Neko

Akaila's Dare

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Akaila's Dare

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 am

Akaila strolled through the grave-yard, avoiding touching one of the stones. this place is creepy she thought, looking all over. She took a dare by her friends- at midnight, go to the grave-yard and stay their for an hour. She was an attractive young girl- 13. They especaly pick on her alot, because she belived in fairy-tails and spooky things. She saw a bench and sat down, cuddling herself to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:08 am

(Hey this could be interesting. I was planning to make two new characters and.you can pick the one you want to enter... tell me.do you know Edward Scissorhands and /or Sweeney Todd? Because I'm going to make those two. Just go look at them and message me your choice. And don't tell foxy.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 am

Edward Scissorhands walked in his funny, jerky manner across the Graveyard. He visited every night since his beloved Kim had died of old age. He himself was immortal, being a robot, but sometimes he wished otherwise. He knelt down at her gravestone, which read Kim. A love and joy to us all. He had scratched in the wordsKim, I will never forget you. He ran his scissor fingers gently over the stone, carassing it.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Akaila heard something peercing; she whiped her head around, but she couldnet see anything it was so foggy.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm

The moonlight shone on Edward as he layed his hand on the.top of the grave. His eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

(lilsuzu "this could be interesting" lol.....im hopeless! so, what do you suggest Surprised ?)

She could make out a figure....yes....a rather dark one, even through the moonlight was shinning on it....who could it be? no one ever visits this place anymore..especially at midnight! "w...whos there?" she shouted, her voice shaking from the coldness.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 pm

,Edward jumped and turned. He walked towards the voice and.stood in a shadow, only the outline of his body could be seen. Unfortunately,that included his hands.Me.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

She jumped with fright; but then, she started chuckling. "haha...nice" she mumbled under her breath quietly. "good costume!" she looked at his "hands" then forced a smile. "yeah....that's a really good costume....looks realistic...but you should save it for Halloween" she smiled at this strange stranger. His voice was light and frail, so she figured he was a nice person.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

He stepped forward, into the light.What's Halloween?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Her smile faded, then re-apeard. "you've never heard of it? its where people dress up in scary and spooky things and go around the neighbor-hood collecting lollies and candy" she smirked. Who dident know what halloween was?
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

He looked confused. We never had Halloween at Kim's house.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Wow your, like, good at RPing everyone! You know their personality's, and stuff really well!

She smirked now, and it stayed there. "Ok...who are you?" she knew about stranger danger (lol). Why was he spilling it about his life? She looked at her watch. "oh..damn...only 12:1? oh god...i have to stay here forever..." she mumbled, looking around.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 pm

(Aw thanks good books and movies are my life Smile have you ever heard of or seen Sweeney Todd, the.Demon Barber on Fleet Street?)

I'm Edward.He.saw her looking.What are you looking for? Can I help you?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm

(haha....no, i've never heard of him, but i looked at the official web-site last night. I seen the trailer. It looked alright Cool )

"ummmm..." she whipped her head around once more. She was kind of getting scared...... "its ok..." she let out a nervous chuckle, then slowly got up, eyes on him. She got out of the way of the bence, and backed up. come on... she thought. shoo!
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

He stood there and looked down.I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm

(wow running out of things to write! 0_0)

Yes. He was very weird indeed. And something about him just wanted to make her run away to china. (the -country- lol)

"ok... no more jokes" she said sternly, hands on hips. "take off your...your....things..." she glared at his scissors.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

He looked down at his hands.My things? These are my hands... I'm not finished. He took a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

"...no jokes now..." she took a step back and smirked yet again (yeah this thing likes smirking 0-0) "you dont know what i can do..."

OK now ima make her some kind of power xD
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 pm

He stopped and looked at her, confused again.What you can do?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

"baaaaaad things...." she held up her hand, and clicked her fingers, a small flame appearing.

LOL random....you know who im copying of.....dum de dum de dum...
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

(Oooo nice lolly)

His eyes went wide as he looked at the fire.How did you.do.that?
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm

"long story short mister." she said, eyes sparkling. "i can also do this..." she whitsled loudley, and a few wild rats, mice, squrrils, birds, and racoons gatherd round her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 pm

He turned in surprise too quickly, and his scissor blade.slashed.across her cheek.I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 am

(well thats nice Shocked lol.)

"ahh..." she staggerd back, landing in her butt. "thats...thats..." she held it; she held running up to him and burning him to ashes. She gentley placed her hand on her cheek, a small tint of blood trickling down. She looked at all the animals scurrying away. dont leave me with this mad person... she thought (lol....) she sighed, getting up and dusting herself off. She slowley tilted her head towards him, her soft eyes now going to a fire red. "you better take those things off before you hurt anyone else.." she mumbled loud enough for him to hear. She clicked much louder this time, and a bigger flame appeared. now in both her hands. "now....do not make me repeat it, Edward" she had a very deep voice now, and her look on her face surely gave away her angeryness. "take them off...NOW!"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

(Hey, twas an accindent!)

He jumped back and held his hands up.I can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akaila's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaila's Dare   Akaila's Dare Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Akaila's Dare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next