Neko

Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Lynx trotted in the woods,She paused and ate grass,She whinnied wondering if any Stallion would hear her call,She kept eating grass until a Stallion might have came along she was bored.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Caspian Trots along the forest, holding his tail and head high. He flares his nostrils and smells a mare nearbye, so he goes to check it out. He ears her whinny and moves into a canter, eagar to get to her before another horse does. He finally spots her and grins his wicked grin. "Hello Beautiful, What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 am

Lynx raised her head and neighed softly"Uh...Hi?"her Amber eyes looked at him,she shook her long jet black mane and looked at him just observing him for a minute,She neighed to herself"This one might be a forcer...Who Knows...?"she had her head low then she raised it up again looking at him.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

He smirked and Trotted closer up to her, his copper colored mane and tail bouncing as he went. "My Names Caspian, Or cass. Whatever you want to call me." He smiled brightly at her. "And what may I have the pleasure of calling you, my lady?" He Charmed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm

"I'm Lynx or Lyine or Cheetah whatever you would like to call me is fine Cass."she smiled,and laughed at his tail bouncing it was a little silly,she looked up and saw her eagle demon and neighed"Ahh..SunMoon returned.."the eagle demon swooped down on her back,"Cass,This is SunMoon my eagle demon."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Caspian wistled and a red mcaw came flying down and landed on his withers. "This is Pirate, He's my demon" He smiled and chuckled. His hazel eyes melted looking at her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

she looked at the mccaw and neighed"cool!"she was surely falling for Caspian,her amber eyes glittered in the sunlight her buckskin coat shined like a beautiful bay,she looked very tempting to forcers.her demon kept watch,"sooo.."she rolled her eyes like she was flirting.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm

He smiled charmingly at her and flipped his copper tail. "Soo?" He chuckled. "You'd like to say something? madam." He dazzled her with his personality and good looks, She did the same to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

she giggled and neighed trying not to upset Cass"your not a forcer? are you?"she smiled if he was she didn't care if he was a forcer or not she just suddenly began trotting around Cass,she felt like she was still a young filly."ah..i miss my filly days.."she sighed.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 pm

He Gave a short laugh and replied to her answer "Well I used to be, In my younger days" He laughed as she pranced around like a filly and joined in, He trotted around holding his head high and then jumped and kicked mid air almost hitting pirate. "Woops, Sorry." He folded his ears back uneasy. He finally slowed down. He spotted a rose and trotted over to it, He arched his long snakey neck and grabbed it gently. "Here you are, lovely lady" He said, his voice sort of muffled from holding a flower. "Something almost as pretty as you."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

(lol my teeth are chattering and my hands are shaking for mixing a Cranberry Apple cocktail with a berry blend im like Hyper.shakin like crazy.)

"aww..why thank you,Cass"she nuzzled his snout and let him drop it in her mane,SunMoon flew out making sure no forcers were coming SunMoon alerted us by screeching,"Uh,Oh..i think a forcer is coming!"she looked worried but the forcer already galloped out from following SunMoon.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

(ive been wanting to join in...)

An owl screeched overhead, calling to his master and his companions. A dark figure emerged from the woods gracefully, but he had the strong and sturdy look of a forcer. A cold eye glared, the other one a long scar concealing, around him as three white owls landed on his scarred back. "Hello." His voice was wiked, like the taste of sour milk.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 am

(yah u can join)

she looked over and saw the dark figure she began to feel scared but something in her heart and mind told her'Be Brave! Be Brave!'she looked at Cass then neighed to the other stallion"h-hi?"she studdered a bit,SunMoon the eagle circled him above."what's your name? I'm Lynx."her amber eyes looked back and forth at the two almost getting dizzy.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 am

"Snake." He hissed the word. It was easy enough to figure out how he got it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Lynx stepped back and stayed near Cass,"Snake?"she thought about that name dozens of times until a little flash back came to her head with her mother saying"Don't go near a horse if his name is..Snake"She kept even closer to Cass at that flash back.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 pm

"Yes. Snake. And I was just on my way through."

(WOO HOO! I MIGHT BE GOING TO WISCONSIN DELLS! MOUNT OLYMPUS ROCKS! the thing that sucks is that I had to plan the whole thing. -_-)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 pm

(Haha, Nice.SOME GREEK GODS LIVED ON MT. OLYMPUS FIVE-THOUSAND YEARS BACK!!!!! Very Happy)

"Oh..did we stop you from continuing on? cause if we did, I'm soo sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone.   Lynx-A Mare Lost In The Woods,Alone. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1