Neko

Flame of the darkness...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Flame of the darkness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Flame of the darkness... Empty
PostSubject: Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Rebel's Flame trotted elegantly, unawared of the consiquences the woods held for her, her coat, mane, and tail looked like a flame in the dark, dim woods. She flicked a forelock out of her, blue-top half brown-bottom half eye. She snorted and decided, to lie down and rest for a while. She did so, not expecting any forcers to come around.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 pm

shadow walked in his dappled grey coat gleamed from the moon rays."hello there baby,what are you doing in a place like this?"he walked closer to her and thought"she is beautiful."he gave a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 pm

She looked up at him, "Hello Stud. What may it bring you here to this dreadful place as well?"She asked. She basically avoiding the question for now.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

PostSubject: Re: Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am

"i just got a little lost,will you help me?"he stepped closer and started to circle.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 am

"Hm, I thought studs like you knew your own way out, guess not. Well, I am lost as well."She said. She played along well.
Back to top Go down
deadly rose~alpha

PostSubject: Re: Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"we have a lot in comein."he stepped closer and mounted her roughly and hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame of the darkness...   Flame of the darkness... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flame of the darkness...
Page 1 of 1