Neko

My forms'(DONOT POST)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

My forms'(DONOT POST)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

My forms'(DONOT POST) Empty
PostSubject: My forms'(DONOT POST)   My forms'(DONOT POST) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Okay so... I have too many characters. I will list names. If you honestly are that intrested than read the DISCRIPTIVE posts I give about them. And i'll try to post a bit here.

Horses -
Cazara - Black and white mare,Her owner is Sara Nicole. She is a Thoroughbred,Paint,and Arabian mix with blue eyes.
Shaton - A black friesian stallion with his own herd. His eyes change color according to his mood.
Angel - An all white mare that almost looks completely like an Angel horse without wings and a horn or powers. She has a black muzzle and soft pretty blue eyes. She is an Arabian
Wrangler - A grey striped Mustang(Ya know like on his legs) with black dart eyes.
Ariy - A pretty white fillly mare with a black muzzle and blue eyes like her mother Angel. She is a Arabian x Standerdbred
Ariana - A black filly,looks angelic and is a angel even though she is black,has hard black eyes. She is a Tennese Walker x Rocky Moutain horse
Notiro - A white stallion with a crystal blue eye,he almost never gets dirty unless in a fight,he is a wild Mustang
Zorro - A palomino stallion with black eyes,he is a mustang and is calm yet fiesty.
Torro - A grey,Saddlebred/Arabian with dark ocean blue eyes,he is calm,yet can be energetic a lot.

Wolfs -
Sila -
Silo -
Livata -
Norry -
Neara -
Ally -

Human
Natara - A little tan,loves horseback riding,her Boyfriend/husband is Tato,she has pretty blonde hair with some black in it,she is 21,she has dark blue eyes
Megan - Has red curly hair but is mostly up in a ponytail,she loves to play tennis and has color changing eyes Grey,gree,and blue. She is horse crazy but doesn't have one.
Erin - Has black hair that hangs over his eyes,has a green stripe down it and has night black eyes. He is gay.
More coming soon.
Back to top Go down

My forms'(DONOT POST)
Page 1 of 1