Neko

A sign from Starclan... - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A sign from Starclan...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

She flicked the kit gently with her tail, and looked at the wall of ferns, held back by the wood fence. "Woah." She said, walking through the small entrance. She came back out. "Its kind of like the cave, but I like this better. The cave was so cold." She said, pelt shivering.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Koikit cocks her small head and blinks questioningly. She shakes it off and smiles ever-so slightly.

HEY ROCKEH.
You should like...Log onto the chat box.
Because I'm tired of talking to myself.
XD Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 am

She laughed softly. He explained. "My old medicine cave."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Koikit nodded. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Sky heart twirled, and flicked her tail. "Let's go hunting!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Koikit looked up at Darkpelt with an excited look on her face. "Can I go?" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 am

He nodded, and skyheart flicked her tail excitedly. She turned and bounded into the main clearing, waiting for Koikit.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Koikit squealed excitedly and dashed after Skyheart, looking back for Darkpelt with a smile on her calico face.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm

He trotted after, mrowing with amusement. Skyheart led the way to the tunnel, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Koikit bounded-no, skipped- after Skyheart happily. Her tail waved high in the air like a flagpole. Her very first hunt!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Darkpelt chuckled, as Skyheart jokingly mewed, "calm down, or you'll scare off all the prey."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Koikit, ashamed, put her ears to her head and dropped her tail to hover just above the ground. Her nose twitched; her ears swiveled in all directions. She closed her eyes and opened her jaws, letting the scents of the forest flow throughout her. Her pawsteps made not a sound as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 am

She chuckled, flicking her shoulder with her tail. Darkpelt smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 am

Koikit opened her eyes and looked up at Skyheart, but tripped over a small branch that was lying on the ground. She crashed into a pile of leaves and a squeak came from beneath her. She looked down and swatted at it with a paw. A mouse! She grabbed it in her jaws and dropped it, still alive, at Darkpelt's paws.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Darkpelt put a paw on its tail, holding it down. "Bite it at the base of the neck." Sky heart flicked her tail, feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Koikit looked up at Darkpelt, her jaws open and her eyes wide. "You mean...Kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:33 pm

He sighed. "Koikit, it is prey. Prey give us their lives so that we may survive. You kill it so it feels no pain, and you thank it for letting you survive. Without prey, you wouldn't be here. Their role is important for us, because we kill to eat, and they eat the plants. Its a cycle." Skyheart nodded.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Koikit nodded quietly and bent, biting the base of it's neck, killing it swiftly. "I...I don't think I wanna eat that one," she said almost silently, looking down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Skyheart disappeared into the bushes, and Darkpelt crouched so he was her level. "I felt the same way. I told my mentor I'd eat herbs. And she told me that killing prey doesn't mean you're a killer. They were put here for us to hunt. We don't catch them, they give themselves to us. The plants use the soil, the prey use the plants, we use the prey, and then when we die, we give it all back to the soil and the cycle starts again. The lives don't start and end. They change, transforming from one thing to the next. This mouse will become part of you, his life adding to yours, letting you continue. Hunting means you understand this balance. You cannot hunt more than you need, but also cannot not hunt. It throws the balance."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Koikit looked up and nodded, her eyes bright and full of knowledge and understanding. "Mmkay. I get it now, I think." She looked around and sniffed the air. "Can we...Can we try again?" she asked her mentor, looking up at him with questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm

He nodded.

I'm watching this movie called Taken In Broad Daylight, its quite good.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Wha's it about? *Squeaks** The CS Pound is open. Jus' sayin'.

Koikit sniffed the air, pinpointing another mouse. She slunk towards it and pounced, this time swiftly killing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A sign from Starclan...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3