Neko

Try to tame me, I dare you.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Try to tame me, I dare you. Empty
PostSubject: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:41 am

(ooc- Please no one-liners or horrible grammar replies. I'm trying to get back into this site and I will not be happy if someone ruins my muse. (x )

Lightning lit the dark sky with a blue tint and rain fell heavy from the nearly black clouds from above. It was enough to frighten any horse, this one in particular wasn't scared though. The mare lived for storms, she loved them. Her black legs ate up the muddy ground beneath her, they carried her across the land with speed didn't seem possible during a storm like this. She didn't stumble one bit as she stepped into ditches or came across a slippery path. The mare knew this earth, how? Even she didn't know, but in a storm, she could be one with the ground that she walked upon. Her name was Enkida. Quite a contradiction she was though. She had a striking black coat with not one mark of any other color on her body. She had very light blue eyes, looking almost see-through. Her mane, tail and forelock was the strange thing though, for it was a snow white color. It stood out from miles away.

Her black coat drank in the rain as she ran across the plateau. She tipped her head up to the sky, trying to see through the pouring down rain and black clouds. But she couldn't see a thing, only sheets of rain falling down on top of her. She took in a deep breath as she lengthened her stride. She could run forever it seemed. Another blue flash of lightning struck the ground, not five feet away and she skidded to a stop, she could feel her hind legs sinking into the mud that seemed to be like quick sand now. She pulled them out and heard little plops. Then a booming noise made her jump, thunder. This party just got better. She threw herself onto her hind legs, a whinny as booming and loud as the thunder echoed around her, this was her storm, no one else was welcome. But knowing others, someone was bound to come and interrupt her. As she came out of her rear she pushed off the ground with her powerful hind legs and launched into another flat out gallop. The world was her's at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 am

A white stallion trotted through the storm. His white coat stood out even in the darkness, almost giving him the appearance of a spirit. He jerked his head up at the sound of another horse and then heard the sound of hooves racing across the muddy earth. He reared up as lightning flashed and took off after the horse, always eager for a good race.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 am

Enkida's cares were out the door as she raced across the brown ground. She flickered her ears as she heard hoofbeats behind her. She let out a whinny as she looked back and saw a striking white stallion racing after her. She pricked her ears straight forward and lifted her tail into the air. The white hair flew behind her like a banner and she let out another whinny as she lengthened her stride, determined to stay ahead of the stallion.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:12 am

Snowfire tossed his head and surged forward. His sharp hooves dug into the mud as he lengthened his stride. His mane and shorter Arabian tail streaming out behind him.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 am

Enkida tossed her head as she saw the stallion gaining on her. She decided that she would test this male. She let out a small nicker and quickly changed direction, going to the left. She wondered how long it would take the stallion to turn to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:19 am

Snowfire turned on a dime. He slipped a little on the mud, but quickly regained his footing. He continued to shorten the distance between them as they raced through the storm.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:29 am

Enkida raised one horse eyebrow as she caught sight of the stallion turning. She tossed her head again, impressive. The gap was beginning to close between them, but Enkida wasn't even close to being tired. She slowed her pace, trying to match the stallions. Maybe they could just run together, or was he determined on racing?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 am

Snowfire noticed the mare slowing to try and match his pace. He sped up slightly and matched her step for step, just enjoying the feeling of running. He heard thunder rumble and saw a fork of lightning flash across the sky.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 am

Enkida smiled as the stallion matched her pace perfectly. She tipped her head back to look across the sky as the lightning went through the dark sky. She let out a low breath and bucked happily. "I'm Enkida. Her voice was just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 am

Snowfire barely caught her name as another rumble of thunder rolled across the sky. He tossed his head as another fork of lightning flashed, turning his coat a blazing white. "I'm Snowfire." he whinnied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to tame me, I dare you.   Try to tame me, I dare you. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1