Neko

Asha is bored

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Asha is bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Asha is bored Empty
PostSubject: Asha is bored   Asha is bored Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Asha sighed. She was bored and needed something to do. She rolled so her other side was in the golden sunlight. It made her grayish pelt shine silver, and that made her happy, as always. She lept up and started walking. Hmm... What now? She stalked slowly along, listening for anything, anyone, who she could play with. Age had not rid her of her pup-like need to play. She watched a leaf flutter in the breeze and lept in the air catching it in one snap of her jaws. When she landed she began ripping it to shreds. Now this was more like it! Fun, finally. Suddenly Asha jerked her head up, and tilted it in concentration. She was sure she heard someone coming. May as well wait and see. Maybe they will want to talk or play or something! She resolved to do just that and lay down in wait.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Asha is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asha is bored   Asha is bored Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Nevermore slinked back, scared of the wolf she was seeing. "I-I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Asha is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asha is bored   Asha is bored Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Asha lept forward, landing a few inches from the other wolf. "hey there!" she cried. She grinned and sat back. Its nice to have company once in a while. " not at all," she said, " And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

Asha is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asha is bored   Asha is bored Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 pm

As they met Kisa was overhead. She landed lightly a little ways away so they wouldnt hear her. Kisa walked up behind Nevermore and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Asha is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asha is bored   Asha is bored Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Asha is bored
Page 1 of 1