Neko

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 am

"Lambo. Your name?"He was quite calm, like usual.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 pm

(waaaaait.....is he adult Lambo now? wait....SHE DIDN'T SAY THOSE THINGS! I thought he was just Lambo.....)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:55 am

(Yus. Adult Lambo. He broke his Bazooka again. XD)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

(haha Ok. what ep you up to? me 101 lol)

"Nice to meet you, Lambo. Bree" she smiled. Snow was now busy investigating his broken bazooka.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 am

"Well, nice to meet you too, Bree."He replied, now somewhat eating a gumball.

(....108... |3)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:14 am

(damn it. oh well. now 116)

She frowned before turning to Snow, who was still investigating the bazooka.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:36 pm

He sighed, looking over to Snow as well."Don't bother fixing that, I'll just get hell for braking it anyway then get it repaired again."He said quietly to Snow, apparently still somehow staying calm.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 pm

(this needs some muse...so for my epic fail back-up plan, I'm going to make Bree know about the Vongola Rings as well)

Snow blinked but still investigated anyway. Bree shrugged and crouched down. "Vongola guardian of Lightning, right?" she mumbled quietley.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:40 am

"Aah..Yes..How do you know that?"He replied in a whisper, apparently somewhat surprised.

(Pfff. I'm bringing a seed to class today. I'm gonna ask if we can plant it. :3)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 am

(Haha cool)

"I.... I'm not with those guys. Belive me" She glared over at Sil and Bel, then turned back. "Ever since i was little, I've always been so amazed at the Vongola. How they use their dying will flame. the boxes." she sighed. "I figured if I know a lot, I could probabley help" She blinked several times before saying "So, what powers do you recive when you use the ring? What are your weaknesses and strenghs?"

They call Rasiel Sil (thank god i always spell his name wrong xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 am

(Sil? XD *Maul'd by Siel* AHDHNS-Y U DO DIS? || Siel: 'Cuz I'm SIEL not Sil. *Glaaaarrees at Tanith*)

"Well. I really don't want to tell, but.."He sighed, then looked at Bree."Let's just say, I get quite a few powers, and I believe Rain flamers actually weaken Storm flamers. Either that, or I need more research from Basil.."He flinched lightly after saying that, since he already had a test fight with Basil.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 am

(Well in the ep Bel called him Sil *horror face* "NO ONE GETS MAD AT ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT Shocked !!!" Oh yeah. Time skip? could we PLEASE not have done that!!!! i has a great idea..but theres 0.00% it would work with the time skip Razz Lambo could have just appeared on the night)

"Mmm Hm" She mumbled, as if taking it down in her head and storing it away. "I understand. The Vongola rings are very valible" she smirked and walked quietley away behind a big rock, mumbling under her breath.

So. NO time skip Surprised right?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

(Nope. No time skip. c:)

Lambo sighed, leaning back on the tree quietly.

(Muse died.)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 pm

(Hm Shocked i swear ill DUPLICATE this thread if we dont undo the time skip -.- and i said. i has GREAT AND POWERFUL MUSE but it wont work if we did the time skip! OKAY what about I start a new post- Another boring night at the beach- continueied from here-"I.... I'm not with those guys. Belive me" She glared over at Sil and Bel, then turned back. "Ever since i was little, I've always been so amazed at the Vongola. How they use their dying will flame. the boxes." she sighed. "I figured if I know a lot, I could probabley help" She blinked several times before saying "So, what powers do you recive when you use the ring? What are your weaknesses and strenghs?")

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

(Yeah. That'll work. .w.Wink
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm

(~Done. I couldn't exactly duplicate the thread, buuut~ Ohwell. Don't get confussed now X3 You go first. *shoves PewDie* I insist Razz .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6