Neko

Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 am

Cloud titled her head. She trotted up to him again. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

Flash watched all the hunters run because there horses were injured badly and he neighs"14 Down.65 More to go.."he began eating grass again siwshing his tail in delight because he was a very good defender when male hunters came just not females..
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 am

Cloud pushes her head agensted his sholder and grazed next to. Wink Laughing She was trying to get his attention
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am

Flash lifted his head and neighed"yea? What is it?"He waited for a reply from cloud
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

She lifted her head. And snorted" what do think?.. Question
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 am

he snorts pawing a hoof"What do i think of the human and the horse? weeeell...That horse is a stallion i don't like stallions i never get along with them.."he snorted angerily pawing the ground harder.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 am

"oh well.." Wink
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am

(one min i'll be right back after this cuz i just saw a tiger with spikes on its tail srsly i got to go NOW..)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 am

(ok) affraid
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm

(back btw about that tiger it bit meh but i put in a cage.)
Flash Listens to everything making sure nothing is coming
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Cloud trots over to a near bye tree. she rears up and pulls two apples down, she takes one and gives it to flash the other she ate.
(wow, you okay? Like a Star @ heaven )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm

(ya it stings a little)
Flash lifted his head and grazed at a nearby herd and cantered into the wild flowers that matched his coat and mane and tail.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Cloud saw the herd was rely a group of loner stallions, maby forcers lost. ( Dun.,dun dun dunnnn....) Cloud quickly ran to flash, a stallion form the group, the leader, ran around her before she, could get away, the stallions circled her, she nayed loudly, then one tried to "mount" her, she turned and and tryed to get away, she could not, she, was scared.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Flash was furious with the stallions because i knew they WERE forcers he galloped up to the stallion trying to "mount" cloud and kicked the stallion with his back strong steel-like hooves the two began fighting by rearing and kicking then he charged at the herd of them and neighed loudly warning them that it will happen to them too if they dont go away soon they all galloped away even the one i beated up really good,He trotted over to cloud and neighed"Are you okay?''he snorted as the one he beat up got up and ran like a colt.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm

"i-i think so?" She watched them go and walked to him.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

SHe saw clouds come over ehr head," i think a storm is near i found a cave, ill go cheek it ok? ok? you stay here?" she waited.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Flash turn his head at her and neighed"No, I must protect you from...forcers..."He wanted to stick by her side so he could protect her more safely.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

(you messed up my plot!!!, ugh ill go with it lol, i had such a great drama story!!)

Clouded and galloped away. Black stripes flashing through the air as she entered a small cave. She know thought she was flashes and she liked that. Dinking out of a small lake she turned her head.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 am

(Sorry you could have just refused Flash from following you to the cave Razz)

Flash wandered south near a small group of mares the mares turned and looked at Flash and reared galloping off south,His ears flicked back at why and then he turned seeing a hunter in front of him with a beautiful Chestnut mare named Ginger a ill-used mare.He reared up his strong hooves knocked off the saddle and hunter and his dagger-like pointy tips cut the saddle strip and the bridle off Ginger.He ran off north near Cloud.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 am

(true..why didn't i think of that!)

Cloud lay down, yawned and thought.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 am

(I'z smarter thats why JK xD!)

Flash saw a strange cave before he could even reach Cloud, he trotted inside rocks fell down in the enterance he neighed and began rearing but hit his head and fell to the ground in pain, he groaned a bit he collasped on a sharp edge of rock and got cut along his wither he was bleeding and the pain was unbearable he couldn't resist but lie there and groan bleeding more and more.His life flashed before him when he lost a lot of blood he let out a low pitch loud neigh so Cloud could hear his final goodbye or is it...?

(Well i thought of THIS dramactic...Scene xP dont cry i bet u will..)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am

(DON"T make him die!)

Cloud bonced up and followed the may.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 am

Flash's vision dimmed and he saw a blurry ferret scurrying near him, he neighed again louder and he lied there in pain losing more blood...

(lol r u crying in rl?)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm

(well a little, maybe..
Cloud reared crying for help. THen a man was walkign down the hill side painting the wilderness, he saw the hurt horse and me. He ran torwards and pulled out a cloth, he wet it with some water and placed it on flash's wounds.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flash All Alone In a Green Field...(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Flash let out a neigh that nearly echoed because it stinged so much, he blinked vision still blurry withers stopped bleeding a little he groaned loudly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)   Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flash-All Alone In a Green Field..(plzz catch him..)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next