Neko

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Empty
PostSubject: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

There was a sudden loud boom, black smoke flying everywhere. As soon as the area had cleared, there was a sudden 15 y/o light-brown haired boy that looked like a girl, on the ground, wrapped up in a whip. He struggled much, but stopped as soon as Dino had walked over, stumbling slightly.

Dino then looked down at the kid, He sighed putting a hand on his forehead because of his headache. He then watched as the kid struggled more, but then walked off leaving the kid there on the ground. He didn't care about that stupid little CEDEF Apprentice, but he would be in trouble for leaving him there..Yet, he still didn't give a shit and just kept walking.

The 15 y/o, stopped struggling. He actually thought someone would help an innocent little boy, but...then again if they saw him wrapped up like this, they would have ought to think this was for a reason. He sighed, staring up at the sky, with his blue eyes afraid to struggle now. He was bored, lost, and basically stuck, he would need help. He would starve if he didn't, he then quietly starting humming Motivation, by Sum 41. It relaxed him lightly, but he still panicked a slight bit as the sun slowly began setting. There were half-growling noises in the sunset-night or so, he flinched and struggled more wildly. He wasn't staying here, especially when there were wild animals about. He was just about to cry, but he remembered Tsuna and Reborn. He kept in his tears, but still felt like yelling for help. He sighed innocently, his innocent blue eyes looking as if they were just going to burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:47 pm

(OH i may has some muse! meh? PWEEZE?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:54 pm

(YES. POST. I'm BORED. *Headdesk, thought the poor innocent Basil would have DIED in the forest alone*)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

(OK! YAYZ! meh bored aswell >_<)

Vixy (damn you RANDOM NAMES!) strode, hearing the loud noise. She put her hands on her hips after a while and yelled "HUH! There is not a land i can not GO ON!" she closed her eyes and smiled, pleased with herself. (umm...15 aswell i guss...) She was from the future, sent to investigate the "previous" earth, along with her small bot. "Come now, we must discover more!" She turned swiftly to the little bot hiding behind a large rock. It was round and shiney, like it was new. It was floating in the air and slowley went foward to her. "whats the matter? come on!" she demanded, inpatient. The bot stopped, bleeped a few times, then started looking around.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

The innocent boy tried lifting his head, but the whip tangled too tight around him."Gah. Damn."He uttered under his breath, but eventually heard yelling he then called out skittishly."H-Hello..?"He never liked yelling people, especially when he was this innocent. He sighed once again, but struggled a bit more."Damn it, Dino. As soon as I get loose, I'm going to tell on you for this!"He uttered under his breath again, but not being too fierce about it.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"UGHH be QUIET! I'M TRYING TO THINK!" She yelled, thinking it was her bot. "wait....bot can't talk..." she murmed, looking back at it, which was still bleeping. "who are you? show yourself!" she yelled aimlessly, frowning.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 pm

He gulped lightly."I-I'm B-Basil.."He called out again, eventually now trying to scrunch away like a caterpillar but failing numerously. He sighed, staying in place now.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

She looked around again, but couldent see anything. "well....Basil...show yourself!" she yelled into a deep fog now rolling in. She looked back at Bot. He was coming up to her side. (DAMN g2g to school be back in about.....7 hours. DONT WORRY i will reply to the topic when meh gets back)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

(Kayyy. B|)

"W-Well. I-I...Can't. Y-You see, I-I'm in a l-little whip tangle. H-Heh."He called out softly and innocently, apparently trying to show that he wasn't the yelling type like her.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 am

(SHI* this things on a plan and i went over the limit mum has to pay 21$ extra SHI* SHI* SHIT!)
She smirked, crossing her arms and looked over at the bot. It stopped and edged over a bit. "go" she mumbled. "search for this...basil..." the bot bleeped, and started off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 am

(Ohshit. OwO;)

"Mhh."He struggled and wiggled more, but just accidentally tightened the grip on the whip curled around him."Gah. Damn it once again."He breathed, giving up and just staring out to the foggy sky, his tranquil blue eyes certainly lost there hope.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 am

(OOOOOOOMMMMGGG im gonna get in trouble 0_0!)'

The bot scanned the area. (oh yeah, bots about bigish...size of a car!) It detected Basil and bleeped and made humming sounds, floating over to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:32 pm

He heard the bot getting even more closer, he then closed his eyes trying to imagine it as a small bot and shook his head with panic.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm

(hey ;( you forgot about the LAKE thing!)

She strode to where the bot was going, and got up behind it. "so? found him?" she asked, tapping her foot. The bot made humming and whirling noises and appeared right next to Basil. It held out a arm to poke him. Had bot ever seen another human in it's life? no.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"Aahh. W-What is thy thing poking me..?"He asked innocently, apparently his eyes still closed, not even bothering to open them.

(Yes yes. Right away, dear. *Shot*)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

(hehe thanks ^^!)

She smirked, yet again mumbling something. "its...a bot" she said quite loud. "and you can open your eyes now!" you could tell she was a 'come on! COME ON!' type. She went up to him and knelt down beside him. "how did you end up like this?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm

"AAH. What the hell are thou bot things?!?!"He exclaimed softly, after opening his eyes looking at the bot."Anyway. Thou got stuck, because of thy Cavallone boss."He said innocently, apparently speaking like he always does.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm

She yanked back and looked at him confussed. "look, dude, can you speak properley?" she mumbled, stunned. "OK. BOT!" she yelled, although it was right next to her. "free this...human....thing..." she mumbled the last bit while bot got out a large blade.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm

"Aaahhh. What is thy bot doing with t-that..?"He said nervously, his eyes widening at the blade.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 pm

"Listen; if you want to live, hold still" she said sternly, looking at Bot. "do it" Bot softley placed the blade on the whip and started sawing at it. "that whips pretty tight" she smirked, amused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:02 pm

"No...shit....Thou got blown in thy huge boom, and found thy self tangled in thou's Cavallone boss' whip."He huffed, trying to stay still but quivering a bit.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Bot sawed the last bit off, the whip broke. "there" she mumbled, Bot putting back the blade inside it. "Luckily for me, i have a great boss" she said lightly, thinking of him. "Anyway, how'd you end up here?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm

He sat up, looking at his tatters but then looked up at her."Well, I got into a argument with thou Dino-san, and...He got pissed off, and suddenly attacked me. Obviously, he was drunk. Again."He huffed again, standing up now but gripping his arm, apparently from being whipped and tangled hard around the arm by Dino.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 pm

She didn't know how to react. "well...where do you live? i can give you a ride home" she looked over at Bot. "Ladys don't normally do that, but since your injured...and...out in the middle of no-where...."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm

"I'm...Fine."He said, but gripped his arm as it began bleeding through his black sleeve, he glimpsed down at it but then ignored it."See? I'm..-"He suddenly collapsed, his wounds quite deep from Dino attacking him. He needed to go to the hospital, before he bled out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Free Lands-
Jump to: