Neko

Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Empty
PostSubject: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

A pure white stallion trotted out of the trees and into a meadow with hundreds of blooming wild flowers. His long mane fell over his eyes and his tail nearly reached the ground. He had once been a champion arabian show horse, but had gotten tired of prancing around a ring and had managed to escape his paddock when one of the stable hands had left the latch unhooked. He tossed his head and looked around. Being on his own was odd for him. Even when he had his own paddock and stall at his old home he had always had the other horses and stable hands around to keep him company. He lowered his head and started to graze, completely oblivious to any danger.

Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) DSC_4437%20RETOUCHED

Last edited by bersniper on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 am

Bullet stood in the feild, eyes bright and shining. "Come here, boy." He held out his hand wich held a lump of sugar.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 am

Snowfire lifted his head and looked at the human that stood in the meadow. He caught a sweet scent, and it reminded him of what one one the stable hands brought him. He walked towards the human, but stopped a few feet away. The human didn't look like any of the stable hands from his old home and he wasn't sure if he should get any closer.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 am

"Come on boy. I'm not gonna hurt you." He inched closer.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Snowfire's ears flicked forward to catch his voice. He moved closer. He trusted most humans, since he had grown up around them, and the one in front of him seemed nice. He finally closed the distance between them and he went straight for the hand that held the sugar, wanting to taste the sweet treat.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 pm

He smiled as his hand stroked his neck.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Snowfire chewed happily on the sugar. He didn't shy away as his neck was stroked, but turned his head towards the man. He nudged the hand that still smelled like sugar, wanting more.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:47 am

"Sorry, boy, I don't think I have any more."
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Snowfire flicked his ears as the man talked, but a small noise caught his attention. He looked around the clearing, but couldn't see anything. He heard the sound again and saw a flash of brown slide through the grass. He snorted and his ears flicked back as a rattling sound started up about a foot away from his front hooves between the man and him. He went completely still as he spotted the coiled body of the snake, ready to strike. He suddenly swung his head towards the man and shoved him backwards before rearing up and bringing his sharp hooves down on the snake just before it was about to strike. He continued to kick at the snake until it laid motionless in the grass, then stepped away from the nearly flat body of the snake.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Thrown back, he watched calmly as the horse attacked the snake, a friendly smile playing at his lips. "Clever, aren't you? Thank you, by the way." He held out his hand as he stepped toward the horse again.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Snowfire snorted and tossed his head, before nudging the man's hand. He kept an eye on the snake's body, almost acting like it might come back alive. He stepped away and he felt a slightly painful sting right above his left front hoof. It felt as if he had scraped himself on a sharp rock.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 pm

His hand brushed gingerly on the soft fur of the stallion. "Your beautiful, aren't ya? Whats that?" He bent doen, inspecting the patch of red. "Aw, poor guy." He tore the sleeve of his shirt off and wrapped it tightly around the wound. He looked strange, standing there in a one sleeve shirt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 am

Snowfire snorted and nudged the man's bare arm. He then got an idea. He looked from the man to his back, his ears flicking. He hadn't been ridden since he left the barn and he missed having a rider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch)   Snowfire, white arabian stallion (please catch) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1