Neko

Crystal all alone lost in the woods

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm

wakes up in a circle of dead flowers thinks huh? what is this place? i look around wondering if theres anyone but me neighs softly to self "What happened to all these flowers? i bet they used to be blossomed and those rotten stumps weren't some of them trees? this can't be a dream can it?"i bite at my sides and neigh softly in pain:"yow! guess its not a dream well movin on now.."walks around the circle observing the dead flowers suspicously
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Storm, A big muscular friesian /arabian stallion wanderned up and spotted the mare. The storm that always followed him was starting, Thunder boomed and Lighting struck.. "Hello Miss" He said politely. "What are you doing here by yourself? Its Dangerous in these woods. Forcers are everywhere." He looked around, His drenched ebony coat gleaming at the light the lightingbolts created.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm

sees the stallion and neighs softy"why hello i'm Crystal Storm.Crystal for short by the way i was wondering who are you?"slowly arches neck for a bit and eats a dead flower then spits it out neighing quietly"yuck.."starts thinking why did i even want to eat that?
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 pm

He chuckled softly at her " I am Storm. Nice to meet you Crystal. " He Grinned. "Come on, Lets Get out of here" He turned and waited for her to follow
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 am

She trots up next to Storm gracefully.She neighs"Where are we going Storm?"She begins to follow Storm.She gets curious more and more.She thinks with fear in her light blue eyes What if Storm is a forcer? she stops thinking and fear disappears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am

He saw the spark of fear in her eyes " I'm taking you out of this place, so no forcers can get there hooves on you." He smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm

she neighs softly"Well..its just that sometimes i don't trust stallions at points.."she looks at the stallion with her light blue eyes and theres a little spark that tells him everything.She lowers her head to nip at some grass slowly.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm

He looked at her softly and swished his ebony tail. His scarred coat twitched as he snorted. "Your lucky I found you, I was raised to respect ladies such as yourself." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 pm

lifts head and neighs softly with a shaky tune mixed in"S-so your not a forcer?" she thinks as she follows storm more.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

"Goodness no." He flicked his ears back, sad that the mare thought of every stallion as a forcer. " I would never hurt a precious gem such as your self." He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

she neighs again"oh..sorry i must have mistaken you for a minute.Sorry.." she lowers her ears saying sorry again
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

He smiled sweetly and said with kindness " Hey.. Its ok. No worries, A lot of mares are wary if me at first." " He nuzzled her nose reassuringly
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 am

she continues following storm.She neighs quietly to her self[i]"why did i even think about eating that flower?"she suddenly rears up from being touched on the neck with a nose she turns around and sees a forcer stallion and i neigh in alert"Storm! Storm!"she looks at the stallion as it circles me.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 am

Storm Charges into the stallion and knocks it on its side, His eyes glow a firey red and smoke comes out of his nose. "leave here forcer, before I have to kill you." He pawed the ground, waiting.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm

then the forcer neighs"why? are you her mate?"he was teasing storm.Suddenly,She neighed at the forcer"he isn't my mate hes helping me get out of the forest!"she looks at the forcer with wise light blue eyes which meant Get-out-of-here-now-or-storm-will-do-the-rest- look.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

He pinned his ears back and Flared his nostrils. "Leave.. NOW!" He boomed. He Reared up and stomped hard on the ground, right near the forcers head.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 am

Suddenly,The forcer got up and reared at storm neighing a challenging neigh.Slowly she walked away from the two.She suddenly saw a flashback of her filly days where my father died attacking a mustang and the mustang died too.a tear rolled down her eye and she galloped off in some mist her beautiful jet black mane and tail drifting behind her.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 am

ghost rears and neighs "good job you brainless horse...now she ran away...."looks at the other stallion turns away and kicks the others stallion's jaw,going deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

she suddenly hears galloping behind her she runs as fast as a mustang would and she had a high spirit yet still jumpy a tree branch fell and blocked her from galloping.she turns to see if it was storm or a forcer,But all she knew it was probably a forcer and not storm she took a chance walking far not too far though she galloped and jumped over the tree branch AND the wide pit she looks to the other side and quickly disappears in more mist leading the forcer deep in the woods.she smirked as she did that for all she knew the horse or forcer who was following her was in for a big surprise,She silently galloped as her mane and tail turned a ghostly white when the moon came up she glittered like a crystal too she was silent like a field mouse,Infact she looked like a unicorn at night.She had hidden the secret from everyone she knew.Even forcers and Storm.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Storm Dodged the kick and Bit the stallion Hard on the neck, Stopping him. "Oh no you dont." He used his powerful legs to hit the stallion in the side, breaking its rib.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Crystal heard tons of galloping and hid she saw a herd of Forcer Stallions she silently galloped off in the mist she was even more lost.The sun rose up and she turned normal but she made sound when she galloped she heard a lot of canters and saw the herd was cantering after her she galloped as fast as a mustang her crystal around her neck helping her energy stay up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal all alone lost in the woods   Crystal  all alone lost in the woods Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1