Neko

A sign from Starclan...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A sign from Starclan...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

A sign from Starclan... Empty
PostSubject: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 am

Thge black tom-cat ran, eyes finding all of the familiar landmarks. His paws stayed on the trail Starclan had shown him when he dreamt with them, and then he spotted the tree. It was blackened, struck by lightning a while ago. He was meant to sit beside it. And that was all he had seen, other than a face, with spots on it. He sat beside the tree, bright blue eyes watching, the smell of a scent border rising up a foot infront of him. And he waited, knowing Starclan wouldn't fail him. They never had before.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

(OK what did that mean?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am

(get him to leopardstar and it'll all make sense ^^> He's a medicine cat. same with my otherpost. Get her to leopardstar, and then their whole story will make sense.)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Get cho buttocks over here kitteh!!
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

(send your kittehs buttock to my kitteh. He can't waltz right in! he'll die!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

"Dad, I smell someone!" "Moonpaw, get back here!!"

A small female ran up to the tom. Her fur bristled, but she made no agressive movements. A spotted Tom ran up after her, skidding to a stop and looking at the Tom. "I am Stormclan's leader, Leopardstar. Why have yo invaded our lands?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Silvermist leaped out from behind Leopardstar.

(Can she give her kits to someone?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 pm

The tom looked up, his eyes startling blue. They grew wide. 'You're the one!" he said, standing. "I thought you would be the medicine cat!" He shook his head. "It's a very long story." he said simply. 'But Starclan sent me here."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:27 pm

(WHO!?!!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:28 pm

(Leopardstar :])
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Leopardstar brushed the Tom with his tail, an indication to follow. "A friend of Starclan is a friend of mine. Let's go back to camp and discuss this dream. Moonpaw, you go on and help Fernface with the kits. "

Fernface'll raise em I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

He followed, looking around in wonder. What was Starclans purpose of sendig him here?

(reply to my other post toooo. Him and her, their stories go together)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Which other post? >.<

Leopardstar led the Tom into his den and sat down. "Now, about this dream..."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

(in stormclan, called a newcomer)

He sat, and sighed. "I have to start from the beginning. I am, i mean, was the medicine cat for a clan called Rapidclan. Its far upstream, in the mountains where the big river is born. Our camp was an island in the middle of the falls. One moon, floods started comeing. Flash floods. Over and over. I managed to get onto a mountain ledge in between two, but i didnt see anyone else escape. It was horrible. They didnt stop, not for a whole moon cycle. I stayed until they stopped, and our island was uncovered, hoping to see someone. But there was no one there. So i left, going to Starcave. That's where we talk with the past warriors. I slept there for a day and a night, and they showed me the way. The showed me the whole way to that lightning-struck tree, and then showed me your face. I figured you were the medicine cat, and that Starclan wanted you to help me. But if you're the leader, Then i don't know what I could be here for... Maybe your medicine cat could help us interpret?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:51 pm

"We don't have one."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

He looked up, and his breath caught. 'How could you not have a medicine cat! What if your clan gets sick, or someone gets injured, or-" He stopped, looking over at Leopardstar. "Maybe that's it." he said, eyes widening again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Silvermist nodded,"Yes that could be why they signaled you here."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Leopardstar cocked his head. "You believe that Starclan sent you to help our clan? Is sickness to come to Stormclan?!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:03 pm

He shifted his weight. 'I do not know. All i was sent was the path to your land and your face. It's got to mean something?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Leopardstar nodded. "We shall take you on as a Medicine Cat, if you would like to. Moonpaw will show you to your den. " He nodded, dismissing them. Moonpaw genly batted the Tom's tail. "What's your name?" the young apprentice asked.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:21 pm

"Darkpelt." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Silvermist yelped for Fishpaw."Fishpaw! Go collect moss from the great oakiye for Darkpelt."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

He smiled. "I'll need to go get herbs." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Moonpaw smiled up at Darkpelt. "Uhm, can...can my sister come with you? She's always wanted to be a medicine cat, and she knows all the herbs by heart. She'd die if she knew we had a medicine cat and we didn't tell her. " Moonpaw's eyes shone bright as he stared up at Darkpelt.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

He laughed. "Of course! I'll need help finding the herbs, and carrying them." he smiled, sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sign from Starclan...   A sign from Starclan... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A sign from Starclan...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next