Neko

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:46 pm

he lead them to a pasture a few minutes from the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Calico snorted then stared at Storm Cloud, she neighed wanting him to follow her and not lead her into a pasture.She saw the pilgrims run away then....People who take horses for the military came on Brown Broad Bay horses, her eyes widened and she suddenly reared trying to tell them something.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Men yelled telling each other things. Storm growled" Calico follow! Storm cloud pushed storm forward. Storm galloping and wanted calico to follow.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Calico stubbornly snorted but with fear and quickly kept up with him but Cantering a little bit faster then Storm.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

They made it to the forst storm jumped off and ran into the forest going to get some thing. Storm walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Calico heard guns firing and horses neighing the pound of hooves near...she saw the lead guy of the military riding in, he had a one of them western guns in his hand, she was scared again and she thought'what if I'M shot?!?!'she looked spooked at the gun in his hand she neighed"He's coming...."she bobbed her head in the direction of the guy with the Western gun.She snorted her entire snort sounded like a ghostly pale white mare haunting horses that were skittish.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm

storm reared" GO CALICO GO!!!" He reared at the man.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Calico quickly took off and she turned and looked back at Storm the man held the gun and pointed at me, she reared and galloped off but the man shot but missed he galloped off past Storm after me, She slipped into the river and neighed loudly the man rode his horse because he found another way around to the end of the river.She neighed louder then fell off a waterfall and neighed splashing in the bottom of it then rushing to the end and she lied there the man held the gun and pointed at her.She thought it was over for her...
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 pm

(did you get thta form Spirit?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm

(Yah XD i own teh movie and i just wanted it to be a little jazzed up with action Very Happy Rp now???)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:04 pm

(yep)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm

(k)

She snorted and slowly she got up, and reared at the guy she snorted holding her head high, then charged at the guy, she bumped his horse knocking him off.She snorted but watched as his horse neighed and the other men had quickly gathered."Oh great.."she began galloping off as they tried to shoot her but she dodged but got hit in the leg once, she stumbled over her back left leg bleeding..she whinnied for Storm..
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Storm reared at the men and pulled the gun from his hand throwing it to stormcloud. He ran over to calico"you ok?" he nuzzled her softly breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

She looked at him then bobbed in the direction of her leg"My Leg...they shot it..."she watched as more men came and threw a rope around Storm's neck, they started wondering if they should take me, but they didn't she whinnied in pain a little bit.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

(storm tufffer them spirit!)

Storm bit the rope and put his hoof to the mens chest. grabbing the gun.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:52 pm

(*yells in happy voice*I GOT A NEW CELL PHONE YAAAAAY!!!*runs around like a retard*)

Some of the men had already aboarded the other horses on the train, she whinnied louder with glee when she saw Storm Cloud coming.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 pm

(lucky! i may get ne wpc soon.. * five hours of reloading programs* "AHH MY WHATS MY PASSWORD FOR WILD HORSE STATE! * runs around crazy*

lol!

Storm kciked the man away seeing the flash of another stallions eye in the trian. HE could go back and save the stallion, getting caught mabe then never seeing calico again or i could go live a happy life with the mare. Kicking the rope form his legs he ran towards Calico
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Storm Cloud quickly rushed over to where her leg was bleeding, she looked at Storm her eyes with the words 'Just Try To Save Them..Ill Be OK..'in her eyes.She whinnied as a pool of blood was underneath Storm's hooves from Herself..

(lol...its a NET10 Samsung xP)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Storm cloud grabbed a cloth and padded it. he rubbed her wound and out it on then run off. Storm lay beside her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 am

She looked at an eagle circling above us, she looked around watching for signs of any men coming she saw a colt being taken and neighed softly in alarm.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 am

The men had started to go away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm

(OMG I GOT NEW FISHES!!! *Screams in excitement*)

She snorted but whinnied softly from hurting a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm

(NIIICE i have a dog..)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

(OMG MY CATS ATE ONE OF MY ZEBRA DANIOS D: oh BTW make a Mare for my 8 month old filly named Cherry Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

(hwy me and im sayig NO i have made to many horses Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next