Neko

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 pm

"Aah. Um. Bel. I wouldn't touch that dragon now.."Siel said, looking at his own finger, and cringing a bit not wanting Bel to be stupid.

"Why? I have a.."Bel pulled out a quite large, can of sardines."Pf. It might like these."He said, opening the can up, and putting a fish in front of Gem's face. (BEL! YOU IDIOT! *Mauled by Bel*BC)

"Pf. You've been reading too much Water Horse, Bel. Such an idiot."Chika said, rolling her eyes, still petting Gem.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

(haha lol xD "you've been reading too much water horse)

Gem (WHAT? I WAS GOING TO WRITE BEL 0_0!), ignoring the smell, jumped and snapped on Bel's fingers. Bree looked away. Poor Bel, or poor Gem? whatever happened, she did not want to look. She got up, eyes away from them, dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

"FFFFFU-Keep in your manly tears, manly teaaars. Manly tears...Stay caaalmm. It's all - BLOOD! IT'S NOT ALL GOOD!"Bel said, running around like a pure idiot, with Gem on his finger. He then skidded to a stop, apparently kicking dust to the side."Pff. It's not all that bad, is it?"He murmured to himself, looking at Gem and lifting his hand along with his finger. He just shrugged, not caring at all anymore. (*Facepalm*Bel. xD)

Chika and Siel facepalmed, although they were quite amused by that.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Gem, clearly not amused at all, whipped Bel in the face one more time before dropping down. "Gem..." Bree mumbled. The little dragon screeched at Bel and wadded over to Bree. "you never done that before..." she said, confused. Gem straightened up, like she was proud of what she did. She looked over at Bel. "yeah, i can see why your proud" she confessed, staring over at all of them.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

"THAT Dragon, Is a DEMON."Bel said, pointing at Gem and cowering behind Siel.

"Pf. Chicken."Chika said, rolling her eyes again.

"Even I was bitten by it..."Siel said quietly to Bel.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm

"You know, i don't ever think I've seen people that weird..." Bree mumbled to Gem. "Now, do you want to go or what?" Gem finally sighed, sprinting off in another direction from all of them. Bree sighed. It was a fun time meeting Gem. She looked at the people, before turning to watch Gem go off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"Whereee do you think your going?"Bel said, appearing behind Bree like he always does to people.

"Bel.."Murmured Chika and Siel but they stopped themselves eventually.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm

"whaa..." she turned slowley. "why...are you right behind me?" she asked, gazing at him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"Special assassin trick. An assassin, nor an magician gives away his secret."Bel said with a smirk, apparently looking creepy as hell.

Siel and Chika were sitting next to each other, reading now.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:20 am

She cringed, tryed to ignore him and walking a few steps toward where Gem had gone. Geeze, was he creepy. dont leave me with these people... she thought. She looked back at Siel. especially the one who started it all She sighed, head drooping. Why did she have to do this all for Gem? get in a fuss, meeting mad people, seeing mad things; it wasn't her night. Oh well. She sat down on the cold sand, a soft breeze coming through, making her hair wave. She had to wait for Gem. If she got up and left, Gem would get confused and worry. She looked over at the calm waters, gentley brushing up against the shore. Looking down, she traced patterns on the sand. Well, after a few minutes, it started getting boring. She scribbled them out, then rested her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 am

Bel just made a silent sigh, and quietly sat down with the other two, apparently drawing some stuff in his notebook.(Where'd chu get dat notebook, Bel? xD)

Siel and Chika just kept reading, ignoring Bel quite well.

(They're so calm. *Iloveitplz*)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 am

(haha...sooo...what now xD?)

When was Gem coming back? Not any time soon, she supposed. She smirked; this was weird. She foucsed her gaze on Siel

WAIT how could they read when its night-time xD?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 am

(They just can. XD)

Rasiel peeked over at what Bel was drawing, he always snooped like this.

Bel looked at Rasiel, but then went back to drawing.

Chika sighed, closing her book, deciding to sit in the tree and read.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 am

(LOL haha. R looks at B, B looks at R, and C just jumps in a tree)

She sighed, bordley. She leaned back on a larger rock, stretching her hand up, in the direction of Raisel (? i am bad at spelling peoples names...). She waved it around slowley, and Raisel started floating in the air, just a few feet off the ground. (soz. am i CC (character controlling) ?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

(Naw. It's all goood.)

Rasiel just shrugged, not giving a shit because he was used to it, He used to ride in his Storm Throne this was no different to him.

Bel's eyes widened underneath his hair, he then waved his hand under the space between the ground and Rasiel with a 'Wtf' face."What...the..."He murmured.

"Mother of paper..!"Chika murmured, playing Amnesia:The Dark Descent in the tree, on her automatic-charging laptop.

(Pff. Mother of paper..! xD)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 am

"ohh well...." she mumbled, grinning. She stopped using that magic; and suddenly, a horse-sized grey cloud hovered right above his head. It poured down at a swirl of her hand. She just wanted a bit of amusement.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 am

Unamused, Rasiel frowned, not liking his hair wet at all.

"Shishishishishi.."Bel snickered in some amusement, then went back to drawing.

Chika nearly fell out of the tree, being chased by a monster on Amnesia."FIGLIO DI TROIAA!"She cursed in Italian."Merda! Merda! Merda!"She was now on the edge of the tree, but luckily scooted back onto the tree."Santo..Merda.."She breathed lightly.

(Santo=Holy
Merda=Shit
Figlio Di Troia=Son of a Bitch.
I was in Italy, I learned how to curse in Italian..XD)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 am

(haha lol niiiice xD *jots note down on paper* i just learnt my language lession! *three hours later* "mummy! i learnt some words in Italian!" "oh, thats nice, what did you learn" Santo, Merda, and Figlio Di Troia")

She laughed lightly, not noticing Chika at all. She cleared her throat, the rain-cloud disapeering. She looked over at Bel with a smirk. now, what can i do now? she thought, lost in thought. *light bulb* she chuckled, making the rain cloud appear again. It went over to Bel and rained all over his drawings, smudging them all up.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

"Awww. Naaaawwww. Not my drawings!"Bel complained, now complaining more in Italian and cursing in Italian lightly.

Rasiel pointed and snickered, he smirked.

Chika this time ACTUALLY fell from the tree this time, dropping the laptop in the tree. She hit her head on a rock, although her head bleeding she just the area, then got up and shrugged. She hopped up back into the tree, playing her game again.(Naruto move. XD)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

She looked over at Chika, surprise in her eyes (xD). She then looked over at Bel and started laughing lightley. Now, to finish them off! she thought. She turned to the calm sea. well, not any more. She waved her hand up and down slowley, then faster. A gigantic wave started growing, untill it was nearley as big as an apartmant. She turned to Bel, a wild grin dancing on her lips.

0_0 O...MY.....GAAAAWD..... PEWDIEPIE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft6kApBTCbk&feature=related XD OMG thats SOOOO funny LOL i was lmao. Omg i cracked up......what th- are you Swedish?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 am

(Yes. I'm Swedish. ;D)

Bel looked at Bree, frowning. He summoned up only 10 daggers, just floating above Bree's head."You dare pull that wave onto us, You get 10 daggers crammed into your skull."He said, with a very serious face.

Chika eventually...somehow..fell asleep on her laptop...(<--- *Hadto*)

Rasiel just sat there, looking at his wet book frowning.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 am

(0_0 so so far, theres a person from Mexico, a person from south Africa, and a person from....umm...what your from. 0_0 am i the only Aussie peep here?)

"us?" she said, her smile growing bigger. "more like [i]you" she slammed her hand down in mid air. "ok.." she mumbled, clapping her hands together. "tell me....you like animals?" she said, closing her eyes slowly. She stood there for a minute, in silence. A low growl came from somewhere behind her, and 2 big panthers hopped out. She opened her eyes again, the panthers growling, now louder. "well how would you like your[b] skull ripped and shredded?" she smirked, gentley pouching one of the floating daggers, pointing them away, the panthers slowley creeping up to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:34 pm

"Pf. Sounds rather nice."Bel said sarcastically. He then threw his can of sardines, out in front of himself.

Rasiel, who apparently didn't like cats, creeped away still frowning.

(Pf. DJMorfar's from Sweden, and yes you might be. xD)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

One of the panthers growled, caustically starting to nibble the fish. Bree eyed the other, who noticed Siel. "come on now..." she mumbled, frowning. It let another low growl now apprantley stalking him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Siel jumped a little, and stiffened sitting there curled against his knees. He really didn't like cats."I-I don't like cats.."Siel said, just pointing at the other panther that wasn't nibbling the fish.

Oreo, the fierce little animal he was, launched at the panther's face making rabid sounds and just biting the panther's nose.

Bel rolled his eyes, then fixed his tie."Cats never trust the sardines..."He murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next