taming snakes"she laughed but then turned showing the hoof marks on her rump"Literally..."
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 pm

"oh,,," He stared at the marks for a few seconds then looked back at her."Sre you going to join a herd,or be a loner?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

"I Dunno..."Her in season smell came mostly and halfly in the air.She swished her tail which was still up and tall.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Dust suddenly felt the urge to,,,,. Suddenly he galloped at her and got on her rump, just starting to force her.
It was like dust were 2 different people.one was mean,the other nice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Sunny, bucked at him and kicked at his legs Black Moon woke up and hissed at Dust to get off her and flashed her fangs in warning to Dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered....   Sunny-The 2nd and Last of the Sisters from the East has entered.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next