Neko

Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Empty
PostSubject: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Flame Galloped Wildly through the feild as his hooves left burn marks into the ground behind him. His Mane Flicked Viciously as he ran as his nose flared and his almond eyes fixated onto the vast plains in front of him. He increased his speed and his legs became invisible as he glided through the tall grass. He Slid to a stop and Reared as he let out a neigh that echoed through the whole valley. He Glanced back and Saw The Red coat and black stripes in the grass.. He Breathed heavly and watched as it passed back and forth.. The Tiger pounced onto his back and Flame Bucked it off. Flames ears were pinned back and he snorted. "Raja! you gotta quit doin that man, you almost took out my back that time!"
Raja Rolled his eyes "You'll live.. Unless i say otherwise.." He grinned evilly.
"I've Been with you since I was a foal, im pretty sure if you were going to kill me it would have been a long time ago."Flame Retorted.
Raja Sighed. "Yes..The long Gruesome years.. why didnt I end it long ago." He looked down sadly and then cracked a smile and laughed.
Flame Bit his ear playfully but roughly. "C'mon lets go get a drink before i die of thirst.."
"Ow! Ok, Its not my fault that you run all of the time, you need a new hobbie, even though this one keeps me in shape." He laughed.
Flame and Raja Walked side by side looking for the nearest Pond..

Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. 313911

Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Tiger-10
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 am

(hehe...i dono about this but want me to bring in a human?)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 am

(Hm, Perferably another horse, but it dosent matter Smile lol )
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 am

(hehe...bbbbuuuuuuttttt wouldent a human be intreasting?)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:02 pm

(Hmm, yeah sure, Go for it (: lol)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm

(ok...)
Lyra walked down walked in the tall grass, looking for any horse to catch. She then spotted a butiful horse. "you...are mine" she said, peering at him. just as she got her rope, she spotted the tiger. "shi*!!!!!!!" she gasped and fell back. in the grass, hoping she didenht make a sound.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 am

Raja Ear Twitched back toward the small noise. He fixed his gold eyes onto the tall grass and he let out a deep growl. "What was that noise?"
Flame pinned his ears back and looked toward where the noise came from. "Hm, Beats me." Flame strolled ahead while raja was hesitant to leave, he wanted to see what the noise was, but he eventually kept walking along side Flame.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

Lyra's eyes widend. she couldent hold her gasp. she let out a small yell, bit of a loud gasp...
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Raja Roared loudly and pounced on her, but didnt hurt her, he just met her gaze and bared his fangs. He hissed and his powerful tail flicked back and forth.
Flame trotted over and saw the human, he pinned his ears back when he saw the rope.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

(wait lol i was gonna make it that she forgot her rope) she nervisly tried to shuffle back, but the tiger was too heavy
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Rajas ears were pinned down to the back of his head and his tail flicked viciously back and forth. He let out a Loud roar and Kept his teeth showing.
Flame flicked his tail, worried. "Raja dont hurt the human, I think you've scared it enough."
Raja Stepped off of the human reluctantly and walked over to flame while looking back.
They both turned to walk off but Raja's eyes were still watching..
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Hunter pushed herself through the woods and into the air, landing infront of the human. She roared a warning, a protective one. The human hadn't done anything, had she? She paced in front, making it look like she was hungry. (hope you dont mind i jumped in)
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm

sure you came come in! Smile

(hang on just pretend the humanj took a little stroll in the park and got beaten by a tiger! o_-) Lyra shuffled back nurvisly, and got up and dusted hersef off. she wasent really scrared of tigers, because she used to workmin a zoo.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 pm

She licked her lips, relizing that she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

She looked back, and jumped. she could tell when a tiger needed food.....
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm

She stopped pacing, staring wide-eyed at the human, tail twitching.
(She wont eat her. She'll try, but fail.)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Raja's Eyes Were a wild gold and his tail flicked back and forth as his body tensed up. He was protecting flame, his best friend. His Teeth were long and sharp, he growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am

She turned back to the other tiger, unphased by the growl. She began to growl, too, growing into a burst of a roar. She growled again, "Im sure your just being protective, and I'm hungry. I think we can work somethink out."
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am

she whispered something under her breath. "i wont hurt him..." she looked into the tigers eyes

can i pretend i have a pet tiger? cause she used to work in a zoo
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 am

i think so

She growled,her stomach joining her.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Raja Roared, his overpowering hers. "What do you mean, "work something out"?" his tail still flicked but he ears were up and listening.
Flame stood nervously behind him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm

"You let your friend be free, and I have something to eat." She eyed the human.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 pm

*test trile in progress* make that two!

She whistled loudly, and two tigers hoped out of the bush in front of her. they were male and female, twins.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm

"Serously?!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

haha lol i like your lil horseies

"do not hurt the girl" Luna, the male tiger said deeply. "or you will pay" Comet, the female one added in a sharp voice.

do you think thats good? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak..   Up in Flame... Well.. So to speak.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next