Neko

No Time For Names - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

No Time For Names

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

No Time For Names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Gayni shifted and grimaced in pain. She pushed her multicolored hair out of her face and looked around properly for the first time. She really didn't know where she was. Her eyes flickered to the goddess, her expression was enough to make her question clear without words.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 am

"Asclepius, the god of medicine. This is his home, in Ancient greece." She said, after a glance at the genie. She stood gracefully, walking over to her and offering a hand to help her up. Eros's eyes followed her movements carefully, before glancing down at the genie for a moment. Asclepius dipped his head, as if to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:31 am

She took her hand and pulled herself up, standing elegantly on long limbs. She was graceful even where she stood. She caught the god looking at her and looked at him for a second before looking down. Her body was lean and muscled, but beautifully curved, and she carried herself with.confidence. A small flush rose in her cheeks when she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:37 am

"He's not worth it." She murmured softly, coolly. She stepped away, leaning on a cool marble column in the shade. Eros had crossed to the table and was holding a goblet, talking to Asclepius. The demi-goddess glanced to Amos's place, raising a brow ever so slightly as if to say this'll be good.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 am

She dusted off her hands and leaned against a wall, on foot up on it. She looked around at the different faces.So... am I of any use to any of you?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 pm

The conversation just went on... And he, well he was not a talkative type. Not even close. Watching. Seeing what happened and that sort was what he liked to do. At least, he did now. Frankly he was surprised he had been allowed to this long. The last time he or his sister saw a Demi-god and goddess, well yet were on high alert instantly. Of course maybe this was different.

But he was interested to know just what the genie could do. Would she be able to tell what he was like the god and goddesses? Maybe. It posed an interesting question for him. Next was if they would react to it. Any of them. His presence... It wasn't normally accepted so easily. But it had to be better not to dwell on that.

At the Demi-goddess's look he had to stop a laugh. He had gotten pretty quickly that Eros wasn't much good. Not from his point of view. And Asclepius seemed to get that quite well. It made Amos wonder what amusing trouble the god had caused in the past. But another detail kept at him. This was Greece. Not the best place for Amos to be as he remembered, yet he thought it nice to be visiting. The last time had been nice till the end. He really should pay attention to where he was going what he decided to show up somewhere. Really. It might help.

His ever shifting attention spun over to the genie as she asked something. Stupid. At least he found it to be. But maybe he was just picky about what questions were asked, much less if he liked them. Use? Well that was going to bother him. If Amos had been anyone else he would have been struggling to keep his mouth shut and not act like an ass. But he was himself. And he knew better than to mess up around someone he knew so little about.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

She twitched her head to his direction. She heard thoughts, but vague strings only, not the individual words. She caught the gist of what he was saying and strode over to him gracefully, standing in front of him with her arms folded, her eyes narrowed. Think I'm stupid, hm?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

Well what a question. Maybe he would contemplate it for a good minute just to be beneficial to her. It wasn't like he was the rude type. Quite the contrary at most times. But since he got older and cirtain thing affected him his moods shifted and greatly affected his attitude. It was just a bundle of fun. But back to that question.

He honsetly couldn't answer without a good idea of what that answer was. Either way he felt little obligation to answer it. Lately careing wasn't something that could describe him. Not at all. Of course he might act this way but he could still fight it. His eyes glowed a tad behind the dark glasses that were very muchly a part of him.

The voice so molded to exactly what he wanted it to do for him slipped out of his lips before the thoughts his words came from were even fully formed. It was a tallent, voice like silk or sharp as a razor depending on circumstances, "Well that idea would be stupid in itself. You know.." he trailed off, the idea hitting his brain and being acted on before he had a chance to decide if he liked it. Amos often went from lazy to fast paced in his mink without missing a beat. It was a beautiful thing, that. And even more so to accomplish. I don't usualy listen to others without invitiation and I can bet you I act far worse than you might. So what gave you the right? I like to have my thoughts to myself. It's bad enough with zalara.." the thought was thrown from his own mind to hers. As always it came a package deal with a tad bit of his own screwed up depleating feelings.

His life was interesting. This encounter alone could attest to that. But it was not without trials. And never forget that familiar companion who follows all. A sidekick with a terrible twist dwells within every life and waits to give them a good shake and proove it's namesake. The sound alone of it's title makes us fear it's presence in our daily lives. Pain. And as everyone does Amos was a hostage to it. But that was not an uncommon thing.

No matter how he might change because of what he was, the man would always have enough of himself to suffer.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:23 am

She glowered at him and opened her mouth to say something, when his thought hit her. She made a small.sound of surprise at the back of her throat and listened to it carefully, this being the first time. Her eyes widened then narrowed as she realised that he could, when transmitting, probably see what had attacked her. She bounced the thought off with a viscous snarl. It would probably hurt, but she cared little. This man was intruding.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Asclepius cleared his throat. "Calm down you two. There's to be no fighting in my courtyard." Eros laughed, watching the little argument with a look like amusement in his eyes. He glanced to where the demi-goddess had been, but she was no longer there. In fact, she was no where in the courtyard at all.

She walked along the small trail through the gardens, in the wilder, less manicured part. She paused at a creek, to glance in at the fish, and then kept going, until she got to a grove of willows by a pond, where she could sit and be hidden. She looked down at her hand, which had been clutching her knife, and now had scarlet blood welling in her palm. She dropped the knife, which had scarlet on it, and gently clenched her fist as blood dripped to the ground. She looked over the pond at the end of the garden, a wild looking line of fig trees, and then over at the hills beyond, sighing. There hadn't been battle for a while, and just watching that argument had began to give her the rush she always got in a fight.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 pm

She turned to him and lowered her gaze, muttering some sort of apology. She fixed her gaze on him.I'm confused. I don't know who you are and why you helped me, and where I am.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:20 pm

He sighed. "I'm Asclepius, god of healing, I assume something or someone injured you, and she found you, and brought you to my home in ancient greece so I could heal you. You were in quite a state." Eros raised a brow, now looking at the genie. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 pm

His eyes flashed brighter this time when the thought bounced hard at his mind. He had to grind his teeth ever so slightly to hold back the pain. It wasn't like he hadn't met up with plent of the stuff. It was a companion and one he just wanted to end for any amount of time. But that was a hopeless dream more likely to produce a ferret than ever be granted.

No matter the annoyance and hurt of her rebuttle, it was interesting. He had to say that about these things... Redundant. Still he had to admit he was wondering about it. Not that he would bother to mull it over and make sence of it all. Best to stay with his own thoughts now and keep aay from the genie. Not that he gave a damn.

His notice of the now gone demi-goddess had apparently began before some. She had left. Why he didn't know or at this moment in time care to try and understand. He had his own problems to sulk about. In fact that was a good idea had he not been standing around a buch of others he knew so little about. At least Relentless wasn't here. There was always that. The girl had already pissed him off enough times and that wasn't even trying. He had to console himself with this while he stood and listened to the conversation that was still ongoing.

His participation was obviously minimal at the moment so what to be doing was open to decision. Of course it was all within the boundries set up by their poor host. He had to keep a laugh back at the thought of what it might be like, having a small gathering apper at ones home in a matter of time. Wait... no that had already happened to him. Never the mind, it was still amusing. But perhaps now he would just hang back and wait till he had a reason to actualy do something.
]
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:28 am

She looked at Eros. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Her eyes closed as a single tear slid down her cheek and she didn't bother to wipe it away. What had happened was that the fallen angels that she used to be with had come to.take her back. When they found her to refuse, they left in disgust. Her brother, being in love with one of them, had ever since caused her incredible pain every day ,but left her just alive to be beaten the next day again. .
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Eros looked away. This was not his department. Asclepius dipped his head slightly, whatever had happened wasn't anything good.

(Meh faaiiillll)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:14 pm

(Whew. Actually sweating from that lot Smile)

She went to the corner and sat down, resting her chin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:06 pm

(Hahaha)

Asclepius walked over and offered a drink. "You'll be alright. It'll get better."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 pm

(((Sorry I be gone... But right now I am going shopping... be on in a lil while to make semiepic posts! <3)))
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

She ran her fingers through her hair.I don't know what to to.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 pm

"Stay here a few days, as my guest." Asclepius suggested, leaning on his serpentine staff. "Then you can have some time to figure it out without the fear of your brother hurting you."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:40 pm

She sighed.I suppose... if it's not too much trouble...
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:21 pm

"Its fine, there's no shortage of rooms." He said, before walking back to sit in the shade. Eros had disappeared, slipped out into the gardens after the mysterious demi-goddess. Asclepius sighed, "those two have never got along well." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

She waved her hand and a small whirlpool of purple appeared. She sat on it, perched delicately on pure majik. She gave him a look that said simply one word: Explain.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:59 pm

He shrugged. "No one really knows, there are times when they both disappear for a while. Eros always wants what he can't have, and his charms can work on anyone, except for her apparently. She has no time or patience for him. He pursues her sometimes, she crushes him again. Its a game to him, and a bother to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Names   No Time For Names - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No Time For Names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2