Neko

Camanche (stallion )

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Camanche (stallion )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brook23

Awesomeness : 20

Camanche (stallion ) Empty
PostSubject: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:07 pm

camanche trotted through the orchard with his flawless muscualr body and his white pelt shining in the sun with his perfectly painted body plashed with deep grey spots thatalmost looked blue his silky white mane and tail streaked with that same grey blue glossy shine he found a stream and took his fill and layed near the bank like afoal sprawled on his side it was nice to be free forever free he would never go back.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 am

Camanche (stallion ) 341310

Jasmine Trotted by and spotted the stallion laying in the grass. She giggled and walked over to him then she bent her snakey neck down and sniffed of his ear.
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

camanche swtitched his ear but felt something near him almost hovering over him. he lept up like the world was crumbling underneath hm. he spattered to his feet and collected himself, and half reared then realized it was a mare. "my apoligies but you really shouldnt sneak up on somone like that, im camanche whats your name." he winnied
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 pm

She Laughed Softly " Im sorry. And My name Is Jasmine." She chimed. " I'm Sorry that I woke you, I was Just playing around with you." She giggled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:51 pm

he swished his tail " well jasmine thats a pretty name " he nickered and looked her over with his crystal blue eyes " yor very lovely.... what are you doing way out here... ?" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 pm

" I'm just wandering around, I'm new here and im trying to find out where I am" She giggled. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:38 pm

he laughed " we'r on the edge of the apple orchard where the sweet water runs deep and cool and the grren grass grows fresh and apparently where the pretty little mares walk through accasionally" he winked and walked toward the stream and started to drink some water
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 am

She laughed softly and batted her eyes as she walked over to take a drink with him. She arched her elegant neck and took a sip then she continued " So, How long have you lived near here?"
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

"uh... i .. im" he stuttered " i kept getting captured by humans i found this place and ..... im never going back " he said worried " i found this place and its perfect i could live here forever he tossed his glossyhead and strode into the water and splashed her playfully
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 pm

She looked down at her reflection and saw her scarred legs. " Yeah I know how you feel.." She said solemly. then she glanced at him and jumped in, completely soaking him as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
brook23

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

He reared and slammed his hoofs into the water plashing her all over he ran to the bank glided up quickly shook off and turned to the high bank and stood there whe water glinting like that, he could see an outline in was scales glinting off the water and she couldnt even see it and scales meant that must be a alligator he would never make that jump without slipping he had to he just had too he couldnt let that cold blooded thing grab her he sprouted his wings white as snow and sparkling in the sunlight it was true sight to see he flew right off the high bank and into the water picking her out just in time and made a plunge into the sky and swooped down onto the high bank and droped her there he made another swoop and killed the beast plunging his hoofs into its head brave and noble he did what he had to do and in doign what he had to do he hoped it didnt indanger his kind he spattered up the bank frantickly " are yo ok, did it hurt you, .... you cant say anything about me being a pegasus please " he said almost in a screaming despratly. he paced back and forth and tucked his wings away and they dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm

She looked at him, shocked at what she just saw. " I promise I wont tell a soul. You can trust me." She smiled softly at him. " Thanks for saving me by the way.." She nuzzled him sweetly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camanche (stallion )   Camanche (stallion ) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Camanche (stallion )
Page 1 of 1